Author Topic: [RGL7] Match Week 7  (Read 6790 times)

Offline TheRealHunter

• Major General
  • Property of Chriseh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harris
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL7] Match Week 7
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2020, 11:01:47 am »
I think this subject has been discussed enough already.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2020, 11:03:09 am »
Its just that there are currently teams in division A that have to play in that division because you refuse to play in division A. Rune louiss are easily top tier players, and barro matt pizza crusher carolus sticklitz oda eazy-e and you yourself are all above average/high tier players that either play competitively or have atleast dabbled in it once or twice.
Now look at something like nr13 or 56e.
I know you guys clearly enjoy stomping casual regiments. But it doesn't take much to understand that your lineup is way above what division B is meant for. Noone is calling your regiment 'too good' in general, everyone is calling your lineup 'too good' for a division made up of mostly casual regiments.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2020, 12:19:53 pm »
We have the same record as the kk in Div B

This

I think this subject has been discussed enough already.

And this

Let’s not go there again

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2020, 02:32:49 pm »
2nd league is so balanced :)
there will be always some unbalance if it is between the "top" teams and "lower" tier teams.
You can also see that in Div A.
Not gonna start the discussion but 33rd Division B is biggest meme NW 2k20

i mean how are they gonna type "gg ez" if they actually face Div1 regs ??

We have the same record as the kk in Div B, yet no hate aimed at them :o We are looking forward to the div B decider match with them!

Is interesting being in the 33rd for so many years, with many calling us trash for 99% of that period, now 33rd is too good? that's funny to hear!

We didn't sign up for this tournament but were asked to join to help with numbers so we did - I have to say we have been enjoying it and feel it has been run well - props to Shadey and Tardet.

As Vegi said - there is a similar disparity for the top 2 teams in Div A - this always happens in tournaments, when the old 92nd won the 2nd league of NWL a few years back by smashing everyone no one cried about it, they were praised. 33rd has never finished near the top of any tournament for 8 years(before the 2v2 final recently), I am proud to see us doing well for once, even if it is in the lower half of a competition.

ngl i got pretty salty last night but i wasnt directly aiming at you or the 33rd in particular, just at some of your members who got me good by typing "ggez" and shit like "dw you can always score reset if you want LOL" (tfw its not a random guy but the ref himself who types that)
sorry for starting this whole subject all over again, my bad my dudes i just got stupidly triggered by some guys last night

(but agreed lets all blame stockholm cause he's the one who really started it  ;D )
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline TheRealHunter

• Major General
  • Property of Chriseh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harris
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2020, 02:42:29 pm »
Guys really, its enough now. Stop spaming this thread with things that dont belong here.

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
  • Side: Union
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2020, 03:01:32 pm »
ngl i got pretty salty last night but i wasnt directly aiming at you or the 33rd in particular, just at some of your members who got me good by typing "ggez" and shit like "dw you can always score reset if you want LOL" (tfw its not a random guy but the ref himself who types that)
sorry for starting this whole subject all over again, my bad my dudes i just got stupidly triggered by some guys last night

(but agreed lets all blame stockholm cause he's the one who really started it  ;D )

I just wanna say that as someone who was on the other side of that match, I was also disappointed seeing a couple of teammates shit talking in chat. I just wanna say that most of us don't do that so don't feel like what a couple of people trolling says represents everyone who was there

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2020, 04:15:10 pm »
Don't forget 56e is div A because some Slovakian dude thought he was leading 66th
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2020, 04:16:37 pm »
Don't forget 56e is div A because some Slovakian dude thought he was leading 66th
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Spoons

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_Spoons
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2020, 05:27:37 pm »

Fair enough, I would apologise for the ref but he is only a marksman in our reg / does not speak for the 33rd, any of my guys would confirm that I am strict about what they say in all chat in all events, so please don't take it to represent us!

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2020, 06:03:43 pm »
yeah don't get me wrong here i'm not pointing you or the 33rd in general at all! i originally typed this in my first message but thought it was stupid, i deeply respect you guys and i know 3/4 dudes just chatting shit means nothing as i do that myself all the time in regular events

sorry for all the misunderstanding coming from me anyway, wishing you guys gl for the last weeks!
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2020, 08:52:28 pm »
56e   15 - 7   2Lr

Quite surprisingly the 56e was in the lead from the very beginning, they early got 3 rounds between the regiments and kept the good performance up till the end. Well deserved win. The match was friendly with no shit-talk, still with the 56e being late, Captains (accidentally ?!) writing in Adminchat and spectators joining with no permission one of the few matches a Ref had to do something. GG to both Regiment and Good Luck in the further Tournament.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2020, 08:53:58 pm »
15th 15 - 6 IVe
Spoiler
[close]
gg wp to the IVe, you really surprised us

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2020, 09:21:08 pm »
56e   15 - 7   2Lr

Quite surprisingly the 56e was in the lead from the very beginning, they early got 3 rounds between the regiments and kept the good performance up till the end. Well deserved win. The match was friendly with no shit-talk, still with the 56e being late, Captains (accidentally ?!) writing in Adminchat and spectators joining with no permission one of the few matches a Ref had to do something. GG to both Regiment and Good Luck in the further Tournament.

Spoiler
[close]
Salakien finally started to play with 66th
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2020, 09:31:40 pm »
45thN 3 : 15 18th

Spoiler

[close]

Because of my stupidity we had to void a round (I apologize once again), never the less all were super nice and relax, no troubles at all...

Good luck to 45thN for the remaining matches!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 09:44:46 pm by Dusbled »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2020, 01:31:00 am »
45thN 3 : 15 18th

Spoiler

[close]

Because of my stupidity we had to void a round (I apologize once again), never the less all were super nice and relax, no troubles at all...

Good luck to 45thN for the remaining matches!

GG WP

15th 15 - 6 IVe
Spoiler
[close]
gg wp to the IVe, you really surprised us

wargayy dropping a 40 bomb vs 15thYR? dans la poche
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 01:34:15 am by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?