Author Topic: Ban Request(s) for NA_1  (Read 750 times)

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
  • Side: Neutral
Ban Request(s) for NA_1
« on: July 09, 2013, 07:03:47 am »
This is being posted late because Steam's browser is lousy. This set of requests took place from roughly 21:00 to 21:30 PDT. The first few are for trolling the arty.

The one I caught the most is 89th_Rct_Brier, whom I capped in three seperate rounds.
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

A few players accompanied him at various stages. The ones I caught were: Boris;
Spoiler
[close]

Pulk_Sibirskii_Fus_Luis;
Spoiler
[close]

And The_One_And_Only_JetPilot, seen here experiencing the effects of throwing himself in front of an exploding cannon.
Spoiler
[close]

There was also on premeditated teamkill, conducted by FalconPunch. I don't expect a ban as it was a one-time issue, but I include it in the event he does it again. He seemed to be taking the advice of Tova, or at least, experiencing the same passion as Tova and actually acting on it.
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

I saw no purple text in the period and assume there was no admin. Thanks in advance.

EDIT - Blimey. Forgot what timezone to use. z.z
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 07:06:57 am by Xethos »
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline DrewC75

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request(s) for NA_1
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 07:25:10 am »
I would like to request a ban for the above mentioned as well. I was playing arty on mortar the round previous and i accidentally hit my own men. I apologized but they sought retribution.

Offline DrewC75

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 07:25:54 am »
Also, Boris and Brier were being trolls on my arty station as well in the same game.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 11:06:11 am »
No ban for boris or  The_One_And_Only_JetPilot, let me know if they continue.

No ban for Tova, he calmed down after he found out Drew wasn't on arty and even stated the teamkill wasn't needed.  Falconpunch only had that one intentional teamkill.

89th_Rct_Brier is banned.  I gave him a warning not to long ago to cut out the teamwounding, teamkilling, and trolling in general or he will be banned.

After some further digging Pulk_Sibirskii_Fus_Luis, (aka Old_man, SilentMan, and  2eJeune_GrdP_Luis) is banned for teamkilling and leaving twice, teamkilling a friendly horse and spam.

Thanks for the report.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.