Author Topic: How famous is the person above you? Mk. 2  (Read 737947 times)

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: How famous is the person above you? Mk. 2
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2014, 05:56:40 am »
Dom, nice guy, cant clutch.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2014, 05:59:39 am »
Used to be a forum spammer now he's just a regular boyo.
Also saw him in an event today seems like a decent melee champ.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2014, 06:37:46 pm »
Have not talk in a while. We need to converse with each other. 5/11
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

AeroNinja

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2014, 07:07:06 pm »
Same as Dan writed. :(

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2014, 07:25:54 pm »
Always says he is going to Japan, but never actually goes. Made like 5 clans around Samurai's that always fail, been in the majority of EU regiments, probably less then a month per regiment. I am pretty sure he is a compulsive liar, and he always changes his name fro one autistic thing to another.

AeroNinja

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2014, 07:29:20 pm »
Always says he is going to Japan, but never actually goes. Made like 5 clans around Samurai's that always fail, been in the majority of EU regiments, probably less then a month per regiment. I am pretty sure he is a compulsive liar, and he always changes his name fro one autistic thing to another.
Most childish person in the community nothing more to say skip me please. And if i get muted for this i don't care. I'm not going to hold my mouth for little kids.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2014, 07:31:03 pm »
Most childish person in the community nothing more to say skip me please. And if i get muted for this i don't care. I'm not going to hold my mouth for little kids.
Whenever someone calls you out on your bullshit you never argue back or anything, I don't have any problem with you apart from your constant lies. I have proven that you have lied before and you always shrug it off.

AeroNinja

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2014, 07:33:29 pm »
Whenever someone calls you out on your bullshit you never argue back or anything, I don't have any problem with you apart from your constant lies. I have proven that you have lied before and you always shrug it off.
Oh do I, please tell me. Why do you care about my life?

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2014, 07:35:11 pm »
I posted this message like a month before I woul pay my flight.
Tommorow I will leave belgium and I am going to Japan to college.
Blatant lying.

AeroNinja

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2014, 07:37:16 pm »
I wanted it because I was interested about the studies. I was hoping and willing to do. As I stated in my other comments. Don't hide the other parts you.. I don't know what to call you but you are utterly an annoying dude.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2014, 07:37:53 pm »
I wanted it because I was interested about the studies. I was hoping and willing to do. As I stated in my other comments. Don't hide the other parts you.. I don't know what to call you but you are utterly an annoying dude.
Lets not forget when I called out your bullshit on the drawing thread. https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=1382.495

AeroNinja

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2014, 07:40:56 pm »
Was already solved with the moderators and all explained to a moderator the whole thing. Stop crying and whining and go play with your dudes and leave me alone.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 07:44:48 pm by NeaxusPrime »

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2014, 07:45:33 pm »
Neaxus! I am the law of this land, where ever there is bullshit I will sniff it out, I am the light that protects these forum users from falling into the darkness of lies and trickery, I am the shield that protects these forums from the sewage that is slowing leaking through the cracks in the wall that we call mankind, I am The Nutty Pig

AeroNinja

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2014, 07:47:03 pm »
And now you are trying to be nice. Very well. I respect you. But if you ever try to break me again..

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2014, 07:48:06 pm »
Please enough