Author Topic: x  (Read 22539 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Tournament Of Champions - NA - *Cash Prizes For Marceaux*
« Reply #135 on: April 03, 2015, 08:21:42 pm »
not to meme or anything but you both are kind of biased considering you're both heavily involved with TNWL
Nah. I don't like the TNWL at all for reasons but I agree with everything Apoc has said.
Sorry for double Post.

But, it's just because they didn't want you as admin.
Hey, before you get all "forum drama" on me, you should realize I was accepted as a ref, and I took my name off the refs list on my own volition. So, nice try. (Next time, do your homework.)

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Tournament Of Champions - NA - *Cash Prizes For Marceaux*
« Reply #136 on: April 03, 2015, 11:44:22 pm »
I hosted this in a good hearted attempt to give everyone something simple and fun to do. I have been apart of this community for awhile and hosted other succesful events. I admit i responded in a bad way to many of you and i am sorry. I did this with only good intentions and did not mean for it to anger anyone or to start fueds with people that i have considered friendly. Once again, sorry to everyone.
Apology accepted

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Tournament Of Champions - NA - *STARTS 5/1/15*
« Reply #137 on: April 07, 2015, 10:30:51 pm »
Updated, more updates to first post coming in the next few hours.