Author Topic: M. Championship | 7v7 | High Tier | Late November  (Read 15213 times)

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Championship | 7v7 | Late November | 3 out of 8
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2018, 07:15:26 pm »
Okay, so we got 13 signups for few days so far. Of course we might have 16 teams when it will be more close to the actual date, but then that's just going to be another M. League with a bit different format which is going to take a lot of time as well.. Allowing you all to play now will mean an abandonment of the actual idea of M. Championship tournaments.

I might accept first 8 teams for sure, then I will maybe increase the limit of teams to 10 and will arrange some qualification rounds between left 6-8 teams to fight for a last spots. Or I will just ignore the sign-ups of new teams and will accept only experienced and time-tested teams (on my opinion) which will show their best and will keep playing tournament till the end. Since as M. League showed, many teams aren't taking it serious at all such as SpicyKebabs (NewWaveHookers basically), Animals, WarDogs which were playing 4v5 all the time and then just left a league with not finished matches.

Waiting for your suggestions

split it into two tiers?
I like the idea of two tiers/brackets. I guess there are many teams that are serious and would love to compete in a tourney like that but do not have the skill to win against the "well known" teams. It would give them a stage to compete and improve. Also teams like Poosy etc. don´t have to face lower skilled teams (like NotSwedish lol) so they get more close and enjoyable Matches.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Championship | 7v7 | Late November
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2018, 07:23:58 am »
Thread updated. There's still possible some swaps between High and Medium tiers.

Looking for more referees/youtubers and for Co-Host which will take Medium Tier on himself, if I won't find that man I wouldn't bother to host both tbf and probably I will just let only 8 teams play... I don't have that many time for now to keep 16 teams stuff up to date always as I was doing for M. League tbh, that's huge ass pain.

Teams

Team Name

| ChimpZ

| JediMasters

| Toxicity Zer0

| Reaper Crew

| Olympians

| TBE

| Ruff Riders

| Kamikaze

| Animals

| Infame

| Slavic

| Regnum Teutonicum

| NotSwedish

| NewWaveHookers

Status

Accepted |

Accepted |

Accepted |

Accepted |

Accepted |

Accepted |

Accepted |

Accepted |

Accepted |

Accepted |

Accepted |

Accepted |

Accepted |

Accepted |

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 07:29:59 am by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

yecgga

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2018, 10:45:39 am »
You can put some group matches to determine the teams which are qualifying for next level

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2018, 05:33:43 pm »
Team Name: Ruff Riders
Captain's Steam (Link required): Ricky
Co-Captain's Steam (Link required): Bidbig
Roster (ID of each player | 9 minimum - 12 maximum):
Spoiler
Ricky | 1100222
Bidbig | 520751
MK_Blake | 547531
Fabian | 1326916
Caskie | 498093
Mike | 301721
MeisteR | 292073

[close]
Do you accept the rules?: yeye
updated

Offline SilverBolt

• First Lieutenant
  • FatDragon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FatDragon
  • Side: Union
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2018, 07:05:21 pm »
Team Name: 23rd
Captain's Steam (Link required): SilverBolt https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063876357/
Co-Captain's Steam (Link required): VonBergen https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lukas007/
Roster (ID of each player | 9 minimum - 12 maximum): TBA
Do you accept the rules?: Yaes

Offline corentin-murat

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2018, 07:10:45 pm »
Team Name: Animals
Captain's Steam (Link required): you have me
Co-Captain's Steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070108458/
Roster (ID of each player | 9 minimum - 12 maximum)

Coco_Ayala:1462072
Firefly:839431
Centurion: 417491
Leberchill:1702301
Hokej: tba

Do you accept the rules?: Yes

+Faze:281951
+Wursti:290348
+Dark Knight:86282
+Seina:1248207
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 11:50:30 pm by corentin-murat »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2018, 03:03:21 pm »
Okay, so we got 13 signups for few days so far. Of course we might have 16 teams when it will be more close to the actual date, but then that's just going to be another M. League with a bit different format which is going to take a lot of time as well.. Allowing you all to play now will mean an abandonment of the actual idea of M. Championship tournaments.

I might accept first 8 teams for sure, then I will maybe increase the limit of teams to 10 and will arrange some qualification rounds between left 6-8 teams to fight for a last spots. Or I will just ignore the sign-ups of new teams and will accept only experienced and time-tested teams (on my opinion) which will show their best and will keep playing tournament till the end. Since as M. League showed, many teams aren't taking it serious at all such as SpicyKebabs (NewWaveHookers basically), Animals, WarDogs which were playing 4v5 all the time and then just left a league with not finished matches.

split it into two tiers?
I like the idea of two tiers/brackets. I guess there are many teams that are serious and would love to compete in a tourney like that but do not have the skill to win against the "well known" teams. It would give them a stage to compete and improve. Also teams like Poosy etc. don´t have to face lower skilled teams (like NotSwedish lol) so they get more close and enjoyable Matches.

but this never works does it? the lower tier is always pretty much dead after a few matchweeks

keep it only for the time tested teams that can take it seriously  :)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2018, 03:30:05 pm »

split it into two tiers?

but this never works does it? the lower tier is always pretty much dead after a few matchweeks

happened to the 2nd league of the first 5v5 season too, 2 teams we played dropped out and the final match took so long to organise that both teams couldn't be fucked anymore lmao

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2018, 05:02:14 pm »

split it into two tiers?

happened to the 2nd league of the first 5v5 season too, 2 teams we played dropped out and the final match took so long to organise that both teams couldn't be fucked anymore lmao

Just keep a Low and High tier. and you have 2 winners one of the low and one of the high :P

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2018, 11:30:22 pm »
Team Application:

Team Name: DetroitDriveBy
Captain's Steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/marxeilgarition/
Co-Captain's Steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/neyro_/
Roster (ID of each player | 9 minimum - 14 maximum):

MarxeiL
Nero
Herishey
Janne
Water
Maurice
Golden
Anubis
Rikkert
Muha
Slavic
TBA

Do you accept the rules?: da

Things changed. I wouldn't host 2 tiers. There's going to be 10-12 maximum teams.
Things changed again, there's going to be 2 tiers.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 02:11:52 am by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2018, 07:25:55 pm »
Team Name: Kamikaze
Captain's Steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/SmylieNW/ (Smylie)
Co-Captain's Steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084497601/ (Daniel)

Smylie : 1467774
Daniel : 952369
OdaCao : 674946
Ry4N : tba
+more tba
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 07:27:29 pm by Smylie »

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2018, 11:24:34 am »
Team Name: Animals
Captain's Steam (Link required): you have me
Co-Captain's Steam (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070108458/

Coco_Ayala:1462072
Firefly:839431
Centurion: 417491
Leberchill:1702301
Hokej: tba

Do you accept the rules?: Yes

+Faze:281951
+Wursti:290348
+Dark Knight:86282
+Seina:1248207
+Padawan: 1347805
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2018, 07:02:48 am »
Bump. Looking for more referees and youtubers. Going to update everything at weekend.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2018, 07:04:27 am »
if its a league im youtubin boi

Offline corentin-murat

• Second Lieutenant