Author Topic: Football thread v.2  (Read 279472 times)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Football thread v.2
« Reply #2295 on: August 11, 2018, 09:38:44 pm »
Richarlison waste of money?  ::)
Drawing 2-2 to a newly promoted weaker team? smh
A team that has spent £60 million, won 99 points in the championship and with ten men in a manager's first competitive game without most of our new signings. Yeah that's pretty decent. Maybe focus on your own team.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: August 11, 2018, 09:39:59 pm »
Stark don't you have a league winners parade to prepare for? December ain't far off.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: August 11, 2018, 09:41:43 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

weirdo
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2298 on: August 11, 2018, 09:42:02 pm »
Richarlison waste of money?  ::)
Drawing 2-2 to a newly promoted weaker team? smh
A team that has spent £60 million, won 99 points in the championship and with ten men in a manager's first competitive game without most of our new signings. Yeah that's pretty decent. Maybe focus on your own team.

I am focused on my team, I WENT and watched John McGinn and Jack Grealish run the show vs Wigan and a 94minute winning goal by Birkir Bjarnason, shame you cant say the same as you are a know it all leftist keyboard warrior who doesnt go matches :(
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: August 11, 2018, 09:47:12 pm »
is ur 2 hour post done yet or do u have to get all grammar police and do a fucklong response

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: August 11, 2018, 09:51:41 pm »
The fact that you sit here and refresh waiting for my reply is pretty sad but I do actually go to the game

https://imgur.com/a/Mke7fcb                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: August 11, 2018, 09:58:02 pm »
The fact that you sit here and refresh waiting for my reply is pretty sad but I do actually go to the game

https://imgur.com/a/Mke7fcb                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Whats sadder, looking at a thread to respond OR gathering a bunch of matchday programmes from years ago and to then upload them to  prove you go to games but really you are a poor scouser who cant afford it but can afford to sit here on a thread with 100ppl max looking at it acting all professional like ur idk Owen Jones or someshit

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: August 11, 2018, 09:59:51 pm »
You would have denied it otherwise and besides, they were only in the drawer next to me. The rest of the shite you've typed doesn't make sense because you've busted your only brain cell after I proved you wrong.

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #2303 on: August 11, 2018, 10:18:23 pm »
Who do you guys think will win this years PL? And who might surprise?

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: August 11, 2018, 10:30:13 pm »
Who do you guys think will win this years PL? And who might surprise?
1)City
2)Liverpool
3)United

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: August 11, 2018, 10:38:04 pm »
You would have denied it otherwise and besides, they were only in the drawer next to me. The rest of the shite you've typed doesn't make sense because you've busted your only brain cell after I proved you wrong.
You proved me wrong? Sorry what? Posting pictures of some old programmes from when Barkley was at the club to show you go down to ur shite ground on the reg? Nice one. Stick to being a leftist pls

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: August 11, 2018, 10:46:08 pm »
I live two hours away now but make it as often as I can. I don't know why you think you're so special because you go watch your team play as if nobody else does. I've supported and followed Everton all my life and don't need your approval to do so. You call me a keyboard warrior but all you do is chat it big over the Internet.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: August 11, 2018, 11:00:01 pm »
I live two hours away now but make it as often as I can. I don't know why you think you're so special because you go watch your team play as if nobody else does. I've supported and followed Everton all my life and don't need your approval to do so. You call me a keyboard warrior but all you do is chat it big over the Internet.
Toffee: Maybe focus on your own team.   <<<<<<<<<<< I dont think im special, I was countering your point because I go to alot of games compared to you so I found it funny you was telling me to focus on my team. I don't expect u to need my approval, I just expect you to shut the fuck up and not have 50 battles on every thread possible as whenever I come on here, you are browsing around typing to everyone. You are a keyboard warrior and you also chat big over the internet so I guess we have that in common.
P.S. We dont have 3 posts a day on FSE in common tho :/ #saddo

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: August 11, 2018, 11:06:54 pm »
You started this discussion so don't try and pin it on me. Maybe I'd argue less with you if you didn't post utter shite all the time. You go to more games than me because of distance, that's all. I used to have a season ticket but can't afford to go week in week out anymore becaus we moved. First it was that I don't go to games and now its that I don't go to as many. Really trying hard to backtrack aren't you?

And you went on my profile to find an insult? Maybe we should talk about that 123 in your name...

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #2309 on: August 11, 2018, 11:10:27 pm »
In
Spoiler
sane
[close]
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.