Author Topic: 70s, 80s and 90s Music Mod  (Read 12771 times)

Offline Rupert

• First Lieutenant
  • fuck
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 70s, 80s and 90s Music Mod
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2014, 09:58:00 pm »
Never the less, we cannot allow this sort of thing openly on the forums. Between yourselves outside them well that is up to you.

Copyright law is a mighty dragon you do not want to tangle with. All the stuff we usually use is public domain for the last 200 years :p.
Am I allowed to use this thread to promote the mod but put no link there? Or should I just lock the thread and give up?
Rupert, I removed your post due to some offensive content. Feel free to call 1stSAO or me "weeaboos", etc., but do not fill the thread with content that could be offensive, or insensitive to any group/groups of people based on their race, religion, or past greviances.
Thanks

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2014, 10:06:40 pm »
Shame if  Potato Media Makers of Music Modifications hits a complication like this so early on in production. I foresee stock prices dwindling how will taters feed the 60th orphans?? 
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2014, 12:17:48 am »
Never the less, we cannot allow this sort of thing openly on the forums. Between yourselves outside them well that is up to you.

Copyright law is a mighty dragon you do not want to tangle with. All the stuff we usually use is public domain for the last 200 years :p.
Am I allowed to use this thread to promote the mod but put no link there? Or should I just lock the thread and give up?

I'd lock the thread here, what you do outside the forums with the mod is up to you. But we're just making sure you know alright?

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2014, 07:10:39 pm »
This is a great mod with a sweet selection of great songs! I recommend everyone to download it! I use this mod with the lite enhancement mod and it works like a charm!

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2014, 06:37:42 pm »
PREPARE FOR AN UPDATE!

Offline Rupert

• First Lieutenant
  • fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2014, 07:12:04 pm »
Don't bump it you pleb. I'm still scared the Mods will Lock it :( But yeh link to 3.0 should be in Steam Group Soon.
Rupert, I removed your post due to some offensive content. Feel free to call 1stSAO or me "weeaboos", etc., but do not fill the thread with content that could be offensive, or insensitive to any group/groups of people based on their race, religion, or past greviances.
Thanks

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2014, 07:15:57 pm »
i tri 2 halp ;c

Offline 73rdSecretaryLucy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Secretary of 73rd / 33rd Siege Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 73rd_Adj_Lucy
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2014, 11:55:34 pm »
Bump.

73rd supports this mod.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2014, 04:43:14 am »
Loving the new edition!  :)
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Rupert

• First Lieutenant
  • fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2014, 11:38:56 pm »
wowowowowowow Mount and Blade Warband Steam Workshop!1!!1!!one!1!!!11! Guess what I'm gonna upload?
Thanks

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2014, 07:06:46 pm »
wowowowowowow Mount and Blade Warband Steam Workshop!1!!1!!one!1!!!11! Guess what I'm gonna upload?
Cool stuff :3

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2014, 07:50:57 pm »
- Rick Astley
oh boy!