Author Topic: 29th Election: Nov-Jan Candidates and Discussion  (Read 1571 times)

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
29th Election: Nov-Jan Candidates and Discussion
« on: October 22, 2022, 06:21:34 pm »
We will give this till 12pm BST on the 25th of October before we lock in who can run and put up the thread for people to vote in.

Troll apps will not be added, and you must answer all of the questions in the app.  Consider this your warning.  I'll try and update the op daily, other mods can update it as well.  Check the stickied threads for help.

Code
[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]EU or NA?:[/b]
[b]Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:[/b]
[b]Why should you become CR?:[/b]
[b]What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?[/b]

EU:

Chainsor
Name: Chainsor
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: yes
Why should you become CR?: I am willing to keep the (competitive) scene alive, hosting EGS (and maybe more? x) ) and several tournaments for the German scene to accomplish that
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Hosting events and keeping a calm and chill atmosphere throughout
[close]

Maskman

Name: Maskman
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: I have come off my long summer break and returned to NW and am taking a much more active role especially within the regimental scene, many players within my regiment have returned to the game and I further want to replicate this across the whole regimental scene not just in the 45thN.  I did not aim to run again to be CR, however as there is a lack of choice for EU CR, I feel like it is only right for the community to get a say on two very capable candidates to represent them as opposed to just a direct coronation. As someone having previous experience in being CR in the past two years, I have a general idea of how the forum works and will continue to help administer and represent the community.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Regardless of whether I am CR or not, I plan to host a small format tournament, similar to 'The Fighting Pit' Series, for the community alongside EGS S4. Furthermore I will try to revive and stimulate the regimental community, there is no better way to do this other than increasing involvement in casual events. This'll be done by taking a more active role in the organisation of ingenuitive fresh casual events that will have a focus on being new and refreshing for many players, as stated above my main focus will be on the regimental side of the community as it is the aspect which is struggling the most, with the group fighting scene looking exciting and promising with EGS S4 around the corner. However, please do text and get in contact with me as to any ideas!
[close]

NA:

Glenn
Name: Glenn

EU or NA?: NA

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes, I do understand.

Why should you become CR?: I have already been a CR in the past from May to July 2022

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Whatever is needed from whatever remains of the North American side of the community.
[close]

Dolcebowler
Name:Soulja Boy
EU or NA?:NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:YES
Why should you become CR?:Because I did a damn good job last time
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? encouraging community engagement 
[close]
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 01:14:26 pm by Scottish Unicorn »

Phailur

Re: 29th Election: Nov-Jan Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2022, 08:41:44 pm »
Name: Deez nuts
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes, i have been informed by The Gods of the 33 of this
Why should you become CR?: Why should you become deez nuts?
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I can commit suicide

yecgga

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2022, 10:55:34 pm »
Name: Dust
EU or NA?: Europe
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: I do.
Why should you become CR?: I'm good at making deals and solving problems.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?: NW is in peak condition. I'll keep it awesome as now.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 10:58:56 pm by Dust »

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2022, 12:51:31 am »
Name: Snowwi
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: I've been CR before and I believe people trust me. Not only do I represent the people in the Germany community but also I represent everyone who has felt left out previously and wants to be represented now. Please contact me if you have any concerns.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I'll be honest and just keep it simple: If you need help just contact me and I'll see what I can do.

:]
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Skaen

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2022, 10:35:36 am »
Name: Snowwi
Why should you become CR?: I've been CR before and I believe people trust me. Not only do I represent the people in the Germany community but also I represent everyone who has felt left out previously and wants to be represented now. Please contact me if you have any concerns.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I'll be honest and just keep it simple: If you need help just contact me and I'll see what I can do.

+rep

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2022, 11:54:26 am »
ok
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2022, 12:02:30 pm »
Name: Blitzkrieg
EU or NA?: eu
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: yes
Why should you become CR?: I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? idk help run EGS ill have you know i graduated top of my class from burger king university in burger flipping and have flipped over 9000 burgers in my day you dumb vegan, but you wouldn't know that would you you soy muncher? If you said that to my face I would be flipping patties all over your vegan face and you'd be full of my meat before you even knew what was happening.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2022, 12:41:57 pm »
Name: Vegi
EU or NA?:  EU
Why should you become CR?: I just want to have a green name on FSE, so I can boost my personal NW ego like everyone else here who applied. And most importantly I wanna feel relevant in the community!
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Divide and conquer
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Giorno

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2022, 05:38:23 pm »
Horrendous candidates this time. Maskman put in another shift mate

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2022, 08:58:24 pm »
Looking for that GIORNUSSY app

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2022, 01:25:57 am »
Name: Oatmeal
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:  I am
Why should you become CR?: I'm qualified
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?
-encouraging all forms of bigotry
-The NW scholarship program

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2022, 03:10:30 am »
Name:Soulja Boy
EU or NA?:NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:YES
Why should you become CR?:Because I did a damn good job last time
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? encouraging community engagement 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 11:52:01 pm by Dolcebowler »
CoC > any other team

Fluxyy

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2022, 03:53:40 am »
Name: LeLicorne
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Oui
Why should you become CR?: Because im daddy of licorne country
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? WSE3 And repopulated NW with little unicorn

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2022, 03:58:16 am »
Name: Glenn

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes, I do understand.

Why should you become CR?: I have already been a CR in the past from May to July 2022

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Whatever is needed from whatever remains of the North American side of the community.
click here to join the 84th

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2022, 10:34:51 am »
Name: Chainsor
Why should you become CR?: I am willing to keep the (competitive) scene alive, hosting EGS (and maybe more? x) ) and several tournaments for the German scene to accomplish that
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Hosting events and keeping a calm and chill atmosphere throughout

Spoiler
shoutout to Snowwi my G
[close]