Author Topic: Football thread v.2  (Read 279434 times)

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
Re: Football thread v.2
« Reply #1140 on: July 07, 2015, 06:57:04 pm »
Bet Pogba leaves though.

he wont

if he was then you can't explain why real are looking at vidal and why Barca are buying Turan

he wont go to City because thats a step down from Juve

told that bih don't @ me

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1141 on: July 07, 2015, 10:01:43 pm »
Bet Pogba leaves though.

he wont

if he was then you can't explain why real are looking at vidal and why Barca are buying Turan

Not in terms of skill if they get all their targets.
Not in terms of the league.
Not in terms of dat dollah $$$

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: July 08, 2015, 05:22:47 pm »
Bet Pogba leaves though.

he wont

Not in terms of skill if they get all their targets.
Not in terms of the league.
Not in terms of dat dollah $$$

definetly in terms of stature and their ability to get somewhere in european competition

juventus has more ambitious players than city as well, in city you have world class players who are legit content with warming a fucking bench, like nasri, clichy, jovetic, dzeko, caballero etc.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1143 on: July 09, 2015, 02:14:27 am »
Losing Pogba means making boatloads of money. Juventus has been consistently making forward progress and the management has been excellent.

Getting Morata and Pogba (hidden gems) + fielding loads of young talent is much more impressive then being able to acquire the biggest names when they are in their prime or already deemed world class.

Massimiliano Allegri is the true manager of the year.
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: July 09, 2015, 03:35:00 am »
Id say john carver is manager of the year.

(:

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: July 09, 2015, 11:45:04 am »
Losing Pogba means making boatloads of money. Juventus has been consistently making forward progress and the management has been excellent.

Getting Morata and Pogba (hidden gems) + fielding loads of young talent is much more impressive then being able to acquire the biggest names when they are in their prime or already deemed world class.

1. they dont need money, they are a top club financially
2. they have nobody to replace pogba
3. they will still make as much money on him next year

its like when you play as barcelona on fifa career mode, if you end up selling someone like neymar, suarez or messi you realize there is literally nothing to spend the money on as there is nobody better in their positions.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: July 09, 2015, 02:18:48 pm »

its like when you play as barcelona on fifa career mode, if you end up selling someone like neymar, suarez or messi you realize there is literally nothing to spend the money on as there is nobody better in their positions.

Pogba is overrated. Juventus plays around him. He has sub par success with literally every team hes played with except Juventus. Even the French national team since hes been with Juventus.

Juventus has money but they don't have Chelsea money or Barcelona money.

What's wrong with Kovačić or Youri Tielemans???
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #1147 on: July 09, 2015, 03:55:06 pm »
The real question is wtf happened with the Fifa world rankings? They're normally pretty bad, but the ones they just released are horrendous.. Argentina over Germany? France at #22?????

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1148 on: July 09, 2015, 04:19:20 pm »
Casillas To FC Porto. Real Madrid just trying to leave that space for De Gea. But if De Gea goes, Ramos comes. And RM dont want to get rid of Ramos, so
Idk

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: July 09, 2015, 05:16:49 pm »
Casillas To FC Porto. Real Madrid just trying to leave that space for De Gea. But if De Gea goes, Ramos comes. And RM dont want to get rid of Ramos, so
Idk
Ramos wants to leave tho doesn't he?

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: July 09, 2015, 05:58:56 pm »
The real question is wtf happened with the Fifa world rankings? They're normally pretty bad, but the ones they just released are horrendous.. Argentina over Germany? France at #22?????

Well theres your problem
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 06:04:53 pm by junedragon »
Why am I still here

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: July 09, 2015, 06:21:06 pm »

Well theres your problem
Kek, ya got me there

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: July 09, 2015, 06:52:04 pm »

Pogba is overrated. Juventus plays around him. He has sub par success with literally every team hes played with except Juventus. Even the French national team since hes been with Juventus.

pogba is overrated... hmm judging by the fact that you seemed to start supporting juventus around april perhaps? then you only saw poggie coming off the back of an injury and wasnt at his best

anyone who has seen pogba over a whole season knows he has talent that nobody his age posseses

the fact that you think kovacic (nowhere near pogba's level) and tielemans (who doesn't even play in pogbas position, and hasn't even made it out of the pro league) would be a good replacement for paul seriously makes me question whether you know anything about this sport

told that bih don't @ me

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: July 09, 2015, 09:59:55 pm »

pogba is overrated... hmm judging by the fact that you seemed to start supporting juventus around april perhaps? then you only saw poggie coming off the back of an injury and wasnt at his best

anyone who has seen pogba over a whole season knows he has talent that nobody his age posseses

the fact that you think kovacic (nowhere near pogba's level) and tielemans (who doesn't even play in pogbas position, and hasn't even made it out of the pro league) would be a good replacement for paul seriously makes me question whether you know anything about this sport

I started frequenting this thread around April. I always liked AC Milan and Juventus for family reasons.

I'm sure they could rotate someone to Pogba's position since Pirlo joined the MLS.
Pogba has tremendous skill and talent but I get the impression he can be a bit lazy defensively at times.

Granted Football is far from my most knowledgeable sport but I enjoy the defensive aspect the most.

It just seems like Juve could be ok without Pogba. Granted Juventus moved pass Real Madrid because of him.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: July 09, 2015, 10:13:16 pm »
Pogba's off ball movement will only get better with age, especially since he's working with players like Marchisio and Vidal (also tevez until he went to boca), also his off ball work-rate has only been bad for the past 2 months, like i said injury, plus he was playing in an unfamiliar position in the 4-3-1-2 as a left sided midfielder when he usually plays in the hole or in the center. Like in the game against Madrid people gave him shit for not marking Carvajal AND Bale whilst also being a counter-attacking threat, he did very well considering the circumstances.

he's 22 right now and you'd have an easy time picking whether you wanted yaya toure or him on your team

I think Juventus' team is perfectly balanced in the midfield right now for a 4-3-1-2, they have a great holding midfielder with box-to-box abilities in Khedira, two fantastic engines and technically well rounded players in Vidal and Marchisio who can play as shuttlers on the sides with Pogba being able to play anywhere in the midfield but particularly in an attacking role. They have great rotation players in Perreyra and Sturaro.

told that bih don't @ me