Author Topic: Smylie’s European 7v7 Groupfighting Tournament [3rd of April 2022]  (Read 18724 times)

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Smylie’s European 7v7 Groupfighting Tournament [3rd of April 2022]
« Reply #270 on: April 08, 2022, 11:35:08 am »
herishey the guy who never played in an average team talking about chuck ? kinda weird
Herishey is a tier one all time player put some respect on his name!
Herishey was God tier in TFO / TFFO times

but casually nowadays is joining stacked up teams to farm up Gold & Silver Winnings

and does not do that much of bringing a team to its win

its up to your personal opinion whether you take herishey as a top tier or high-average

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #271 on: April 08, 2022, 12:23:20 pm »
herishey the guy who never played in an average team talking about chuck ? kinda weird

but casually nowadays is joining stacked up teams to farm up Gold & Silver Winnings

its up to your personal opinion whether you take herishey as a top tier or high-average
Feel like you missed last season EGS, Invictus the mighty stack. A real top team to farm gold/silvers where I carried us in all the tournaments bar 1-2. I've only played 4 gfs in the last couple months since Invictus disbanded so funnily enough I won't still have that impact. Since I disbanded Invictus I've had 6 hours in Mount & Blade and 4 of those were one-day tournaments (the one before of which I played with a fairly 'weak' team on paper, Gi's team where we raped Envy and RH in the group stages). ::)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 12:35:17 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #272 on: April 08, 2022, 05:49:14 pm »

Feel like you missed last season EGS, Invictus the mighty stack. A real top team to farm gold/silvers where I carried us in all the tournaments bar 1-2. I've only played 4 gfs in the last couple months since Invictus disbanded so funnily enough I won't still have that impact. Since I disbanded Invictus I've had 6 hours in Mount & Blade and 4 of those were one-day tournaments (the one before of which I played with a fairly 'weak' team on paper, Gi's team where we raped Envy and RH in the group stages). ::)

I'm no fan of herisheys playstyle but I have to truly give him that Invictus wasn't a gold/silver team at the start of the season.
They got some new players, and improved their teamplay, that's why they were really good in the end.
So dunno why you talk shit to herishey for this

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 08, 2022, 07:10:28 pm »
Yeah man equality and respect and all that ye
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Shogun.

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sunset
« Reply #274 on: April 08, 2022, 08:45:39 pm »
Herishey even won last randomized tournament for my team, making really huge impact in the finals. So gtfo bulgarian monkey or i ll come to punish u in Sofia with some frozen bananas

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #275 on: April 08, 2022, 09:48:40 pm »
Herishey's dogshit  :o

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #276 on: April 08, 2022, 10:05:39 pm »
Herishey even won last randomized tournament for my team, making really huge impact in the finals. So gtfo bulgarian monkey or i ll come to punish u in Sofia with some frozen bananas
Wasn't herishey in the most stacked team in the last randomized tournament ?

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
  • Side: Union
« Reply #277 on: April 08, 2022, 10:11:46 pm »

not stacked, it was all teamwork!!

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #278 on: April 08, 2022, 10:21:37 pm »
with achilles and tier 6 fietta  ::)
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 08, 2022, 10:37:36 pm »
Guys respect Herishey he doesn’t die first and has won 1-10 in tournament formats and has had a infinite kd in a tournament dont @ the king!
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 08, 2022, 10:42:14 pm »
I didn't choose the teams, don't blame me. In fact I went on to try and tell the hosts in both cases Fietta/Tomppa are the best pick in those tiers and it'd be an easy clapping (silly billies, Fietta isn't quite as bad as everyone thought, still bad don't get me wrong but not that bad). Doesn't change the fact Achilles and I dominated in the final of the last one.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Board Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #281 on: April 08, 2022, 10:45:44 pm »
Imagine talking about previous tournaments on a thread for a tournament that's been  ;D

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 08, 2022, 10:47:11 pm »
This is the fun part of the tournament the salt after, let us have our fun Captain STD.

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #283 on: April 08, 2022, 11:07:45 pm »

herishey played next to me that's why hehehehe

herishey do you know what would be really nice like right now? ???

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 08, 2022, 11:10:35 pm »

herishey played next to me that's why hehehehe

herishey do you know what would be really nice like right now? ???
a big fat _____