Author Topic: A Question.  (Read 2737 times)

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
  • Side: Neutral
Re: A Question.
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2015, 09:34:51 pm »
Seriously Niroc NA_1 needs you.... I dont see why you think what I said is a joke  :-\

Offline Niroc

• Sergeant
  • cake ftw!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2015, 10:07:06 pm »
Well on the one hand id like to think that is the case but on the other how do i know you lot aren't yanking my chain here??? i do want to believe you but im still suspecting things.    And another thing is, how is one guy, going to save a whole server? ited take dozens of people if not a hundred to bring NA1 to its glory days of old, and as it stands it barely reaches 30..so unless i start trying to form a volunteer army of pubs to attempt to do that idk how i alone could save a server. :P   *edit* that or im completely blind to how well known i still am on Na1... ::)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 10:11:46 pm by Niroc »

Offline Gamboji

• Donator
  • zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2015, 10:17:22 am »
Well on the one hand id like to think that is the case but on the other how do i know you lot aren't yanking my chain here??? i do want to believe you but im still suspecting things.    And another thing is, how is one guy, going to save a whole server? ited take dozens of people if not a hundred to bring NA1 to its glory days of old, and as it stands it barely reaches 30..so unless i start trying to form a volunteer army of pubs to attempt to do that idk how i alone could save a server. :P   *edit* that or im completely blind to how well known i still am on Na1... ::)

Why would anyone lie about wanting you to play a game? You seem to have trust issues. The plebs on NA1 clearly need you and your amazing spelling.

Offline Niroc

• Sergeant
  • cake ftw!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2015, 07:06:15 pm »
heh, its not that i have trust issues, more of the fact that i know that sometimes folks  troll and sometimes they don't troll, so me trying to figure that out don't got nothing to do with trusting them, also i barely even know half this lot so of course im not going to be fully trusting, would you trust a stranger on the street to give you real  candy ???

Offline Sevren

• Donator
  • Literally made of salt/borderline racist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_Akusei
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2015, 09:23:14 pm »
Niroc bb pls cum bak NA_1 needs u ;~;

Offline Niroc

• Sergeant
  • cake ftw!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2015, 10:05:59 pm »
Heres the question i have for you lot, how do you expect me to be able to change anything? i mean sure i might be good at leading but reviving a server is a big ask even for most regiments, so what it comes down to is how exactly do WE, as a player base revive the server? one guy, no matter how good at leading or fighting, wont substitute hundreds of players. if you lot expect me to help the server ill need alot of people and alot of volunteers willing to get on a nigh dead server, and if im to be honest i don't think that will happen, at least not in the near future, we would need at least sixty people getting on regularly around the same time to bring NA1 back to its glory days of old. and a 2nd question, if we do try to revive the server whos willing to help get volunteers and players back on it?

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2015, 10:36:26 pm »
You were a fun lad, and doing pub lines was cool. Tell me if you come back on NA1 ill join yo line.