Author Topic: 29th Election: Nov-Jan Candidates and Discussion  (Read 1561 times)

Offline Flexi.

• Captain
  • ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2ndKGL
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 29th Election: Nov-Jan Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2022, 11:05:05 am »
Snowwi or Chainsor - Hard choices here
GuMo

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2022, 03:44:47 pm »
Name: Chainsor
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: yes
Why should you become CR?: I am willing to keep the (competitive) scene alive, hosting EGS (and maybe more? x) ) and several tournaments for the German scene to accomplish that
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Hosting events and keeping a calm and chill atmosphere throughout

:]
Spoiler
shoutout to Snowwi my G
[close]
taking the worse servers possible for EGS : GERMANS  8)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2022, 03:45:10 pm »
I will have to withdraw my application seeing that there are now people who are still more in touch with the community as of now and will be more capable to represent it than I will be over the course of the next few months. Thanks nonetheless for the opportunity once again.

Good Luck to my dear friend Chainsor in this endeavor.

"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2022, 04:02:38 pm »
I will update the thread after work today.

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2022, 04:25:54 pm »
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: yes
Why should you become CR?: I am willing to keep the (competitive) scene alive, hosting EGS (and maybe more? x) ) and several tournaments for the German scene to accomplish that
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Hosting events and keeping a calm and chill atmosphere throughout

Spoiler
shoutout to Snowwi my G
[close]

First of all that highlighted point has nothing to do with the choice of the server location of EGS? Second of all the servers are subject to change, so keep your head low :)

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2022, 04:51:58 pm »

Spoiler
shoutout to Snowwi my G
[close]

First of all that highlighted point has nothing to do with the choice of the server location of EGS? Second of all the servers are subject to change, so keep your head low :)
was pointing the fact you speaking about to keep the competitive scene alive and took germans servers, the one most of people hate because of the quality so obviously it is , people lagging and not playing anymore maybe it's complicate for you but that's mean killing the competitive scene so keep your head low  :)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2022, 05:08:39 pm »
I mean he did pay for the servers - for EGS, bit of a harsh take
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2022, 05:12:51 pm »
I actually don't understand why people are such bitches about German servers, they're not that much worse than French for me and I know quite a few players also prefer them (more so Germany and eastwards of course). Bitches looking for any excuse they can get nowadays.  :-X
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2022, 05:16:42 pm »
miauw miauw motherfucker
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Giorno

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2022, 05:32:16 pm »
WSE2 + Germoid servers might give CIS and other Central/Eastern European teams a better experience at EGS (at the very least mentally), in exchange for +5-10 ping for the privileged Westerners  👳🖕

Seems like a good trade to me, gl  8) 👍

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2022, 05:33:02 pm »
Cocotouch gonna come up with the palmares now that ciomcio doesn’t have 50 ping

Phailur

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2022, 05:46:39 pm »
Considering how Poland is literally the central point of Europe all NW servers will henceforth be hosted in Poland WITHOUT EXCEPTION, anyone not following this rule will be permanently banned from steam

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2022, 05:48:10 pm »
I'm in
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2022, 06:55:25 pm »
WSE2 + Germoid servers might give CIS and other Central/Eastern European teams a better experience at EGS (at the very least mentally), in exchange for +5-10 ping for the privileged Westerners  👳🖕

Seems like a good trade to me, gl  8) 👍

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2022, 10:53:09 pm »
If Uni doesn't get a chance I'll update this tomorrow morning.