Battle Cry of Freedom > General Discussion

Most important feature to you for Battle Cry?

(1/10) > >>

Harbinger:
So, with the game very slowly coming up, I thought I'd make a poll for people to vote what they think is the most important part of the game to them. I think I've added in most factors, if not...suggest and I'll add it.

To me, the number of players is the most important. I really want this game to stretch the limits when it comes to the amount of people that can stabilly play on a server. That feeling of massive warfare is what I want most out of this game.

Jacob:
Ballistics are highly important in my mind, I want the bullets and cannonballs etc. to fly with beautiful authentic patterns

GoldenEagle:
Music, gore and destruction/epic explosions. Ah, just think about it, you marching slowly towards cannons that rips apart your friends, while a calm song plays in the background..

Jacob:
Sounds good ^

TheBoberton:
Both the larger battles, and the new historical accuracy. And honestly, they could both be rolled into one option, because larger battles are more historically accurate. :P

(The historical inaccuracies in NW have always bothered me, given that I'm OCD about such things.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version