Author Topic: How to become a tier 1 NW PLAYER!! wow!  (Read 17938 times)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: How to become a tier 1 NW PLAYER!! wow!
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2022, 07:25:55 pm »
I believe the original reason people used WSE2 was due to the steam version stuttering sometimes, that in combination of the faster load-up speeds.

I don't think to the average user WSE2 is at all beneficial, especially considering its running numerous scripts which in my opinion would only be detrimental when playing and could cause issues in themselves
WSE2 user detected = opinion rejected
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2022, 07:29:46 pm »
I believe the original reason people used WSE2 was due to the steam version stuttering sometimes, that in combination of the faster load-up speeds.

I don't think to the average user WSE2 is at all beneficial, especially considering its running numerous scripts which in my opinion would only be detrimental when playing and could cause issues in themselves
WSE2 user detected = opinion rejected

I don't use WSE2 you melt

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2022, 08:12:18 pm »
I installed this because i wanna be pro player like Naatsuu and Steinmann
I’m just gonna use it cause i don’t wanna get backstabbed by Achilles

Your auto helps with that too
🤫🤫

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2022, 08:22:01 pm »
Lets ask the WSE creator to make WSE without fov option and everything should be ok

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2022, 09:58:22 pm »
finally a polak with brains

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2022, 09:59:15 pm »
finally a polak with brains
1 good idea doesn't mean he has a brain. He's still Polish...

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob
« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2022, 10:35:00 pm »
just have ppl suspected of using higher fovs record during tourneys
<3

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2022, 11:06:12 pm »
just have ppl suspected of using higher fovs record during tourneys

And how does one suspect someone using higher FOV if they don't upload videos

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2022, 11:12:39 pm »
Just do what everyone in CSGO does! They are better than me so they must be cheating!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 28, 2022, 12:01:57 am »

I don't think to the average user WSE2 is at all beneficial, especially considering its running numerous scripts which in my opinion would only be detrimental when playing and could cause issues in themselves. If you have a PC that's newer than 2011 and can run the game at 240fps, then WSE2 is a placebo where you believe it's actually giving you benefits because some top player said so.

Personally I think its quite a big difference, might be because of potato pc or me being about as tech savvy as a camel, but I think the game is a ton smoother than regular steam version, especially on servers with more people and/or servers with scripts.
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

Skaen

« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2022, 12:05:01 am »
Just do what everyone in CSGO does! They are better than me so they must be cheating!
You summed up 90% of the people who play on Tropical Paradise.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2022, 12:11:58 am »

I don't think to the average user WSE2 is at all beneficial, especially considering its running numerous scripts which in my opinion would only be detrimental when playing and could cause issues in themselves. If you have a PC that's newer than 2011 and can run the game at 240fps, then WSE2 is a placebo where you believe it's actually giving you benefits because some top player said so.

Personally I think its quite a big difference, might be because of potato pc or me being about as tech savvy as a camel, but I think the game is a ton smoother than regular steam version, especially on servers with more people and/or servers with scripts.

Someone was telling me that you TK less with WSE2 because you don't warp through players, kinda like the feature explained here on the WSE2 thread

- Ragdoll soak - blows is beaten on corpses and thus prevents an unintentional teamhits.

I'm not sure the true benefit it brings but couldn't this be a game changer?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2022, 12:42:31 am »

Someone was telling me that you TK less with WSE2 because you don't warp through players, kinda like the feature explained here on the WSE2 thread

- Ragdoll soak - blows is beaten on corpses and thus prevents an unintentional teamhits.

I thought that was server side how you altering your stun animation or others with this?

It's definitely an advantage just like yellow muskets plus others but it's so minimal IMO it barely effects the outcomes of any rounds at all, you can't stop people using these gimmicks and they're not going to make you a better player.

You're still just gonna be just as shit even with every little giga cheat turned on.

There's a reason notorious autoblockers are still dog shit at the game.

Edit: Wasn't there a cheat going around not that long ago that allowed you to straight up go through blocks or was I crazy?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 12:44:44 am by Golden. »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2022, 12:43:53 am »

I thought that was server side how you altering your stun animation or others with this?

It's definitely an advantage just like yellow muskets plus others but it's so minimal IMO it barely effects the outcomes of any rounds at all, you can't stop people using these gimmicks and they're not going to make you a better player.

You're still just gonna be just as shit even with every little giga cheat turned on.

There's a reason notorious autoblockers are still dog shit at the game.

true

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2022, 12:44:34 am »
All the autoblockers happy their cheat is now allowed!