Author Topic: Football thread v.2  (Read 279428 times)

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
  • Side: Union
Re: Football thread v.2
« Reply #360 on: January 12, 2015, 06:06:41 am »
So proud of my team this week :')

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #361 on: January 12, 2015, 10:24:58 am »
fuckin mad as hell that Atletico lost to fukin banterlona

barca scoring cheap ass fifa goals where the balls lands at their fuckin feet in the 6 yard box and the ref hands out yellows like its a going out of business sale

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #362 on: January 12, 2015, 12:15:26 pm »
fuckin mad as hell that Atletico lost to fukin banterlona

barca scoring cheap ass fifa goals where the balls lands at their fuckin feet in the 6 yard box and the ref hands out yellows like its a going out of business sale
Ahem and why is it favorable for you to call them Cheap ass goals? would it be better to score a pen? like atletico?

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #363 on: January 12, 2015, 02:04:25 pm »
Today's the day.
Im saying.
1. Ronaldo, 2. Neuer, 3. Messi

Offline MangoMeerkat

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th will always be in my heart
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 47th_Grd_MerKat
« Reply #364 on: January 12, 2015, 03:34:55 pm »
Today's the day.
Im saying.
1. Ronaldo, 2. Neuer, 3. Messi
Obviously the real Madrid glory hunter puts Messi last ;)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #365 on: January 12, 2015, 05:02:31 pm »
kek
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 12, 2015, 06:21:34 pm »
Its funny because I'm a Manu Fan :) And I have liked Ronaldo since day 1 at Old Trafford so ;)

I just merely like Real Madrid

Also: anyone have a good live stream link???
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 06:23:07 pm by The Rebel »

Offline MangoMeerkat

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th will always be in my heart
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 47th_Grd_MerKat
« Reply #367 on: January 12, 2015, 06:52:13 pm »
Real is my favorite team in football.
Obviously not a fan...

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #368 on: January 12, 2015, 07:05:46 pm »
:/
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 12, 2015, 11:19:41 pm »
David Luiz and Iniesta make team of the year. Fuck be backwards and call me Sally.

HOW THE FUCK IS BOATENG AND SCHWEINI NOT THERE? Seriously the national team captains who voted most of all had a fucking inside joke to vote for David Luiz, thats the only fucking explanation.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 13, 2015, 12:07:33 am »
David Luiz and Iniesta make team of the year. Fuck be backwards and call me Sally.

HOW THE FUCK IS BOATENG AND SCHWEINI NOT THERE? Seriously the national team captains who voted most of all had a fucking inside joke to vote for David Luiz, thats the only fucking explanation.
Ya not really happy with David Luiz or Iniesta

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #371 on: January 13, 2015, 04:54:56 am »
I am mostly upset about David Luiz... One of the more overrated defenders in the world. Iniesta as well bothers me, not as much as Luiz tho

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #372 on: January 13, 2015, 12:52:21 pm »
Luiz isn't overrated. Everyone knows he's shit. It's weird how he got in. Also one BPL player, and he's been injured since he joined United... Then again, the FA hates FIFA, and vise versa so maybe not a surprise. Two Brazilian defenders too and no German forwards. Even after 7-1.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 13, 2015, 07:28:49 pm »
Luiz isn't overrated. Everyone knows he's shit. It's weird how he got in. Also one BPL player, and he's been injured since he joined United... Then again, the FA hates FIFA, and vise versa so maybe not a surprise. Two Brazilian defenders too and no German forwards. Even after 7-1.

I don't understand why only the national team captains vote for players. I was looking through who voted for who, and most of those who did the ridiculous votes (Luiz, Iniesta, Silva) where from fuck all countries like bangladesh, pakistan, zimbabwe... Team of the Year should really be about the players who performed the best that year, not about reputation where players like Iniesta and Silva can get in just based on what they did in the past.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #374 on: January 13, 2015, 10:26:39 pm »

I don't understand why only the national team captains vote for players. I was looking through who voted for who, and most of those who did the ridiculous votes (Luiz, Iniesta, Silva) where from fuck all countries like bangladesh, pakistan, zimbabwe... Team of the Year should really be about the players who performed the best that year, not about reputation where players like Iniesta and Silva can get in just based on what they did in the past.

Should be all the professional managers around the world. Even low league pro-sides. Just not amateur ones.