Author Topic: Mordhau  (Read 13707 times)

Offline Cr3A

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Mordhau
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2019, 10:29:22 pm »
that game made me throw my computer away, not even kidding

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2019, 06:08:49 am »
sent it to france

MATT123456789

« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2019, 06:52:28 am »
Games only meant for dueling, cuz in gfing if you are outnumbered you are dead no matter what, the block delay is to long.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2019, 07:23:07 am »
Games only meant for dueling, cuz in gfing if you are outnumbered you are dead no matter what, the block delay is to long.
false

due to combo hits, chambers, and if your parry is hit you can almost immediately parry again 1v2,3,4 e.t.c is very winnable

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #79 on: May 14, 2019, 08:02:00 am »
false

due to combo hits, chambers, and if your parry is hit you can almost immediately parry again 1v2,3,4 e.t.c is very winnable

yes

but when you face more than one opponent and THE RETARD ATTACKS BUT MISSES AND YOU STILL BLOCK YOU ARE FUCKED AND PISSED
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2019, 09:03:09 am »
i 1v6'd by spinning and spamming with a maul

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2019, 12:39:38 pm »
You misspelled rapier
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2019, 10:59:16 pm »
Spoiler
ft7 me
[close]
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2019, 01:15:16 pm »
You misspelled rapier
after the "rapier nerf" this is not as relevant as before
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2019, 01:25:55 pm »
sent it to france

Cr3a was mad for so long about one game that isn't NW that he managed to carry through with sending his computer in a box to France to live with his cat (who once sat on his keyboard and broke the S key) in the streets of Paris

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2019, 05:00:59 pm »
short spear op

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2019, 05:18:07 pm »
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2019, 06:31:12 pm »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2019, 07:30:27 pm »
short spear op
This is the post

for gays
AGHHHH WTF @VINCENZO I GOT BANNED FOR THIS KIND OF TALK HELLOOW?W?W??W???!!!1?

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2019, 09:13:40 pm »
I like running around with an arming sword and two firebombs while spamming V :)
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]