Author Topic: Community Rep Thread (September-October)  (Read 45711 times)

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Community Rep Thread (September-October)
« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2016, 09:31:41 pm »
Asian and Theodin, I don't think he's even reading what you guys are saying.
As expected. It's like talking to a brick wall  :'(
Spoiler

[close]
At least the brick wall can't talk back

Bravescot, aren't you the guy who copy and pastes boards on this forum and uses them for the War of Rights boards you moderate?
Hey buddy stop going off-topic, pal.
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #121 on: September 06, 2016, 09:31:44 pm »
Squirts is so goddamn thick.

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
« Reply #122 on: September 06, 2016, 09:32:15 pm »
not even the good kind of thicc, he's just thick.
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 06, 2016, 09:33:31 pm »
not even the good kind of thicc, he's just thick.
He's doing more harm trying to defend the 63e than he is good.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 06, 2016, 09:43:43 pm »
I think it's right you discus both issue about NA community dying because of 63e monopoly and removal of Karth's admin powers on this thread. But you could also invite all NA regiments to conference (on ts, not 63e since half of people is banned lel) and sign some treaty. Like that servers either ban recruiting or allow it from everyone but host can have recruitment message when you connect to server. But I don't think there is much possibility of this happening since Karth is arrogant, selfish and power hungry, but here you go solution kids.

Srsly let's talk about Karth losing his Moderator.

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 06, 2016, 09:45:09 pm »
This is why we can't have nice things. Can't have a reasonable discussion or give any polite, constructive criticism without some e-peen stroking fuckwit taking it incredibly personally and de-railing the whole thing.
Why am I still here

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #126 on: September 06, 2016, 09:45:29 pm »
Obviously no one can force the 63e to do anything it doesn't want to. But don't act surprised that everyone hates you when
1) you stifle the 90% of the recruitment potential in NA and your only answer is "make your own server" (hint hint: NOT EASY when you competing against the 63e).
2) denying any 1v1 where you would lose (LITERALLY SCUM OF THE EARTH TACTIC). Please stop with be BS excuse that your players would "have more fun doing a linebattle". I'm sure there are many 63e members interested in 1v1ing. Problem is they're all shit. I'm sure your leaders would jump at the chance to 1v1 if their players weren't god awful (is it a coincidence you stopped 1v1 after you lost all your good players?)
3) you have this retard named "GeneralSquirts" literally sniffing his own farts on the forums.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 06, 2016, 09:46:06 pm »
I think it's right you discus both issue about NA community dying because of 63e monopoly and removal of Karth's admin powers on this thread. But you could also invite all NA regiments to conference (on ts, not 63e since half of people is banned lel) and sign some treaty. Like that servers either ban recruiting or allow it from everyone but host can have recruitment message when you connect to server. But I don't think there is much possibility of this happening since Karth is arrogant, selfish and power hungry, but here you go solution kids.

You are going to have to cite SPECIFIC examples of his misconduct...

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 06, 2016, 09:49:44 pm »

They were sent to EU community representative by PM and are under investigation.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #129 on: September 06, 2016, 09:52:09 pm »

As it stands right now, I am more concerned with changes in forum policy/rules and solving some community issues rather than going man to man with moderators. Karth technically has done nothing wrong, and the punishments he has given out have been justified by the rules, however unpopular they may be. However, if you guys bring me some examples, id be more than willing to chase down Duuring and yell at him for you guys.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2016, 09:53:34 pm »

As it stands right now, I am more concerned with changes in forum policy/rules and solving some community issues rather than going man to man with moderators. Karth technically has done nothing wrong, and the punishments he has given out have been justified by the rules, however unpopular they may be. However, if you guys bring me some examples, id be more than willing to chase down Duuring and yell at him for you guys.
You are saying BabyJesus ban was warranted, officially "spamming"?

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
« Reply #131 on: September 06, 2016, 09:56:22 pm »
Babyj getting banned was 100% bullshit.  There is a clear cut example of not only abuse of power, but also how little some of the mods seem to care about actual justice.
Leader of the 71st

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #132 on: September 06, 2016, 09:56:57 pm »
No, I disagreed heavily with the ban. I even convinced Mack to post about it.

However, bans are Duurings thing, not Karth.

The way the ban process works is a "ban thread" is posted on the mod board, mods go +1 or -1 it and give their reasons, and Duuring considers all their opinions and decides if they are banned or not.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 06, 2016, 09:59:18 pm »
No, I disagreed heavily with the ban. I even convinced Mack to post about it.

However, bans are Duurings thing, not Karth.

The way the ban process works is a "ban thread" is posted on the mod board, mods go +1 or -1 it and give their reasons, and Duuring considers all their opinions and decides if they are banned or not.
So question for Duuring who asked for BabyJesus ban? It was Karth.

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #134 on: September 06, 2016, 10:00:42 pm »
You do realize I can't ban anyone? Duuring the senior mod who has the permissions to actually ban people from the forum, and everything I do is by the rules otherwise I ask another mod to look into it if I am unsure.  So I have no idea what you are accusing me of.  As for everything else community related, lol, if you actually want to talk about the actual reasons which you are accusing me off then do it over a PM with me.