Author Topic: Hercules' 4v4 Groupfighting/Duel Tournament (Check Rules) (Prizes Included)  (Read 26317 times)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Hercules' 4v4 Groupfighting/Duel Tournament (Check Rules) (Prizes Included)
« Reply #255 on: December 05, 2017, 09:03:45 pm »
Congrats too Frenchtouch earning first place prize of £20 each. Congrats to Poosy earning 2nd Place prize of £10 each.
 Unlucky to chimpz coming 3rd place and OHANA 4th place, Well played all!!!!

In terms of Duels, Congratulations Haze and Hokej making into the final match, unfortunately due to time, we were not able to do the actual final, only the semi duels. So unlucky to Stark and Khadgar who did not qualify. The final will take place whenever Hokej and Haze are ready, for the chance to win £20.

Special thanks to Chicken and the K-KA for the 200 slot server for the main brackets of the tournament, and another special thanks to Highlord for having a backup server ready, and providing the server for the finals! 

One more thanks to all of the players taking part for allowing it to run smoothly and without too much delay, and also to the amazing admins who helped me out, especially to Nero, was always there and ready to help when needed, and exceptional at recording scores and matches. Thanks to Chicken and marxeil for helping referee for the main tournament, really helped me out.

I'm hoping to do another tournament soon, with similar prizes and rules, however may make it a large tournament (8v8) with a 2v2 duel at the start for a chance to earn your team a free point. Thanks again for all attending.

Hopefully for the next tournament, all teams will be able to attend, due to the prize pool once again...being £200.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #256 on: December 05, 2017, 09:19:41 pm »
and also to the amazing admins who helped me out, especially to Nero, was always there and ready to help when needed, and exceptional at recording scores and matches.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 05, 2017, 09:47:44 pm »
and also to the amazing admins who helped me out, especially to Nero, was always there and ready to help when needed, and exceptional at recording scores and matches.
mr fus nero will always bestmin