Author Topic: ♞ Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League - Main Thread ♞  (Read 75948 times)

Offline Goodest

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2Lr_Hauptgefreiter_Goodest
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League - Main Thread ♞
« Reply #195 on: May 01, 2018, 02:41:37 pm »
Dokletian, dear, would you care to join a conversation I'm starting now? It's about whether Ciiges is a nice guy.

Erik, you're also invited.

Subliz, share your thoughts.

Lorucas, Nerza, feel free to join in and extend the invitation to other people too.

may I join aswell? :(

Goodest take my place, im not gonna be part of this Rasti's plot..

Thank you :3

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
« Reply #196 on: May 01, 2018, 03:06:20 pm »
Quote from: Kanade Tachibana link=topic=38455.msg1697971#msg1697971 date1525119632
for you own failure to organise 1 single date.
If it would only up to me to organise a date, that wouldnt have been a problem, unfortunatly it needs the other party to be willing to find a date aswell.

If i was him i wouldnt let you delay past the date you were supposed to play.
Tuesday is still a playable date.

Erik has been in this community for so long being the guy he is, honest, fair, forgivefull, but time after time people like you come spouting lies, its sad you lie for a game.
Weird, while my league were still in my hands, such cases of abuse did not happen.
But I agree on the part that it is sad, that you need to lie for a game.

Funny enough it looks like the 4e is not only doing this with us, as the 5v5 league shows. Wednesday was one of the suggested dates from our side, so changing that date with the "AllStars" would have not been an issue.

Of course ! And the most dispointted is the lack of fair play. 4ehuss is just here to win whatever the means. He has dogs who are insulting his enemies.
and  about all stars, he arranged (by push ( my english is trash sry) to play them the day when we would be only 3 while they were free all week but he knew that the weekend we were all present! (Ouranos, tulkas, Bedoyere, Bur were absent) and the map was not the official map.

it rotted the tournament, we would have wanted a real final and finally we saw the 14pk eat the 4th ... splendid for a final. in short, I stop there because the King of the cavalry is watching me.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 03:40:35 pm by DragonKing »
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
« Reply #197 on: May 01, 2018, 03:09:15 pm »

Who is Ciiges again?
I know!!!! It's just a noob ! No more
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 03:12:00 pm by DragonKing »
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #198 on: May 01, 2018, 03:15:51 pm »

Who is Ciiges again?
I know!!!! It's just a noob ! No more
You must have done your research

Besides, the choice to "INSULT" my "ENEMIES" comes from myself, Erik has nothing to do with it, but you simple-minded idiots just look at the first thing that you want to see, and ignore the rest.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 03:23:20 pm by Ciiges »

Offline Wibpaint

• Major
  • Cav4Lyfe
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wib
« Reply #199 on: May 01, 2018, 03:27:30 pm »
Why does this happen in every tournament/competition. Haven't we as a community got past creating drama over small things. Both sides are at fault and you're all just throwing insults at each other. Move on from it and forget about it. Or actually create some sort of constructive conversation rather than constantly repeating the same thing over and over again.

And remember saying that the days you're free and have most guys able to play may not be perfect for the other side and you have to both co-operate. Everyone has lives they want to live outside of the game and you can't just accept you being busy one day and then complain the opponent is busy the next.

Offline Nerza

• Major
  • 2ème Régiment de Hussards | Capitaine Nerza
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #200 on: May 01, 2018, 03:46:41 pm »
Why does this happen in every tournament/competition. Haven't we as a community got past creating drama over small things. Both sides are at fault and you're all just throwing insults at each other. Move on from it and forget about it. Or actually create some sort of constructive conversation rather than constantly repeating the same thing over and over again.

And remember saying that the days you're free and have most guys able to play may not be perfect for the other side and you have to both co-operate. Everyone has lives they want to live outside of the game and you can't just accept you being busy one day and then complain the opponent is busy the next.

On the other hand, wise people are still here apparently!

Offline HawkonPC

• Captain
  • 4e Hussard's Amateur Brigadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #201 on: May 01, 2018, 03:52:35 pm »

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #202 on: May 01, 2018, 04:08:23 pm »
Somehow it wasn't me who started all this? WOOHOOO

Offline Nicolas_Soult

• Volunteer
  • A random.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nicolas_Soult
« Reply #203 on: May 01, 2018, 04:59:56 pm »
Match: 9e Huss Vs 1erRC
Date & Hour:Friday 04.05 / 19:30 GMT.
Referee: Tulkas

Offline Nerza

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 01, 2018, 05:01:05 pm »
Match: 13ph VS 10th
Date & Hour: Thursday 03/05 - 7pm GMT
Referee: Rival
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 05:04:01 pm by Nerza »

Offline Lorucas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Vencer o Morir | Πρώτο και έκτο
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #205 on: May 01, 2018, 05:04:13 pm »
Match: 13ph Nr.4 VS 10th

13ph Nr4? New regiment? :o

Offline Nerza

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 01, 2018, 05:04:46 pm »
Match: 13ph Nr.4 VS 10th

13ph Nr4? New regiment? :o

Mistake from the copy/paste  ::) ::)

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Board Moderator
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #207 on: May 01, 2018, 06:48:12 pm »
Following the departure of the 3ª División del Ejército de la Izquierda due to internal issues, I have replaced this regiment with the 13. Pułk Huzarów. They take over the results, and the schedule of the previous regiment. I wish them the very best of luck in League 2.

Since the match between the 3ª División and the 14th King's Hussars could not be played last week, I am giving extra days to the 14th to play against their new opponent: the 13ph.

The main post has been completely updated. Both tables of points are up to date.

After a discussion with Feldmarschall Ben, from the kk, and since we both wanted that match to happen, we have decided to reschedule it to this match week (we will play two matches). I thank him for being kind and open-minded, and for recognizing the mistakes that were made on his team's side, that led to much more drama than it should have (as always).

Now that this matter is over, I would very much appreciate it if some of you could stop coming to this thread to spit words of hatred and jealousy, about events you either don't know anything about, or that aren't related in any way to the discussed subject.

The beginning of this League has been going very smoothly, with great content given by the Media Team, already a couple of awesome matches for people to remember, and no major issue. It has taken one minor problem between two regiments for several of you to come on the thread and wage a little revolution about I don't even know what. If you have complaints to make about the way this event is ran, come to me directly, on this thread or on Steam, and discuss it politely and with courtesy. If you're just gonna wait for one little thing to happen, to come over here and claim retarded things like "Erik is a nazi, he abuses his powers so he can win tournaments and his regiment is like USSR but worse, also he drops his swords during 1v1s ;((", you can jog off this thread because I won't have it.

Thank you.

EDIT: No more messages about this matter from now on please. Move on with your life or go get one
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 07:04:35 pm by Erik le Rouge »
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Nerza

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 01, 2018, 07:03:06 pm »
his regiment is like USSR but worse

Since USSR was perfect, we can say it's a compliment  ::) ::)

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #209 on: May 01, 2018, 07:07:35 pm »
Happiness throughout the League!