Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 DISCUSSIONS.  (Read 5140 times)

Offline De_Caulaincourt

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 DISCUSSIONS.
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2017, 01:36:27 am »

You can run your CavGF as you want, really. I am banned from the Cavalry_Groupfighting and did you hear me complain or make a public shitstorm because of it? No. Because I am well aware than no one gives a shit about me being banned from CavGF, and because it is the owner's decision. I may think it wrong and be against it, but I must respect it, as it is his own server, not mine.
Same thing goes with the CNC. I made my rules clear about the thread, complaints are allowed if they are done in a way that does not bring drama in. Of course it is left to my own judgement, but that's how things are.

That's also a part of the point, that is sth you sure don't agree with, but i consider myself, as "owner" of cavgf, to have DUTIES and not only rights, i'm considering myself as offering a service to the community members, all of them. I consider it's part of this duty to stay totally out of personnal opinions on people, to allow for controversial talks. Just like, as organizing an event involving the whole european community, you should be, leaving all personnal believes behind, and trying to be as open as possible. You seem to actually just consider this as "My very own event that i created for only the people that will agree with me on every point and shall never say a word against my way of doing it!" but this is meant to be EU, this is meant to be offered to people, not just for you, it takes dedication to organize such stuff, it takes time, i'm never gonna criticize you on that, but do it fully, and accept that people might be against your way of doing it on some points. Feel free to despise them, to not take theyr advice into account, but let them share what they think, and what they want of it.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2017, 01:40:57 am »
Hello.

In the current season of the RGL, we have been forced to play a match format that literally everyone disagreed with, even the organizers but that we still have to use, for no reasons whatsoever. Recently, a regiment that everyone knew was going to cheat by bringing invites, has eventually been caught red-handed. Nonetheless, they're yet to be punished for their break rules while the player concerned has received his.

It is common sense that the infantry community is a bunch of morons who are unable to agree with each other’s for the simplest things. That being said, in the past few days, we have shown more maturity than then entire cavalry community, which is somewhat laughable.

You're known to be the mature ones. Get your shit together and stop thinking that you’re going to get your point across by making those big drama threads to fight against ‘censorship’. At the end of the day, Nations Cups or not, it is Erik’s tournament. If you don’t like how he deals with it, feel free to leave or make your own tournament. Everyone is ready and watching.

But this won’t lead you anywhere.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2017, 01:43:42 am »
I think Jokim should host CNC.

Haze

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2017, 02:10:28 am »
Come on guys, if i had success handling the French infantry team you certainly can get over your little cav drama.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2017, 02:26:25 am »
knows nothing about cav
come talking about cav

that is gReAt!

tbh i believe some wrong decisions were taken, and that made the situation worse (in regard of the lance thing), but i believe we (aka erik) should have allow it either fully, either dont allow it at all
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Zahari

• Major
  • Man with 0 ping Also known as Vicky ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA N°8
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2017, 07:34:10 am »
Come on people it's just a game, enjoy with it for the fuck's sake. But you have to continue that pointless conservation eh? Good luck with spending your time with shit then. :p

Whatever.

Stop trying to silence me you turkroach, this thread is free-speech only.
He is not Turk  ::)
"Russia and Prussia, especially, tried to suppress both Polish culture and language and the Catholic faith. In response, the Poles developed one of the most intense and self-sacrificing versions of Romantic nationalism ever seen in Europe. "- Neal Ascherson

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2017, 07:41:40 am »
my name is jeff and I endorse this so called discussion   ;D ;D

Offline Comrade_Caucasian

• Second Lieutenant
  • Warden of your nightmare
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_CvlVt_Caucasian
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2017, 12:21:34 pm »
Come on people it's just a game, enjoy with it for the fuck's sake. But you have to continue that pointless conservation eh? Good luck with spending your time with shit then. :p

Whatever.

Stop trying to silence me you turkroach, this thread is free-speech only.
He is not Turk  ::)
I am Turk, boi.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2017, 12:24:44 pm »
I thought it was my job to cause all the salt on these forums, cav community is stealing my job....
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Skittles

• Sergeant Major
  • Protector of Virginity
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2017, 02:02:59 pm »
I do honestly wonder how half of you get on in the real world when this is how you act.  It really surprises me how people make it through their day in their every day tasks.