Author Topic: 2nd Battalion, 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot  (Read 6078 times)

Offline Thomaas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • UK-Thomas
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16e_Ligne_Sgt_Thomas
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 2nd Battalion, 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2013, 02:29:40 pm »
Marsh, I trusted you and you blew it.
Now you officially have nobody that would support you in time of need.

the second i see my History and Roster formation or something that belongs to 93rd Copyrights.
you will remove it, i won't ask again the second i see it, immediate involvement with an admin.

You Blew it, and guess what.
Good Luck with the Sleeper Agent in my regiment.
I already know who it is.

You both are mega Trolls...... STOP MAKING REGIMENTS!
Don't get involved in this.
I would like it if you kept this to PM because no one needs to hear this banter...

Offline Emperor Napoleon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1erMar/IrishNap
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2013, 02:30:46 pm »
Plus you are bumping his thread thus giving him the attention he wants

Offline Venom

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2013, 02:35:19 pm »
top notch banter lads

Offline Hardy

• First Lieutenant
  • 11thMS_Cpt_Hardy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hardy
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2013, 02:41:36 pm »
ok marsh I suggest you start a new thread mate lock this one and if anyone keeps typing stuff like they have report to an admin for permanent mute on the forums because this is getting out of hand and I think everyone should leave him to it since its his own business and who says you have any right to judge someone who wants to start his own regiment. also stefiboy if you have anything to say to marsh keep it PM or steam we don't care what you have to say since you are classed as a nuisance to the community.

also marsh good luck mate and hope things work out for you need any help with anything pm  ;)

Offline Venom

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2013, 02:44:23 pm »
ok marsh I suggest you start a new thread mate lock this one and if anyone keeps typing stuff like they have report to an admin for permanent mute on the forums because this is getting out of hand and I think everyone should leave him to it since its his own business and who says you have any right to judge someone who wants to start his own regiment. also stefiboy if you have anything to say to marsh keep it PM or steam we don't care what you have to say since you are classed as a nuisance to the community.

also marsh good luck mate and hope things work out for you need any help with anything pm  ;)
thanks mate and thanks for showing maturity :) i was getting bored of all da hate