Author Topic: How to become a tier 1 NW PLAYER!! wow!  (Read 17933 times)

Skaen

Re: How to become a tier 1 NW PLAYER!! wow!
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2022, 04:04:03 pm »
I remember when people thought the bullet tracers would be considered cheating.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2022, 04:15:34 pm »
I remember when people thought the bullet tracers would be considered cheating.
I don't remember there ever being a legitimate argument for that though.

Now the shift zoom was a different story
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2022, 04:33:45 pm »
I mean back in MM there were certain texture packs that had rings round your character at max range so you always knew exactly where it was… the game is so moddable that apart from things like auto, prox arrows and the like there isn’t much you can do
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2022, 04:38:51 pm »
Btw higher FOV makes it easier to hit max range, so technically yes, it does give you a mechanical advantage

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2022, 04:46:15 pm »
I’m guessing it’s either gonna have to be that WSE is banned, which can’t be proven, or you just accept that people can change their FOVs
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2022, 05:21:29 pm »
Wtf is this shit. 10 years im playing in 800x600 resolution, a 10 euros mouse, and 50fps, a setup of poor and im still better than you.

I don't know if what you're saying is shit or just me being a genius.

that not a tutorial to be a tier 1 but just to be a good cheater. That funny how in 2022 some players are shit the monday and tier 1 thusday, really amazing, that surely many hours of trainning.

u will always be the best ever man

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2022, 06:28:13 pm »
I’m guessing it’s either gonna have to be that WSE is banned, which can’t be proven, or you just accept that people can change their FOVs
You probably can, the settings tab in the unaltered version is different to the altered. By forcing someone to use the steam one you could ask them to take a screenshot of their options menu with the admins announcement in it to prove it.

Online tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2022, 06:32:36 pm »
just have ppl suspected of using higher fovs record during tourneys

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2022, 06:40:27 pm »
You probably can, the settings tab in the unaltered version is different to the altered. By forcing someone to use the steam one you could ask them to take a screenshot of their options menu with the admins announcement in it to prove it.
You could easily change it within that time tbh.

Recording is an option for this sort of thing but again it can easily be edited smoothly, only live streaming is a real way to 100% catch someone.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Caskie

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Caskerz
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2022, 06:42:12 pm »
You could easily change it within that time tbh.

Recording is an option for this sort of thing but again it can easily be edited smoothly, only live streaming is a real way to 100% catch someone.
You can also change the wse exe to be the one that is opened by steam.

Skaen

« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2022, 06:44:15 pm »
Maybe we could make a poll if it's bannable or not? Most votes wins?

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2022, 07:05:19 pm »
but if you ban WSE you also have to ban people with better PCs than others, because they also have a higher FPS...

do people not see that the FPS part is purely optimising performance? like every other thing we all do to our games it

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2022, 07:22:30 pm »
No lol your completely missing the point. It’s the fact FOV can be changed so easily. No one cares about FPS lol only FOV cheaters

Skaen

« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2022, 07:25:13 pm »
To be fair, I don't really notice much FPS boost at all from the few times using it, or it's just me idk. The FOV is an other thing. You can really put it far so you can see a lot around you.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2022, 07:25:24 pm »
I believe the original reason people used WSE2 was due to the steam version stuttering sometimes, that in combination of the faster load-up speeds.

I don't think to the average user WSE2 is at all beneficial, especially considering its running numerous scripts which in my opinion would only be detrimental when playing and could cause issues in themselves. If you have a PC that's newer than 2011 and can run the game at 240fps, then WSE2 is a placebo where you believe it's actually giving you benefits because some top player said so.