Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 136838 times)

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
You know someone is a great candidate for admin when they are perms banned from the server
tired and I were banned permanently on the server aswell in the past, and both are admins now^^
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Nickname: 1stLC_Captain_Lauck
GUID:1478684
Steam: Battleox50
How active can you be?:Just about everyday
Current Regiment/Clan: 1stLC Bot Survival Cavalry Group
Admin experience: BBG Full Invasion Admin 4 months
Why do you want this role?: I am an extremely adamant BBG Bot Survival player.  I have basic knowledge of Admin interactions within the server.
Nickname: Zayas
GUID: 793854
Steam: Zayes
How active can you be?: Almost everyday
Current Regiment/Clan: 1stLC Bot Survival Cav Group
Admin experience: Almost none, ran a moded server once for only a day
Why do you want this role?: So that I can improve the overall enjoyment within the Napoleonic Warband Bot Survival Server, enforcement essentially.
Nickname: 1stLC Sir Kitten
GUID:STEAM_0:0:25036512
Steam: Kitten
How active can you be?: I am a generally  active individual on Bot Survival. Dropping in around 5 of 7 days weekly.
Current Regiment/Clan: 1st LC
Admin experience: Besides working as a construction supervisor previously and managing people daily. I have an abundance of experience operating as  administrative personnel on G-mod where I helped develop servers not only structurally but financially as well. Bringing in a plethora of donations.
Why do you want this role?: I feel as if I would be an irrefutable boon to Bloody Bayonet servers as a staff member. I consider myself to be incredibly diplomatic and know I will be able to handle issues quickly and concisely. I would like this role as to further improve my skill set in said administration and be more of a helpful figure head in the community.

Thank you kindly for your time in reading this.

Approved,

Thanks guys for filling out the form as a formality, I know we talked about it months ago but thanks for registering so you can see all the complaints and hate you get as an admin on here.

Good Luck and Congratulations

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
You know someone is a great candidate for admin when they are perms banned from the server
tired and I were banned permanently on the server aswell in the past, and both are admins now^^

It's true, I was banned at least 3 times myself and had to be unbanned. And HOW YOU DO YOU LIKE ME NOW? HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy

It's true, I was banned at least 3 times myself and had to be unbanned. And HOW YOU DO YOU LIKE ME NOW? HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!
Nasty troll

Offline TuckingFypo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I request to be unbanned.  I have read and acknowledged I screwed up--won't happen again.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
I request to be unbanned.  I have read and acknowledged I screwed up--won't happen again.

Fill out the Unban Request Application placed on the very first page of the thread.
click here to join the 84th

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

I found and unbanned you

You were banned for using racial slurs.

Please follow all rules on the server.

Unbanned.

Thanks

Offline PiedPiper

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: PiedPiper
GUID: 1460314
Steam: Fordo (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043081241/)
How active can you be?:
Depending on my work schedule, I can be active at least four nights a week from 10:30pm-8am EST.
Current Regiment/Clan: Currently, I am not affiliated with any other regiment or clan.
Admin experience: I honestly have no experience within Mount and Blade Warband of being an admin, however, I do have experience with other games such as Wurm Unlimited, Garry's Mod, and server creation in just about any game.
Why do you want this role?:
I would like to contribute to the BBG community because I believe that after playing on this specific server for most of my time on Warband, this server has been the most entertaining and administrated of any other server I've seen, and I really want to join the team. Having no current affiliations, I am free during the day as well depending on the week and will do my very best to ensure that BBG stays fun and entertaining while also keeping it within reason of my abilities as possible administrator. Thank you for your time! (Post made with permission by [BBG]Tired)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
stay off this thread Kletpelle.

go troll on another forum.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline nitric

• Private
    • View Profile
Nickname: Nitric
GUID:895728
Steam: NitricWarrior
How active can you be?: Most weekday nights except Monday&Saturday and sunday morning
Current Regiment/Clan: USMC
Admin experience:
Why do you want this role?: When I play Bot survival most times there are no admins to keep order or make things fun. That is why I want to be admin make poeple follwo the rules but still allow them to have a good time. Also I want to recruit more people into the USMC

Offline GunthervonUber

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: [I don't remember]
GUID: 632074
Steam: Cornelius
Time of Ban: ~1 year ago
Reason: Sapper Trolling

I don't remember who banned me. I apologize greatly. Sorry.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Nickname: [I don't remember]
GUID: 632074
Steam: Cornelius
Time of Ban: ~1 year ago
Reason: Sapper Trolling

I don't remember who banned me. I apologize greatly. Sorry.

Unbanned

Offline PLANEY_MCPLANE_FACE

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Admin Application?
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2017, 03:51:42 am »
Nickname:PLANEY_MCPLANE_FACE
GUID:1291576
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/PLANEY_MCPLANE_FACE
How active can you be?:Highly active, usually at least once a day for periods of several hours.
Current Regiment/Clan:USMC.
Admin experience: I haven't had any yet.
Why do you want this role?: Well, I have been playing bot survival for a very long time, and have seen how much the admins improve and create the server and community. I have also seen the difference between there being an admin and there being a lack of one. I do realize that being an admin can be fairly difficult, but honestly to me the responsibility is worth it. I have seen the one thing that can completely ruin a server and the fun for the people playing it, which is trolls, whether they are just spouting racist nonsense or actually actively trying to harm their team. Whenever there is an admin on, and they remove or deal with the troll, it is a gift to the server and all the people playing. I just hate when there isn't an admin on to deal with the trolls, and I want to do everything I can do to prevent there being an adminless period of time, because every troll removed is an entire server made happier.

Offline pvtpile

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request: Yes
Name: Pvt_Pile
Offense: Not Exactly Sure, Was just messing around and got on a while later and said I was banned
Why should you be unbanned? Cause I wont screw around any more. Sorry
User ID #:1426776
Time/Date: 2/12/2017 | 6:01 PM EST

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request: Yes
Name: Pvt_Pile
Offense: Not Exactly Sure, Was just messing around and got on a while later and said I was banned
Why should you be unbanned? Cause I wont screw around any more. Sorry
User ID #:1426776
Time/Date: 2/12/2017 | 6:01 PM EST
You were banned for coming in with the name Alex_The_Nigger
One of our rules is no racial slurs on the server.

It's been a few months - Unbanned. Please follow the server rules and have fun!