Author Topic: Football thread v.2  (Read 279452 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Football thread v.2
« Reply #315 on: January 08, 2015, 10:19:31 am »
I thought the deal was already done   :o
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #316 on: January 08, 2015, 11:02:51 am »
I thought the deal was already done   :o

wellit certainly seems like a done deal other than formalities and Bony needing to have a medical.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 08, 2015, 01:01:48 pm »
Any idea where your Swiss man is heading, I thought he had agreed to join some club in Italy, but according to numerous tabloids here, he still being considered by Liverpool Arsenal and Stoke
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 01:03:50 pm by Fungus »
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

AeroNinja

« Reply #318 on: January 08, 2015, 02:26:27 pm »
I actually hope Sterling stays in Liverpool. He must be a good one if Real really wants him. :P

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #319 on: January 08, 2015, 04:35:13 pm »
Any idea where your Swiss man is heading, I thought he had agreed to join some club in Italy, but according to numerous tabloids here, he still being considered by Liverpool Arsenal and Stoke

Just joined Inter. People seem agreed that Italian League isn't what it once was though and that the German League is quickly taking it's place. Saying he won't be there long and that if he is then he will be one of the few big stars there still.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 08, 2015, 07:06:56 pm »

Just joined Inter. People seem agreed that Italian League isn't what it once was though and that the German League is quickly taking it's place. Saying he won't be there long and that if he is then he will be one of the few big stars there still.

He turned down liverpool aswell, depite they wanted to pay his original wages. He took a pay cut and playing in the Serie A over Liverpool, shows how much prestige they have now....

I like Shaqiri, hes a good player and a decent guy, definetly has talent and is still young. However he was never really good for the team, he didn't suit the playstyle, didn't have the right attitude yet he deserved more. Can only wish him the best, will play an important role in Inters resurgence under Mancini.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 08, 2015, 07:11:18 pm »
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #322 on: January 08, 2015, 07:17:12 pm »

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 08, 2015, 08:07:06 pm »
Ipswich Town are going up.

Mick McCarthy's barmy armyyyyyyyyyyy
>always high
>GOAT

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #324 on: January 09, 2015, 06:09:17 am »
Great, ManU just signed Victor Valdes, ffs. We already have De Gea

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #325 on: January 09, 2015, 06:36:53 am »
Great, ManU just signed Victor Valdes, ffs. We already have De Gea
Got him for free, and it's always good to have a backup, Valdes has experience and could maybe show De Gea a thing or two as well.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 09, 2015, 09:58:42 am »
Apparently De Gea is refusing a new contract worth twice what he gets at the moment in the hopes of signing for Madrid in the summer

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #327 on: January 09, 2015, 02:08:30 pm »
Even tho I do like Real. ManU is my team and I don't want De Gea to go :(

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 09, 2015, 06:41:34 pm »
Apparently De Gea is refusing a new contract worth twice what he gets at the moment in the hopes of signing for Madrid in the summer

I mean, we haven't seen much of Valdes since last year, but remember who he is. Its Victor fucking Valdes, the first choice keeper of a Barca side that won La Liga 6 times and the CL 3 times. He was one of the most complete keepers in the world. If he still plays like he did back in Barca i'd rate him over De Gea any day. The only down fall is that he's not a long term replacement.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 09, 2015, 10:40:16 pm »
I think this pretty much confirms De Gea is leaving

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30752034