Author Topic: New-Gen Points [NGP] Update 12/10  (Read 29833 times)

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN | sHype
  • Side: Neutral
Re: New-Gen Points [NGP] Update 12/10
« Reply #480 on: October 12, 2022, 01:48:00 am »
sHype should go up to top 15 at least????? put me 99 and bagins 93 respectfully since I won 9 tournaments this year and bagins only 2 ?????. get a grip ????????

Spoiler

achillesmeleeacademy.com
[close]

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #481 on: October 12, 2022, 01:53:56 am »
Golden 87? Not even kidding This guy shouldn't be top 10!

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN | sHype
« Reply #482 on: October 12, 2022, 01:56:06 am »

I agree can't think of anyone else that's more overrated.  ;D

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #483 on: October 12, 2022, 01:56:23 am »

What about bagins?

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #484 on: October 12, 2022, 01:56:54 am »

What about bagins?

Honestly! This guy thinks he's my level yet he gets clapped by the polish boys.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #485 on: October 12, 2022, 01:57:18 am »
Got shafted for moving to a worse team and playing better. Weaker team bias is real.  :'(
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #486 on: October 12, 2022, 02:02:18 am »

What about bagins?

Honestly! This guy thinks he's my level yet he gets clapped by the polish boys.
CoC > any other team

Fluxyy

« Reply #487 on: October 12, 2022, 02:31:48 am »
The loop the loop follow obelix's detox example and get rich in crypto

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #488 on: October 12, 2022, 08:01:02 am »
Another rushed update lol. Legit 0 care taken when trying to rank players. Zenon didn’t even attend ECS or ATS and yet he’s ranked.

Giorno

« Reply #489 on: October 12, 2022, 08:36:49 am »
Another rushed update lol. Legit 0 care taken when trying to rank players. Zenon didn’t even attend ECS or ATS and yet he’s ranked.

That’s fair regarding Zenon, but calling it rushed and no legit care based on that makes little sense to me. Just being pedantic unless there’s other blinders we’ve missed.

In hindsight I think Axiom should be a bit higher due to ECS performances with Kami.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #490 on: October 12, 2022, 09:11:02 am »
You legit updated this in less than a day, I remember when we spent weeks on this list at the start. I spoke to both yourself and Gibby about this Monday evening and even gibby irl that day and both of you told me you’d update it soon and you’d put great care and effort into it, then it comes out Tuesday evening. That’s less than 24 hours put into a update. You didn’t even bother to include myself or hireaper again. If your gonna do a update at-least try to make it seem like you care instead of just ego boosting a certain individual.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #491 on: October 12, 2022, 09:27:03 am »
To be fair, I don’t think Blitz and Shype are on the same level, should move sHype up or Blitz down

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #492 on: October 12, 2022, 10:01:09 am »
Yeah sHype should be much higher after his recent performances Axiom has also carried Kami much like I carried Crappers in the 6v6 with the most kills on our server when we beat RT, close match with CocoTouch and then the two obvious ones of Maj and someone else who we'd be expected to beat. But for you to rank sHype that low you really have to either be blind or paying no attention to any teams but the 'big 2'. I don't know how Hypno is even there (no offence Jack but you defo didn't have a better 6v6/role tournament than quite a few people below you). Zenon hasn't even played the last 2 yet has stayed in the same spot.

Most of the rest I think is fair based on recent performances or easily arguable.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Giorno

« Reply #493 on: October 12, 2022, 10:02:55 am »
You legit updated this in less than a day, I remember when we spent weeks on this list at the start. I spoke to both yourself and Gibby about this Monday evening and even gibby irl that day and both of you told me you’d update it soon and you’d put great care and effort into it, then it comes out Tuesday evening. That’s less than 24 hours put into a update. You didn’t even bother to include myself or hireaper again. If your gonna do a update at-least try to make it seem like you care instead of just ego boosting a certain individual.

I think spending 2 days updating a tier list based on very recent tournaments is sufficient time for a decent update. Of course it won’t take as long as it did at the start since we had to agree on how to even structure the list, and we did the spread of skill for the top 10 players which we’ve removed since.

Idk why you would bring up not including yourself anymore since when we spoke after the last update you made it pretty clear to me you didn’t want to work on it with us anymore. And don’t speak for Reaps, he don’t give a shit about this list and wasn’t involved in the last update either.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #494 on: October 12, 2022, 10:18:54 am »
you really have to either be blind or paying no attention to any teams but the 'big 2'.