Author Topic: ATS | 8v8 Draft Tournament | 18.09  (Read 16523 times)

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ATS | Draft Tournament | 18.09
« Reply #330 on: September 19, 2022, 01:15:02 pm »

2nd blitz tournament that was extremely poorly ran in quite a short period of time? If people are sane enough they should just stop playing anything blitz organises.

gg

I’m also curious, what was wrong with the PTK?

Losers bracket
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

David_Schrein

« Reply #331 on: September 19, 2022, 01:18:38 pm »
Dogshit pokes, got one hit 3x as king by weak downstab

Offline Fietta

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #332 on: September 19, 2022, 01:21:45 pm »
im now going to be known as a bad tournament host ;( i only done the successful draft stream guys

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 19, 2022, 01:45:03 pm »
Blitz u suck!

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #334 on: September 19, 2022, 02:02:50 pm »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #335 on: September 19, 2022, 02:04:04 pm »
im now going to be known as a bad tournament host ;( i only done the successful draft stream guys
host paralympic with vegi

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #336 on: September 19, 2022, 02:10:10 pm »
host paralympic with vegi
I don't host with gay people, only with my racist friend steinmann
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

David_Schrein

« Reply #337 on: September 19, 2022, 02:14:53 pm »
bad at everything tbh

Giorno

« Reply #338 on: September 19, 2022, 02:15:43 pm »

2nd blitz tournament that was extremely poorly ran in quite a short period of time? If people are sane enough they should just stop playing anything blitz organises.

gg

I’m also curious, what was wrong with the PTK?

Losers bracket

That's fair, but wouldn't call it "extremely poor" organisation rather than a mishap that is pretty routine in tournaments. If this is what Kore is referring to, he's being dramatic

Dogshit pokes, got one hit 3x as king by weak downstab

On this point as I've seen it before, this was in essence a completely new format and little gametime had been spent playing it on anyones part.
To call this poor organisation is completely retarded, but the cope will persist. Everyone was playing under the same class config, meaning everyone suffered equally from the pokes.

Patiently waiting for Kore to air out his dire grievances though.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #339 on: September 19, 2022, 02:22:06 pm »
I've seen worse hosted tournies. matched happened mostly on time, there were no breaks really. some challongo madness getting 1 team maybe cucked, it happens. idk why people blame the hosts for the retards going cav/musicians you should be flaming them for doing it imo idk.
everyone complaining about the quality of matches are pretty dumb, it's a draft tournament witch bunch of shitters signing up, you know what you signed up for lol, same as randomized tournies.

i thought it was a fun tournament :)

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 19, 2022, 02:25:47 pm »
I've seen worse hosted tournies. matched happened mostly on time, there were no breaks really. some challongo madness getting 1 team maybe cucked, it happens. idk why people blame the hosts for the retards going cav/musicians you should be flaming them for doing it imo idk.
everyone complaining about the quality of matches are pretty dumb, it's a draft tournament witch bunch of shitters signing up, you know what you signed up for lol, same as randomized tournies.

You didn't had to wait over 40 mins for a groupstage match like Hertz team did  ;D

But I mostly agree with you, the tourny wasn't that bad imo, just some fresh people beginning to hosting and getting to use to all the shit you have to get throw when you host such a thing for this community. You have two options now bois, give in (and up lol) to the hate and stop hosting or learn and improve your ideas and thoughts for the next big thing you will host.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 02:30:59 pm by Nightwing »

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 19, 2022, 02:28:28 pm »

You didn't had to wait over 40 mins for a groupstage match like Hertz team did  ;D
how could've this been fixed, out of curiosity ?

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 19, 2022, 02:33:46 pm »

What I've noticed and I noticed fuck all yesterday, I needed a 11 hour recovery sleep after that tournament, probably more admins and one "head" admin or someone who helps out Python to deal with us retards

But eyyy, only way is up am I right? Someone has to keep this community alive

Giorno

« Reply #343 on: September 19, 2022, 02:38:38 pm »

What I've noticed and I noticed fuck all yesterday, I needed a 11 hour recovery sleep after that tournament, probably more admins and one "head" admin or someone who helps out Python to deal with us retards

Yeah we've spoke about that now. It was objectively a poor night admin-wise from all who were involved including myself.
Big respect to Python, Movement, and anyone else who tried to handle the situation last night, but we will just have to do much better during the final 2 tournaments.

Small note that criticism is fine or appreciated even. We are talking between us about the points raised by some of the posts here.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 19, 2022, 02:39:01 pm »

? if you had matches to play you one of your captains should've called them.