Author Topic: Football thread v.2  (Read 279441 times)

Offline Von Alten

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Football thread v.2
« Reply #525 on: February 26, 2015, 06:40:53 pm »
How can anyone say PSG when Barca/Chelsea/Real/Bayern are all still in the tournament? PSG have to beat Chelsea away first. Which isn't going to happen.
I hope PSG can put up a decent fight, but you're right, the chances of them winning are slim.
this
I'm bullying you, 14e became master on bullies

14e_SoP_Alten | 2pp_Fiz_Alten | 1oCaz_Cpl_Alten

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #526 on: February 26, 2015, 09:48:14 pm »
premier league best in the world

only chelsea left in cl and blue scousers in europa

hue

told that bih don't @ me

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #527 on: February 27, 2015, 12:20:03 am »

hue

You say that but you forget that City aren't out yet. I don't think they'll do it but don't count your chickens.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #528 on: February 27, 2015, 02:13:17 am »
One of my friends is a ball boy for Besiktas and he was able to meet Raheem today.

Guarin had a nice goal vs Celtic today as well

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #529 on: February 27, 2015, 04:21:32 am »
Just get ready. We are coming for you Arsenal in the semis
We've been in great form, Sanchez is back as well as Ozil. Giroud's been a monster in front of goal as well. Stronger than Chris Smalling and Sanchez is gonna tear Shaw and Rojo apart.
Giroud scores, so much hype. 2 weeks later no more goals from h
The time has come.
Just you wait..... Altho I admit he had a horrendous game, missed a few great chances (including an open goal :( )

Classic Ox... Has a great moment and then fucks it all up. He caused the 3rd goal, shortly after that awesome curler. Also, we are really struggling at RB. Bellerin is too inexperienced, Debuchy needs to get back. Bellerin is too weak, Debuchy is nasty and will actually play the role of a right back. Gibbs is a nightmare, Im always afraid when he starts to push up the field, we need a new left back as well.

hue

Indeed Chelsea is probably the only likely team to advance, but the level of play in Premier league is much faster and stronger than Bundesliga, BBVA, Serie A, and Ligue 1.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #530 on: February 27, 2015, 01:59:09 pm »
I think the Premier League's problem is that they sold their stars away. Whilst the league is usually won by similar people there is defiantly a sense of "anyone can beat anyone". That's not the case in Bundesliga  with Bayern around, that allows them to concentrate more on Europe whereas Chelsea and City still need to try and win the league. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next transfer window now that the new Sky deal has come through.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 27, 2015, 03:00:05 pm »
The technical skills and playstyles in the BPL are amongst the weakest. Physically its the strongest. Entertainment wise its the best.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: February 27, 2015, 04:16:27 pm »
Dortmund will pull a comeback by beating Sunderland in the finals to win the Brazil 2014 world cup

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #533 on: February 27, 2015, 05:37:02 pm »
Dortmund will pull a comeback by beating Sunderland in the finals to win the Brazil 2014 world cup

Unless those little fuckers at Brechin city pull off a win against IK Start for the chance to go back in time to Mexico 86 and stop 9/11 
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: February 27, 2015, 07:36:19 pm »

Unless those little fuckers at Brechin city pull off a win against IK Start for the chance to go back in time to Mexico 86 and stop 9/11
Let's hope PSG stands a chance against the LA galaxy in tonight's Barclay's premier league match, hopefully they can stop WW1. Messi,Gerrier and guly de Prado will be present so I heard.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: February 28, 2015, 07:53:05 pm »

Let's hope PSG stands a chance against the LA galaxy in tonight's Barclay's premier league match, hopefully they can stop WW1. Messi,Gerrier and guly de Prado will be present so I heard.
see that's the thing once Cantona comes out of retirement and joins Ulsan Hyundai to form a striking partnership with Kim Shin Wook, they can save the princess, do the double over Chelsea, sell Brooklyn Beckham to Kalmar FF, fight the ghost of Arturo Gatti and co-run for presidency over East Timor   
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: February 28, 2015, 08:16:24 pm »
Ronaldo Fenomeno is returning lmao.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 28, 2015, 08:25:16 pm »
i love how 70% of people who call R9 'the fat Ronaldo' are actually severely out of shape and fat themselves.

In other news, DORTMUND ARE BACK LADS

fuckin fantastic football at the ruhr derby today, other than the terrible finishing the dortmund boys showed that they can still make a comeback this season.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: February 28, 2015, 09:26:16 pm »
i love how 70% of people who call R9 'the fat Ronaldo' are actually severely out of shape and fat themselves.

In other news, DORTMUND ARE BACK LADS

fuckin fantastic football at the ruhr derby today, other than the terrible finishing the dortmund boys showed that they can still make a comeback this season.

70%??
how can you even make such an assumption??
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 09:33:56 pm by Fungus »

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: February 28, 2015, 11:09:07 pm »
Called it on vine yesterday. Im Futbol Fusion