Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 144567 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]
« Reply #1680 on: August 27, 2018, 05:23:08 pm »
Hey, so serious question.  I would like to know the general community viewing of the 4th and myself as it's leader.  Not looking to start a banter fest in any way, I am just curious.  I may reply but don't take it in any way that is like "mad" and such I just am open to having civil discussion about the regiment from my perspective as well as yours and how they relate.  I'd prefer long replies similar to that one that was written for Irish about the 6te because it was informative.  Yknow, the one that Risk uses as his sig. 

Thanks guys. 

Spoiler
Just want to re-iterate that I am not looking to cause conflict, just an exchange of opinions and perspectives.  The title of being a "good leader" or running a "good regiment" doesn't mean very much to me since I left the scene a little over a year ago.  I do believe in my own opinion that I was a decent leader, likely better organizationally then I was on the battlefield but i was alright there too.  I felt the 4th was really good at times and not so good at others.  Very much lacked consistency.
[close]

Be careful Nico, your human need for importance and trying to justify the fact that we all spend thousands of hours on this game and crave the recognition of others is showing.
Coming from the guy who begged to be recognized as a top leader? Lmao

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1681 on: August 27, 2018, 06:26:31 pm »
Incoming disband

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #1683 on: August 27, 2018, 06:45:10 pm »
Hey, so serious question.  I would like to know the general community viewing of the 4th and myself as it's leader.  Not looking to start a banter fest in any way, I am just curious.  I may reply but don't take it in any way that is like "mad" and such I just am open to having civil discussion about the regiment from my perspective as well as yours and how they relate.  I'd prefer long replies similar to that one that was written for Irish about the 6te because it was informative.  Yknow, the one that Risk uses as his sig. 

Thanks guys. 

Spoiler
Just want to re-iterate that I am not looking to cause conflict, just an exchange of opinions and perspectives.  The title of being a "good leader" or running a "good regiment" doesn't mean very much to me since I left the scene a little over a year ago.  I do believe in my own opinion that I was a decent leader, likely better organizationally then I was on the battlefield but i was alright there too.  I felt the 4th was really good at times and not so good at others.  Very much lacked consistency.
[close]

Be careful Nico, your human need for importance and trying to justify the fact that we all spend thousands of hours on this game and crave the recognition of others is showing.
Coming from the guy who begged to be recognized as a top leader? Lmao

The NANWL will do me fanks

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1684 on: August 27, 2018, 10:34:45 pm »

Thanks guys. 

Spoiler
[close]
the 4th was dust in the wind

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #1685 on: August 27, 2018, 11:09:46 pm »

Thanks guys. 

Spoiler
[close]
I CLOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEDDDDDDD MMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1686 on: August 28, 2018, 12:44:06 am »

Thanks guys. 

Spoiler
[close]

The 4th spent 6 months going head to head with the best NA regiments at the time and beating most of them, coming in 3rd place in league 1 during the largest season of NANWL. Even when it came back for Season 7 and was pretty much a discount version of its former self it managed to remain credibly competitive.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1687 on: August 28, 2018, 12:49:45 am »
The 4th wasn’t really anything special. Just your average competitive regiment that appeared through out the years. *throws up*
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #1688 on: August 28, 2018, 05:09:12 am »

Thanks guys. 

Spoiler
[close]
I CLOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEDDDDDDD MMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS
only for a moment

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1689 on: August 28, 2018, 05:15:44 am »
regiments aren't made unless they have won a NAPL
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: August 28, 2018, 05:47:57 am »
regiments aren't made unless they have won a NAPL
I. Am. The. Only. NAPL. Double. Champ.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
« Reply #1691 on: August 28, 2018, 05:48:31 am »

Thanks guys. 

Spoiler
[close]

Not really looking to justify anything.  I am happy with what I accomplished in the game and had fun doing it, thats all that really matters to me.  Just read that thing that Spartan wrote about the 6te and was just curious in all honesty.

When my time came to leave the community I left but I totally enjoyed my time playing NW/leading the 4th, even if sometimes it sucked.

The 4th wasn’t really anything special. Just your average competitive regiment that appeared through out the years. *throws up*

I'd disagree and say in season 6 of NWL we were pretty exceptional IMO. The season 7 4th and the OG 4th in TNWL season 1 were pretty average competitively speaking I'd agree with you on that front but they were good for what they were.  The OG 4th was a semi-pro regiment with no known players until Tammo and Godfreid joined in late 2015, towards the end of it's life.  The season 7 4th, in my opinion, had we/I been more committed probably could have contended for the win in the league, however we were a shadow of the season 6 4th and in the competitive history of the game 2017 wasn't exactly strong regiment wise.

Basically this
Spoiler

Thanks guys. 

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

The 4th spent 6 months going head to head with the best NA regiments at the time and beating most of them, coming in 3rd place in league 1 during the largest season of NANWL. Even when it came back for Season 7 and was pretty much a discount version of its former self it managed to remain credibly competitive.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 06:19:55 am by Rifleman Nicholas »
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: August 28, 2018, 09:20:17 am »
They weren't semi professional. They were amatuer just like every other regiment in this game.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #1693 on: August 28, 2018, 04:04:22 pm »
They weren't semi professional. They were amatuer just like every other regiment in this game.
Yeah, the only professional regiment in this game is the 18e, like come on.

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
« Reply #1694 on: August 28, 2018, 05:22:04 pm »

I meant in literal ranking in the league, its a classification thing not a monetary thing in this case.  TNWL called the top 8 regiments pro, and the next 8 semi-pro.  NANWL pretty much is the same classification between league one and league two.  In NA many people basically used Semi-pro and Pro as the equivalent to competitive and semi-competitive.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 05:24:54 pm by Rifleman Nicholas »
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh