Author Topic: 89th (The Princess Victoria's) Regiment of foot  (Read 13116 times)

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 89th (The Princess Victoria's) Regiment of foot
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2017, 01:39:34 am »
Let's continue as I feel I'm not finished here, what is it to you what I do in this community and who I join or help? do you people not have lives of your own or is this what you do all day? feed off chatting shit and stirring controversy and think you're big on the internet? please children just pipe down and stop trying to act hard because I am 99% sure that IRL you wouldn't even try it.
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2017, 01:53:49 am »
Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2017, 02:21:25 am »
Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Haha eu is cancer fest
wheres the love?

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2017, 06:15:58 am »
lol watching unimportant regs fight other unimportant regs on the forum is what i live for

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2017, 06:36:34 am »
lol watching unimportant regs fight other unimportant regs on the forum is what i live for

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2017, 08:02:40 am »
whiteknighting for your friend, what a guy

Offline Kreativity

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2017, 01:04:08 pm »
Spoiler
i love when skitty demoting Glenn , for no reason and then promote DOM to Enisgn
This is what happens when retarded leaders are leading a reg and give people ranks for no reason like candy. He isn't the only one but a decent amount of regiments do this.

Dom is actually a decent Co , Glenn isn't this is smart reasons you retards , I promoted Dom because hes actually online and can do shit glenn isn't.
nah avion / blaze joined later and i created it with you as 3rdFG but you renamed after my pc broke
[close]
Time to clear up more controversy in this community, this is like youtube with the diss tracks everyone is coming for me, well where do I begin first of all Krea, you're usually Co in every regiment you create when A) You barely Talk and B) You're good at creating a teamspeak, but hows your leading buddy? I don't see why people should begin beef which isn't needed you guys obviously just want to look big in this community because you think you know stuff, well lemme ruin your ego mate, you don't, considering all you starting beef thinking Skitty made these decisions for no reason, you're actually stupid.
Whole Dom situation, I've never heard Glen speak nor lead now this is a very big factor when being a CO maybe I just wasn't there? the point is Dom is somebody who has had disciplined experience and is somebody who easily I saw to outrank Glenn, Glenn, I decided to move to OC temporarily as we got stuff sorted, of course, he was like any other child in this community and left the regiment and began chatting shit, that's always good to know your ex ENS was a child.
ArchWolf situation, you betrayed Skitty and made up a rumor saying that he was disbanding to get his men to join you, you put more people than you actually on your roster and you continue to chat shit? little boy sit down, You were using our TS3 after you fucked Skitty over, now you betray someone and expect them to give you something? (You even asked to use our server) that's not how the world works, I told you straight up I do not like people like you and will not be having you on the TS3 for what you've done, However I did say you had a chance to prove yourself and you could stay on the TS3 and we could create a community together, obviously you decided to ignore this being a child and continued to try chat shit to Skitty, I was having non of it so stop crying, you decided to play this game you shouldn't be crying after this happened to you and you pulled that card on Skitty.
Last thing, Nick who invited you here? go back to the NA community your opinion is irrelevant and is not needed here.
1. Of course if I create a regiment I'll be a CO, it's my regiment - 2. I do talk fun fact you only came to one event before skitty renamed and you left within 20 minutes - 3. Ty I like teamspeaks - 4. Not bad To he honest.
You joined and got Major within a day without doing anything skitty said you wanted to help and myself and skitty agreed on ranks and he changed them leading to the getting major

ItsAlex

« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2017, 06:00:12 pm »
Spoiler
i love when skitty demoting Glenn , for no reason and then promote DOM to Enisgn
This is what happens when retarded leaders are leading a reg and give people ranks for no reason like candy. He isn't the only one but a decent amount of regiments do this.

Dom is actually a decent Co , Glenn isn't this is smart reasons you retards , I promoted Dom because hes actually online and can do shit glenn isn't.
did you write all of this wtf
nah avion / blaze joined later and i created it with you as 3rdFG but you renamed after my pc broke
[close]
Time to clear up more controversy in this community, this is like youtube with the diss tracks everyone is coming for me, well where do I begin first of all Krea, you're usually Co in every regiment you create when A) You barely Talk and B) You're good at creating a teamspeak, but hows your leading buddy? I don't see why people should begin beef which isn't needed you guys obviously just want to look big in this community because you think you know stuff, well lemme ruin your ego mate, you don't, considering all you starting beef thinking Skitty made these decisions for no reason, you're actually stupid.
Whole Dom situation, I've never heard Glen speak nor lead now this is a very big factor when being a CO maybe I just wasn't there? the point is Dom is somebody who has had disciplined experience and is somebody who easily I saw to outrank Glenn, Glenn, I decided to move to OC temporarily as we got stuff sorted, of course, he was like any other child in this community and left the regiment and began chatting shit, that's always good to know your ex ENS was a child.
ArchWolf situation, you betrayed Skitty and made up a rumor saying that he was disbanding to get his men to join you, you put more people than you actually on your roster and you continue to chat shit? little boy sit down, You were using our TS3 after you fucked Skitty over, now you betray someone and expect them to give you something? (You even asked to use our server) that's not how the world works, I told you straight up I do not like people like you and will not be having you on the TS3 for what you've done, However I did say you had a chance to prove yourself and you could stay on the TS3 and we could create a community together, obviously you decided to ignore this being a child and continued to try chat shit to Skitty, I was having non of it so stop crying, you decided to play this game you shouldn't be crying after this happened to you and you pulled that card on Skitty.
Last thing, Nick who invited you here? go back to the NA community your opinion is irrelevant and is not needed here.

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2017, 06:07:17 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]
1. Of course if I create a regiment I'll be a CO, it's my regiment - 2. I do talk fun fact you only came to one event before skitty renamed and you left within 20 minutes - 3. Ty I like teamspeaks - 4. Not bad To he honest.
You joined and got Major within a day without doing anything skitty said you wanted to help and myself and skitty agreed on ranks and he changed them leading to the getting major
[close]
Let me just say my final thoughts on this, I had more leadership experience than you by miles that is why I was a Major.. Enough for this pettyness if you have nothing convenient to say keep it away.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 07:38:50 pm by Blaze »

Offline Dom13578

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dom
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2017, 09:08:58 pm »
I wish your parents' school promoted contraception.
+1

Offline Cookie_x

• Private
  • 17e CplFo, Old 57e Lt-Col, 77y SSGrd, 16th Carry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cookie
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2017, 09:10:08 pm »
wow seems like an easy reg to get a rank can i join pls, i'll accept Capt and above, thank you xoxoxo

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2017, 09:12:04 pm »
4 Years of just me and Pluto and I don't think we have ever had 1 argument.

How fuckin hard is it with you morons xD
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Mr.Crowley

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e_Fus_Crowley
« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2017, 09:27:36 pm »

You are just to charming to argue with you.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2017, 10:17:12 pm »

You are just to charming to argue with you.
don't talk back to Price like that

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2017, 11:25:59 pm »

Not that hard if people just keep their thoughts to themselves.