Author Topic: Syria and the Chemical weaponry in the United Kingdom  (Read 35858 times)

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
  • Side: Union
Re: Syria and the Chemical weaponry in the United Kingdom
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2013, 11:07:44 pm »
Saying how half of Syria is more anti Al Qaeda then some European nations I doubt that'll happen. Plus Syria has a large Orthodox Christian minority that'd never allow fundamentalists of another religion to take power.

Once Assad is gone, there will be elections like every other nation.

Just like in Iraq, right? I suppose it'll go perfectly according to plan. Nothing like last time, I'm sure.

The reason we're hated in Iraq is because we didn't allow free elections, we put who we wanted in power via a rigged one.

Besides Tunisia and Libya are rebuilding and are becoming stable democracies, not every Arab nation is Iraq.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2013, 11:12:43 pm »
Saying how half of Syria is more anti Al Qaeda then some European nations I doubt that'll happen. Plus Syria has a large Orthodox Christian minority that'd never allow fundamentalists of another religion to take power.

Once Assad is gone, there will be elections like every other nation.

Just like in Iraq, right? I suppose it'll go perfectly according to plan. Nothing like last time, I'm sure.

The reason we're hated in Iraq is because we didn't allow free elections, we put who we wanted in power via a rigged one.

Besides Tunisia and Libya are rebuilding and are becoming stable democracies, not every Arab nation is Iraq.

You're right, Tunisia and Libya are not like Iraq. Are they stable? Maybe by Middle Eastern/North African standards, but still not really. Now, in Syria it's a completely different situation, and it's far more similar to Iraq than Tunisia and Libya. We can also look at Afghanistan and Egypt to see instances of these situations playing out the same way and completely destroying the country.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2013, 11:13:22 pm »
Nearly all of the Arab world (except Iran) wants for the war to end, they don't want violence. So there is a potential for countries like Saudi Arabia to just embargo Russia and Iran and kaboom, no oil for Russia or Iran, I would love to see how they react to no oil.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2013, 11:16:43 pm »
Nearly all of the Arab world (except Iran) wants for the war to end, they don't want violence. So there is a potential for countries like Saudi Arabia to just embargo Russia and Iran and kaboom, no oil for Russia or Iran, I would love to see how they react to no oil.

Iran is not an Arab country. It's Persian. Pakistan and Afghanistan are Hindu/Persian.

Also Syria is nothing like Iraq at all. In Iraq we invaded and didn't leave when the people told us to get out.

Also Egypt is in turmoil because the damned Army decided to try and take power and the people are smart enough tot ell them to shove  piece of glass up their asses.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2013, 11:18:55 pm »
Also Egypt is in turmoil because the damned Army decided to try and take power and the people are smart enough tot ell them to shove  piece of glass up their asses.

And that's exactly what will happen in Syria.

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorWarbandHD
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2013, 11:20:32 pm »

Iran is not an Arab country. It's Persian. Pakistan and Afghanistan are Hindu/Persian.

Also Syria is nothing like Iraq at all. In Iraq we invaded and didn't leave when the people told us to get out.

What's the most absurd thing that happened in Egypt and still happens, soldier rape women for their fun because "they're in the army". 
The Dankest of Memes, start in the simplest of words. Wombo combo.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2013, 11:23:41 pm »
That's because the army in Egypt is full of savage thugs that think killing is fun. If you watch Al Jazerra for 5 minutes you can see footage of Police and Army snipers firing into protesters. Yesterday I saw a man being shot in the stomach and then being carried off by his fellow protesters to safety. These sick fucks are even killing kids. And through all of this not a single protester is shooting, or doing anything violent at all. They're being killed for saying "This is wrong".

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2013, 11:27:50 pm »
That's because the army in Egypt is full of savage thugs that think killing is fun. If you watch Al Jazerra for 5 minutes you can see footage of Police and Army snipers firing into protesters. Yesterday I saw a man being shot in the stomach and then being carried off by his fellow protesters to safety. These sick fucks are even killing kids. And through all of this not a single protester is shooting, or doing anything violent at all. They're being killed for saying "This is wrong".
If you seen the Gaza-Israel conflict in last summer, they had CNN's side.
They showed injured kids that they caused their death\injury.
We shot warning shots to the air to warn and even 2-3 rockets to keep them shut.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2013, 11:30:03 pm »
CNN is a load of horse-shit. They're not telling the story just the Army's offical standpoint of "Fighting against terrorists".

Funny, most terrorists don't stand in the open with no weapons screaming "Give me back my son".

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2013, 11:33:16 pm »
CNN is a load of horse-shit. They're not telling the story just the Army's offical standpoint of "Fighting against terrorists".

Funny, most terrorists don't stand in the open with no weapons screaming "Give me back my son".
Exactly.
Sorry, back to Iran and Syria.
In our news it was told that maybe Obama's Casus Belli was the chemical weaponry releasing in Damascus. The report says that inspectors say that maybe Assad gave the order.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 11:35:28 pm by David Stark »

Offline Highlander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Highderlander
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2013, 11:34:06 pm »
There is still no clear proof that Assad launch the chemical attack, I believe it was in fact the rebels who launched the attack. Why?
1) Assad is not stupid, he is a doctor who was trained in the UK, and he saw what happened when Iraq didn't let inspectors into his country. 2) Assad is winning the war, and the only way that he can lose is with Western involvement. 3) It all seems too convenient. The rebels were caught with 2kg of Sarin in Turkey. The attack happened to be in the part of the city controlled by the rebels.
The rebels need western help to win, and if killing 500 of their own people is the only way to do it, I have no problem with believing some Islamic fundamentalist  would do it to gain power.

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2013, 11:37:54 pm »
There is still no clear proof that Assad launch the chemical attack, I believe it was in fact the rebels who launched the attack. Why?
1) Assad is not stupid, he is a doctor who was trained in the UK, and he saw what happened when Iraq didn't let inspectors into his country. 2) Assad is winning the war, and the only way that he can lose is with Western involvement. 3) It all seems too convenient. The rebels were caught with 2kg of Sarin in Turkey. The attack happened to be in the part of the city controlled by the rebels.
The rebels need western help to win, and if killing 500 of their own people is the only way to do it, I have no problem with believing some Islamic fundamentalist  would do it to gain power.
Obama wants to believe that Assad did it.
He WANTS to shut them up, so he could focus on North Korea and Afghanistan.

Offline Highlander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2013, 11:40:53 pm »
Also the UK just voted against intervention in Syria. Pretty happy

Offline Harry

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2013, 11:42:58 pm »
Also the UK just voted against intervention in Syria. Pretty happy

Just saw that on the BBC site, thank God they made such a decision.

Offline Highlander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2013, 11:46:22 pm »
It was close with 272 for vs 285 against