Author Topic: NW Admin tool?  (Read 3365 times)

Offline Roenz

• Private
  • Professional Badmin, Madmin & Fagmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Roenz
  • Side: Neutral
NW Admin tool?
« on: July 11, 2017, 10:14:42 pm »
Hello there! I am currently looking for a good working admin tool for NW, I have found a few out there but one I couldn't install coz it were all lose files and I don't know where to put them, and the other ones don't seem to work or only have 1/2 of their functions working, so does any of you know a good admin tool for me and would you be so kind to provide a link to it?

-Roenz

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
Re: NW Admin tool?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 05:44:24 am »
Hey! There is the one made by the fantastic german guy (located here) but he removed his download from FSE, however the files are still around. For example, I've got the installer, but I'm not exactly sure about whether or not he is okay with me giving out the files.

Offline Roenz

• Private
  • Professional Badmin, Madmin & Fagmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Roenz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NW Admin tool?
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 11:30:18 am »
Hey! There is the one made by the fantastic german guy (located here) but he removed his download from FSE, however the files are still around. For example, I've got the installer, but I'm not exactly sure about whether or not he is okay with me giving out the files.
Hey, if you are talking about Wüstis Admintool then I already have the installer for version 1.6.0 but somehow only the function where you can set the punishment for OA and who can OA works, the rest doesn't work for me.

Edit: It might have been that I tested it on an empty server, but now I did it on one with more ppl, and it works :)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:52:35 am by Roenz »