Author Topic: Football thread v.2  (Read 279454 times)

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Football thread v.2
« Reply #780 on: May 01, 2015, 05:29:49 am »
Gregory Mertens, the U-21 player for Belgium, and midfielder for AS Roma has died from a heart attack onthe pitch in Roma's game. I believe he died yesterday in there game

lol he played for Lokeren in the pro league, wtf are you on about, and he died in the hospital
lol I got my facts like all fucked up. I read the article to fast and didn't look good enough lmao.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #781 on: May 01, 2015, 09:24:48 am »
RIP Mertens  :(

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #782 on: May 01, 2015, 11:05:17 am »

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #783 on: May 03, 2015, 04:26:23 pm »
Chelsea Champions.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #784 on: May 03, 2015, 04:30:08 pm »
Boring boring chelsea

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: May 03, 2015, 04:32:54 pm »
Call them boring but there is no doubt that they are easily the best team in this league

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #786 on: May 03, 2015, 06:00:47 pm »
Call them boring but there is no doubt that they are easily the best team in this league

not particularly difficult on the other hand

told that bih don't @ me

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: May 03, 2015, 09:25:17 pm »

When one team has Falcoa, Di Maria, Rooney, De Gea. When another has Yaya Toure, Augero, Joe Hart, Kompany and Kolarov. When a third has Sanchez, Ozil, Ramsey and Giroud. A fourth has Lloris, Kane and Eriksen and yet you're walking the league no issue. You do have to try to an extent to be the best. Mourihino made it look easy.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #788 on: May 03, 2015, 09:29:03 pm »
Chelsea had the most depth in their squad, I would in no way say they are the most talented team in the league tho

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #789 on: May 03, 2015, 09:35:16 pm »
Still won the league with the least amount of players playing
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: May 03, 2015, 09:36:33 pm »
Chelsea had the most depth in their squad, I would in no way say they are the most talented team in the league tho

What depth?

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: May 03, 2015, 09:43:47 pm »

When one team has Falcoa, Di Maria, Rooney, De Gea. When another has Yaya Toure, Augero, Joe Hart, Kompany and Kolarov. When a third has Sanchez, Ozil, Ramsey and Giroud. A fourth has Lloris, Kane and Eriksen and yet you're walking the league no issue. You do have to try to an extent to be the best. Mourihino made it look easy.

let me explain those teams for you

Manchester united:
if you disagree with this i don't know whats wrong with you. Mr. Philosophy plays wayne rooney in midfield, falcao with 4 goals to his name at striker, antonio valencia at right back and fellaini in midfield. if it was working you could perhaps say he saw something that others didn't, but its not, fellaini isn't a football player, hes a fucking tree, antonio valencia cant play football, he's better off trying long distance running, despicable to even see him as a defender, falcao will live by his new name fatcow since he does fuck all and rooney destroys mata and herreras every attempt to play decent football by hoofing a shit long ball to ashley young (who cant run within 10cm of a defender without falling), not to mention they have some shitty 19yr old at centreback who is almost as clueless out of possesion as chris 'jagerbomb' smalling

the result of this cacaphony of a starting eleven (including 4 decent players) is sunday league possesion, no idea what to do with the ball before passing it to young or valencia on the wings who have no fucking clue how to cross, luckily they have the immobile tree called fellaini there sometimes who is really fucking difficult to miss but they still do it 99% of the time. no attempt is even made to try to create something through the centre, at best you might see mata and herrera combining before shrek and his donkey fucking ruin it. arguably the worst team in the PL after newcastle and sunderland who cant even be bothered trying, but united somehow mr philosophy manages to get a squad worth 200 mill to play like a division 4 side at best, on a good day they might beat afc wimbledon, and they probably had 2 deserved wins all season, most memorable moments include being shat on by leicester, followed by the definition of autism against everton

Man city: Lots of big names, barely any consistency in 2015, players lack any will to do their best, on top of that they have dead meat like kompany, mangala, demichelis, fernando hanging around. although kudos to aguero and silva for dragging the turd that is man city into the CL spots, both of them are brilliant, but as we saw, in the CL they were lucky to even get to the r16 but even then they reminded us of how far away they are from the best (getting pissed on by CSKA who are like 5th in russia isn't normal)

Arsenal: Brilliant squad, good individual players, great football, however havent been able to sustain it, however they were good in 2015 let down by their autumn form, arguably the only team that i could see challenging chelsea once february turned march, yet arsenal got kicked out of the CL by monaco who dont know how to score goals 90% of the time yet got 3 past arsenal?

Spurs: No idea why you included this but the only person in that squad with any kind of reputation is lloris who is mroe know for being good because his team is shit, harry kane is a one season wonder as of now and eriksen is a player who wouldn't even make the bench in top sides, he, like the rest of spurs have no clue what consistency is

its fucking tottenham

told that bih don't @ me

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: May 04, 2015, 12:36:55 am »
You seem to be missing the point. You can't breeze the league without trying because of all the individual talent in there. The type of talent that can change a game almost by accident. A lot of teams are having their own little dilemmas or w/e at this point admittedly, whether it be they've been stuck with a shit manager for too long, can't get a manager to stay for long enough or whatever. The point is Chelsea can't just take the league easily. They did it from hard work (and a shit tonne of defending).

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: May 04, 2015, 02:18:07 pm »
You seem to be missing the point. You can't breeze the league without trying because of all the individual talent in there. The type of talent that can change a game almost by accident. A lot of teams are having their own little dilemmas or w/e at this point admittedly, whether it be they've been stuck with a shit manager for too long, can't get a manager to stay for long enough or whatever. The point is Chelsea can't just take the league easily. They did it from hard work (and a shit tonne of defending).

they've been there since like matchday 3 or 4 now...

See if i were to bring up bayern, everyone would say 'OMG BuLi TOO EASY', yet they won the league with the same amount of losses and points as chelsea and are a better team, yet even mourinho thinks they walk through the league...

Chelsea walked through the league having a leg amputated, all they needed to do was pick up easy wins against smaller opponents and park the bus against bigger opponents, had the others been able to do the same there wouldnt be a 10 point gap, they didnt even have their main striker for half the season

the only exciting league in europe is spain right now, atleast they can keep their shit together and have 2 good teams in the league

and as i told u, the only players with talent who have found any form or consistency to change games this season is aguero, sanchez and silva, and city nor arsenal beat chelsea this season, so they didnt show up when needed
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 02:20:08 pm by Archduke Sven »

told that bih don't @ me

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: May 04, 2015, 03:11:54 pm »
Bayern is a different story. Bayern win because their squad is 5x the next best squad. It's one of the best squads in Europe if not THE best. Chelsea have an amazing squad but it's not leaps and bounds above any of the other 3 teams who COULD (not will) win the League on any given year. Chelsea's squad was just better managed.