Author Topic: The Star Wars Thread  (Read 107897 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Star Wars Thread
« Reply #810 on: February 10, 2022, 01:17:07 am »
The Book of Boba Fett has some of the worst Star Wars content ever put out. It also has some of the best. But mostly awful. Very disappointed in the show, especially the finale. Thought it was really really bad and struggled to even get through it honestly.

5.6/10
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #811 on: February 10, 2022, 01:21:21 am »
Just finished watching it too, It honestly just feels rushed as heck. It has some excellent moments but mostly shit ones with little thought to overall star wars lore. If the producers sat down and actually thought for more than 5 minutes on the story it could’ve gone very far I feel

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #812 on: February 10, 2022, 01:34:35 am »
yeah that sums up Disney doesn't it, quick cash grab riding off of it's name that has potential but eventually falls flat on it's face because of incompetent, likely rushed producers and writers.

sums up a lot of cash grabs really (@The Foundation)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #813 on: February 10, 2022, 05:41:33 am »
Says a lot about the writing team behind these projects if Cad Bane, one of the most known Bounty Hunters just shows up, acts tough then died immediately. They could have kept him as a somewhat rival for Mando in upcoming seasons but instead they just went "lol blue man bad" and that was it.

Only reason I finished was for the Mandalorian episodes. They could have put all the actually good content from the other 5 episodes into 1 and I still wouldn't remember what happened.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: February 10, 2022, 03:14:21 pm »
It is disappointing when Boba feels like a side character in his own fucking show... i didn't like the Mandalorian stuff in there at all, those episode sould've gone in season 3 of the Mandalorian but not in here they really put me out of the rhythm.
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: February 10, 2022, 04:09:58 pm »
It is disappointing when Boba feels like a side character in his own fucking show... i didn't like the Mandalorian stuff in there at all, those episode sould've gone in season 3 of the Mandalorian but not in here they really put me out of the rhythm.

Sucks too cause those were the best episodes of any Star Wars show I think

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #816 on: February 10, 2022, 04:53:13 pm »
they did Cad Bane dirty :'( :'(

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #817 on: February 10, 2022, 05:04:16 pm »
Is it official that cad band is dead? I can see them using him again. He’s survived worse tbh.

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: February 10, 2022, 06:12:14 pm »

Sucks too cause those were the best episodes of any Star Wars show I think

Some of the best, true
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline crazypro25.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Uffz_Krazy
« Reply #819 on: February 10, 2022, 10:01:04 pm »
Is it official that cad band is dead? I can see them using him again. He’s survived worse tbh.
I mean we all know Disney

Skaen

« Reply #820 on: March 21, 2022, 12:21:18 pm »
Since Disney took over, The Mandalorian was the only worth watching show/movie they put out. Even the actors aren’t happy on how the producers and the directors are handling things. I feel George Lucas regret he sold it to Disney since he still involves himself quite a lot. Pains me to say this since I am a huge Star Wars fan.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #821 on: March 22, 2022, 07:42:43 am »
Cad Bane is like 70 years old and still was faster than boba at what like 50? I don’t think they did cad bane dirty at all he wanted one last chance to square off against boba and he knew he was gonna die soon anyway

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: March 23, 2022, 06:24:52 pm »
Cad Bane is like 70 years old and still was faster than boba at what like 50? I don’t think they did cad bane dirty at all he wanted one last chance to square off against boba and he knew he was gonna die soon anyway

They did the thing that every single Disney show has done and introduced the cool villain in like the second to last episode and then killed them off. It was such a waste.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: June 02, 2022, 06:23:43 am »
Obi-Wan Kenobi is an absolute dumpster fire of a show. Horrible writing, awful directing, mediocre acting. I actually can't believe this is what they produced.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: June 02, 2022, 06:43:06 am »
Obi-Wan Kenobi is an absolute dumpster fire of a show. Horrible writing, awful directing, mediocre acting. I actually can't believe this is what they produced.
Shut the fuck up
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.