Author Topic: ATS | Autumn Tournament Series  (Read 3534 times)

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ATS | Autumn Tournament Series
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2022, 12:00:20 am »
It was a fun tournament and the idea of "classes" is great. I was also thinking about being able to allow more than 1 person playing the same class for a tournament in the future maybe.

I have to say that Server 2 had some problems with matches and scores as well as rulebreaks (teams having multiple people play the same class), though. We waited quite a while to finally know who our opponent is (we didn't know which of our possible enemies won because both teams claimed victory) and then had problems ourselves with scores. We were sure we already won, the enemy wasn't.
So we kinda missed 1 or 2 organizer admins, although I get that people focus on the winner bracket.  We had to get Blitz from the other server in the end.

Finally, it is not that easy for me to pick a favourite dinosaur. But I'd probably go with Allosaurus. Not 100% sure on this one, though.

It's kinda hard to babysit 4 teams at a time, would be poggers if people learned to read and count (whichever team did miscount in the end).

Wasn't aware of anyone playing the same class though?
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ATS | Autumn Tournament Series
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2022, 12:20:12 am »
I took the woooooooooooooooooooooooooock to poland