Author Topic: M-NWWC 2019 | Matches & Scheduling  (Read 26872 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
M-NWWC 2019 | Matches & Scheduling
« on: April 20, 2019, 08:07:41 pm »

This will be the thread for posting all matches to be played and that are scheduled.

§ 3 How to organise a Match (Captains only):

3.1 | Simply contact the opposing nations captain, to which your nation is scheduled to play against using the quick links in the Nations Segment
3.2 | Organise a suitable day and time for both of your nations to attend, also you may choose to discuss the map you want, or can wait until the day of the match
3.3 | Post the match details on the forums using the template below, making sure to request a Referee, Caster, YouTuber and map (optional). Ensure that when you post the match details, your post is at least 24 hours before the match is due to start, if you need to organise a match last minute, and both captains agree, be sure to contact MarxeiL or Herishey IMMEDIATELY.
3.4 | Captains can either choose to request a specific referee, or just ask for any. This goes for the same with YouTuber, but all YouTubers and Streamers are welcome, as long as they are approved by either myself or Herishey, and do not interfere with the match (yes this included excessive chat use and spawning in)
3.5 | If you need to cancel a match, simply Quote your match post on the forums, and type "Cancelled" underneath it, this will be allowed as long as it not within 30 minutes of the match start. We are allowing rescheduling once, otherwise it will take too long. Make sure you be courteous and let the staff involved know as well. (Referee, YouTuber, Streamer).
3.6 | Arrive at your match with at least 5 (preferably 6 members) official nation team members, ON TIME if you are more than 15 minutes late without a minimum of 4 members on the server, your team WILL be disqualified for that match, and will give an instant 15-0 Victory to the other team.
3.7 | Once your match has concluded, be a good sport, type GG and leave the server. Await for the Stats page to be updated (May take up to a week or more).

Rules to Note:

1. Make sure you play with only your roster.
2. Give the TeamSpeak IP to the Referee/Admin before the match starts, and move him in the channel if requested.

Match Application Template:

Code
[b]- Who vs Who?:[/b]
[b]- Date:[/b]
[b]- Time:[/b]
[b]- Server:[/b]
[b]- Referee:[/b]
[b]- YouTuber:[/b]
[b]- Streamer:[/b]
[b]- Map Choice (Optional):[/b]

Navigation

« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 05:10:05 pm by Herishey »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M-NWWC 2019 | Matches & Scheduling
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 06:34:35 pm »
Brackets have now been created and we're planning to start NWWC on tomorrow so you will have one week to complete your first match. We are also still looking for more referees so hit me up. You can play more than one match a week if you wish.

First match week;

Group A
[close]

Group B
[close]

Group C
[close]

Group D
[close]

Make sure your roster is updated by the end of next week!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 06:36:17 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 12:15:20 am »
- Who vs Who?:NL vs BE
- Date: Sunday 9th of June
- Time: 8 PM British time/9 PM Dutch/Belgian time
- Server: Fra_1
- Referee: Needed
- YouTuber: Needed
- Streamer: Needed
- Map Choice (Optional): The official 2019 map I suppose. Idk if there are other options?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 09:54:53 am »
There are currently two maps (desert & forest I think). There were going to be three but the third wasn't finished.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline EPICxPIZZA

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2019, 03:42:39 pm »
- Who vs Who?: Swe/Fin vs Serbia/Romania
- Date: 08.06.2019
- Time: 8 pm BST
- Server: French
- Map Choice (Optional): Does not matter
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 01:26:29 am by EPICxPIZZA »

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2019, 04:49:46 am »
- Map Choice (Optional): The official 2019 map I suppose. Idk if there are other options?

Can reff/record this  :)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2019, 05:46:47 am »
- Who vs Who?: Czechia vs Ukraine
- Date: 7.6. 2019
- Time: 8PM UK time
- Server: German
- Referee:
- YouTuber:
- Streamer:
- Map Choice (Optional):
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2019, 07:02:57 am »

Can reff/record this  :)
Sure, thanks.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2019, 09:51:20 am »
If all our servers are currently in use then feel free to use your own servers as long as both teams agree to it and you have an official NWWC ref with admin on there. You'd also need to use the official map which MarxeiL should have if you contact him.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2019, 12:34:39 pm »
So ESP vs ENG is meant to happen this week but we already discussed postponing it as neither of us can make it, are we having a gap week or have/will the brackets be modified? Because its friday already yknow ma'mans` :-\
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Vortx

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2019, 01:12:28 pm »
- Who vs Who?: Poland vs Slovakia
- Date: Sunday 09.06.2019
- Time: 8pm GMT
- Server: NWWC FR probably
- Streamer: -
- Map Choice (Optional): -

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2019, 01:24:30 pm »
So ESP vs ENG is meant to happen this week but we already discussed postponing it as neither of us can make it, are we having a gap week or have/will the brackets be modified? Because its friday already yknow ma'mans` :-\
I said to you on Steam you can play any other match in the mean-time this week. You'd need to talk to the other teams in your league. You can see your future matches/who's group your in on the brackets.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2019, 01:43:26 pm »
- Referee:
- YouTuber:
- Streamer:
- Map Choice (Optional):

need ref for tonight unless marxeil DF nemesis can ref the macz himself
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2019, 02:23:06 pm »
- Referee:
- YouTuber:
- Streamer:
- Map Choice (Optional):

need ref for tonight unless marxeil DF nemesis can ref the macz himself
I could do ref and recording

- Who vs Who?: Switzerland vs Russia
- Date: 09.06.2019
- Time: 8pm UK time
- Server: -
- Referee: needed
- YouTuber: I could do if allowed, else needed
- Streamer: needed
- Map Choice (Optional):
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 02:24:41 pm by AccursedGull »

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline EPICxPIZZA

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2019, 04:30:06 pm »
Swe/Fin vs Serbia/Romania match postponed to Saturday 8th