Author Topic: Help wanted for upcomming Napoleonic Wars patch  (Read 54478 times)

Offline Johny_Nawalony

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Help wanted for upcomming Napoleonic Wars patch
« Reply #210 on: December 03, 2017, 11:36:55 am »
are any of these issues still in the game.

siege
- A door in a castle sometimes works the otherway arround, when it is visually closed it is actually open and vice versa.

Indeed it is, happens to me all the time
I can do paid skin comissions so yeah msg if ya want one

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #211 on: December 04, 2017, 11:18:13 am »
Can it be fixed so French players don't tryhard so much anymore?

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #212 on: December 04, 2017, 01:03:05 pm »
fuck you noob with ur casual reg
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Wursti

« Reply #213 on: December 04, 2017, 01:40:12 pm »
nvm im still autistic

Offline EeSpike

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: De_Google
« Reply #214 on: December 04, 2017, 09:42:53 pm »

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 08, 2017, 10:47:33 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
« Reply #216 on: December 08, 2017, 11:13:53 pm »
Ignore the glossiness.... It's a rendering thing in Wings3d... Having moved to 3dsmax, can confirm it doesn't look like that in-game.
The first modder for NW.

Offline LX_GDuke AugustR

• Corporal
  • Grand Duke of Luxembourg, I mean Edge
    • View Profile
    • Luxembourgs Foward forums
  • Nick: [3rdHB][LX]GDuke_AugustR
« Reply #217 on: December 08, 2017, 11:17:34 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
We need more of things like this, not silly fixes, why not add new factions, this is Napoelons war! I will not accept the fact a shitty game like Holdfast who rips from NW is besting us. I demand more historical factions, hell. You should even add the Ottomans Camel riders and Swordsmen! Make it more diverse damn it!

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 08, 2017, 11:19:19 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
We need more of things like this, not silly fixes, why not add new factions, this is Napoelons war! I will not accept the fact a shitty game like Holdfast who rips from NW is besting us. I demand more historical factions, hell. You should even add the Ottomans Camel riders and Swordsmen! Make it more diverse damn it!
Clearly you aren't up to speed with things, they are adding another unknown faction,2 gamemodes and Olaf has made a thread on newer units.

Offline Betaknight

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 08, 2017, 11:22:12 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Clearly you aren't up to speed with things, they are adding another unknown faction,2 gamemodes and Olaf has made a thread on newer units.
Where was this?
The first modder for NW.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 08, 2017, 11:25:30 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Where was this?
well, depends on what part you are referring to, but the unit post is here.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=37622.msg1632622#msg1632622
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 08, 2017, 11:25:49 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Where was this?
Shoutbox, long gone now however.If he was joking, just ignore meh.

Offline Betaknight

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 08, 2017, 11:30:20 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Where was this?
well, depends on what part you are referring to, but the unit post is here.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=37622.msg1632622#msg1632622
Ah I see. Good to see you're still around kicking.

As for my 2 pennies, I can't recall all that well why the community went down again... But maybe it was due to some balancing patches that no one liked, and then also the revolution, combined with lack of update. Which of course as I understand is the reason why this is now going up, correct?

I would honestly try to put up new units and perhaps a new faction, haven't read olafson's post yet, but I think it'd be nice to see more variety and as well a chance to update the roster without changing multiple units at the same time. That's been annoying for a while.

edit: A new game mode might be far fetched, seeing how Iron Europe flopped due to the server demand stress it had.  Honestly can someone remind me why the whole thing went down?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 11:32:16 pm by Betaknight »
The first modder for NW.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 08, 2017, 11:45:50 pm »

Ah I see. Good to see you're still around kicking.

As for my 2 pennies, I can't recall all that well why the community went down again... But maybe it was due to some balancing patches that no one liked, and then also the revolution, combined with lack of update. Which of course as I understand is the reason why this is now going up, correct?

I would honestly try to put up new units and perhaps a new faction, haven't read olafson's post yet, but I think it'd be nice to see more variety and as well a chance to update the roster without changing multiple units at the same time. That's been annoying for a while.

edit: A new game mode might be far fetched, seeing how Iron Europe flopped due to the server demand stress it had.  Honestly can someone remind me why the whole thing went down?
wb, nice to see you again as well. :)

the game only really dropped off in the last year or so in pop in a real noticeable way.    It still has more players than holdfast.  the revolution thing was in the begging of 2013 and didn't kill the game. 

the new units we are adding add  more diversity in looks and maybe even gameplay.   any new units(from you, or others) will only add to it, which is nice. 

things are still being worked on, but we are trying to make the game run better than it was before.  We still have things to do and things to test. 

« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 12:06:45 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #224 on: December 08, 2017, 11:49:28 pm »
I know this sounds dumb and has been mentioned but has melee been changed in any way? Usually developers constantly change the core aspect of the game to evolve the meta and keep players learning and entranced. Look at CSGO, DOTA, LoL, and really any game ever. I don't think it would hurt NW to change it slightly to force players to reinvent themselves.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]