Author Topic: ECR (The Experimental Corps of Riflemen) NW Regiment)  (Read 1097 times)

Offline germanpanzer778

• Volunteer
  • Welcome
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Germanpanzer
  • Side: Neutral
ECR (The Experimental Corps of Riflemen) NW Regiment)
« on: August 05, 2017, 01:38:43 pm »
Welcome  we  are  The  Experimental Corps of Riflemen , They  were created  in 1800  ( Later  in 1803  would  Become  the 95th 2 Battalion )  The Most Famous  Rifles  in the Napoleonic  Wars  (1803-1815) Famous for there Green jackets,   
To be recruited into the 95th meant you were a ‘Chosen Man’ – these sharp shooters were armed with Baker Rifles, dressed in the Green Jackets with black belts, and given special training. These ‘Green Jackets’ became a very important part to Wellington’s tactics in the coming years of the Peninsular and Napoleonic Campaigns.         Most  people  know  95th  Rifles  From The  TV  show  SHARPE  , (starting  Sean  Bean, Jason Salkey, Daragh O'Malley , Abigail Cruttenden )

About me:  Hello My name is Michael Bean when I was  young in the late 1990s    My uncle had taken me  to Turkey for the Filming of SHARPE'S WATERLOO ,  ever                   
since then   I have been in    reenactments and been interested in History.           

"OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY" 

ECR     (The  Experimental Corps of Riflemen)  We  are NEW  NW Regiment  For Mount & Blade Warband.   Join ChosenMen!!   ECR  Teamspeak     95th.ts3.cloud                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Michael Bean

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
  • Nick: Philly
Re: ECR (The Experimental Corps of Riflemen) NW Regiment)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 04:39:01 pm »
Good luck.

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 05:14:14 pm »
gl

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 12:46:49 pm »
Good luck! :)