Author Topic: Downloadable Client Side Skins Directory (WIP)  (Read 83246 times)

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Downloadable Client Side Skins Directory (WIP)
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2014, 03:16:38 pm »
Added the Kingdom of Saxony Austria replacement mod by Blitz_craig.

Offline Blitz_craig

• First Lieutenant
  • Developer, War of 1812
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2014, 09:14:51 pm »
Chevau-Leger Lancier de Ligne

History:
The Chevau-Leger Lanciers de Ligne were created from 6 Line Dragoon regiments just before the Russian campaign of 1812 because of concerns about the ability to counter the nimble, lance armed Cossacks. The French army already had Polish regiments of lancers after the creation of the Duchy of Warsaw that were extremely effective in Spain at places like Albuera. Where the Vistula Lancers smashed a British infantry brigade that failed to form squares quickly enough to protect themselves. French Lancers had a more somber appearence than the lively Poles. They dressed in the familair green of the line cavalry regiments like the chassuers and dragoons. But, these new French Lancers of the line proved to be nearly as dangerous to their foes. At battles such as Dresden, which was fought in a heavy rain, the Lancers had a field day because of the infantry squares inability to fire their muskets. They swarmed around them squewering enemy infantrymen at will who could not respond in kind because of the greater length of the lance compared to the bayoneted musket. At the battle of Waterloo after the failure of the British Heavy Cavalry to reform after their charge, it was the French Lancers who ruthlessly punished them for their lack of disipline. Lancers roaming the battlefield being able to finish off the wounded without leaving the saddle generated perfect scenes of horror according to those who eye-witnessed the battle.

Pictures:
Trooper, Standard Barer, Officer, Trumpeter
Spoiler
[close]

Download Link: (replaces Polish Lancers of the Guard)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ebosqk865xqb1px/Chevau-Leger_Lanciers_de_Ligne.zip

Instructions:
Paste the textures (dds files) in the download package onto the Textures folder of your Napoleonic Wars module. Copy the Resource (brf files) and paste them onto the Resouce file of your Napoleonic Wars module. Replace orginal files when prompted. Installation complete. Enjoy.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 05:30:18 pm by Blitz_craig »

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2014, 12:07:20 pm »
I admire your dedication, added.

Offline Blitz_craig

• First Lieutenant
  • Developer, War of 1812
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2014, 10:04:58 pm »
Nassau Grenadier
2nd Regiment

History:
The troops from the Duchy of Nassau fought for the Confederation of the Rhine in Spain. They compiled a credible combat record while in the Peninsula but the 2nd Regiment still deserted to the British en mass when the opportunity presented itself. After spending the rest of the War in captivity in Britain, they were released back to Nassau during the Congress of Vienna in 1814. With Napoleon's return from exile, they were part of the Netherlands Army since the Prince of Orange was also the Duke of Nassau. They fought well at Quatre Bras being the first units to make contact with the French and at Waterloo were heavily engaged at the chateaus of Hugomount on the right and Papelotte on the left of the Anglo-Allied line.

Pictures:
Spoiler
[close]

Download Link: (replaces KGL Infantry)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jrpqlpjidjde597/Nassau.zip

Instructions:
Paste downloaded dds files from Textures folder onto the Textures folder of your Napoleonic Wars module. Copy the downloaded resource brf files and paste them onto the Resources folder in your Napoleonic Wars module. Installation complete. Enjoy.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 09:04:48 pm by Blitz_craig »

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2014, 10:36:00 pm »
Spoiler
Nassau Grenadier
2nd Regiment

History:
The troops from the Duchy of Nassau fought for the Confederation of the Rhine in Spain. They compiled a credible combat record while in the Peninsula but the 2nd Regiment still deserted to the British en mass when the opportunity presented itself. After spending the rest of the War in captivity in Britain, they were released back to Nassau during the Congress of Vienna in 1814. With Napoleon's return from exile, they were part of the Netherlands Army since the Prince of Orange was also the Duke of Nassau. They fought well at Quatre Bras being the first units to make contact with the French and at Waterloo were heavily engaged at the chateaus of Hugomount on the right and Papelotte on the left of the Anglo-Allied line.

Pictures:
Spoiler
[close]

Instructions:
Paste downloaded dds files from Textures folder onto the Textures folder of your Napoleonic Wars module. Copy the downloaded resource brf files and paste them onto the Resources folder in your Napoleonic Wars module. Installation complete. Enjoy.
[close]

Very nice  ;D

Downloading

Offline KillerMongoose

• Major
  • "And I believe I have cut your throat"- Fiore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wryngwyrm
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2014, 10:38:07 pm »
Spoiler
Nassau Grenadier
2nd Regiment

History:

Pictures:
Spoiler
[close]

Instructions:
[close]

Oh my god I'm wet

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2014, 11:02:21 am »
Another faction replacement mod (Replaces UK) ;D

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=16975.0

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2014, 06:23:50 pm »
The Belgians and Dutchies finally got their wish :). Added.

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2014, 06:35:36 am »
Omg all of these so great, if only they worked with the Epic Enhancement mod...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 09:28:21 am by EdwardC »

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2014, 04:22:59 pm »
Some of them are part of it. And it isn't like somebody else can make their own enhancement mod, all they need to do is get the permissions from the modders ;).

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2014, 12:32:10 am »
Looking at the Kingdom of Saxony & Kingdom of Holland re-placer mods, they should make these official factions in a future Napoleonic Wars update? The expansion has been around for over 2 years now, seems like a good idea to me and the community gets a chance to do something for the public as in people who don't use FSE.  :P

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2014, 02:43:48 am »
Looking at the Kingdom of Saxony & Kingdom of Holland re-placer mods, they should make these official factions in a future Napoleonic Wars update? The expansion has been around for over 2 years now, seems like a good idea to me and the community gets a chance to do something for the public as in people who don't use FSE.  :P

What?

NW wont be updated again

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2014, 06:31:35 am »
And you know this how? This might be a stupid question.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2014, 06:47:58 am »
I asked him and this is what I got, essentially a no.
Quote from: Vincenzo
The chances of us making a new patch are quite low.
We made a downloadable expansion and made many aditions and patches it sold for 10 bucks usually for 75% off..... You cant expect us to keep supporting it.
Valid point for a game that has had such a great community. Now it's just new sale people and the people that are chronically addicted and have no reason to play this so not much a reason other then to appease fans.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2014, 08:12:38 am »
That sounds disappointing, however couldn't they just add these new factions from the faction replacer mods with the permission of the modder? They seem good enough too in my opinion.