Author Topic: Regiment Power Index (RPI) EU Rankings [NEW THREAD]  (Read 18700 times)

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Regiment Power Index (RPI) EU Rankings [NEW THREAD]
« Reply #120 on: December 01, 2021, 04:14:48 pm »
Ofc, also small adition to make the list more accurate, 19th get arround 40 lads on with all their companies, i think they are bigger than the 25pp and 15YR

Edit: Aleko what have you done, they will bring everyone this thrusday to put a screenshot to shut us down :X

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
« Reply #121 on: December 01, 2021, 04:18:07 pm »
Spoiler
Just for the sake of argument, since i do wana fan the flames (and have some fun while doing it), some screenshots from earlier this year (a bit before Gregs resignation) with 16th (Centre, lights, Sacred Band (greeks) and Guards)

Do the math your self  ;D

And the day i became the Colonel of the 16th at the start of 2021

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2338059017

Now ofc this doesnt include our Arty, or our new Grenadiers (yesterday they brought arround 19-20 lads). Now i dont say we get these numbers every event, obviously not, but we do comfortably get 50+ every week, ill try to find even more recent pics, or future ones cause i always counted, never bothered with printscreen  ;D
[close]

Thank you for screen with 60 ppls, but this gave me nothing actually if its old. We are speaking about now.
And now 45thN dominating with numbers, counting all companies together. you had 60 active when you became Colonel, but 45thN has 50-70 active NOW in this moment, not in January.
Sorry double post,

first 2 screenshots are of summer, not that far away, and you havent been able to prove a more than 50 attendance x), and as look destinys screenshot, post above :)

Every reg has different most attended event. These TOP 3 regiments are very close. Sometimes 33rd is dominating, sometimes 16th or 45thN. We cant count average numbers of any regiment. 16th and 45thN have almost same active numbers, so I chose 45thN bcs they can normally bring around 30-50, but 16th can bring 50 or 20...

Coming late to the Party. 16th outnumbers 45th on their own event every week for the past half a year at least This says nothing for the quality of the regiments though :P

Also having 50 per event does not mean 50 active. I assumed this was obvious. An X attendance means that a regiment has at least twice that many individual players attending at least once per couple weeks.

You never outnumbered 45thN with numbers on our event...We always play 45thN (+ Different Cav) vs everyone, so are u sure 'bout that ? xdd
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #122 on: December 01, 2021, 04:19:32 pm »
You never outnumbered 45thN with numbers on our event...We always play 45thN (+ Different Cav) vs everyone, so are u sure 'bout that ? xdd

Yes

Offline Kubus

• Major
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
« Reply #123 on: December 01, 2021, 04:19:38 pm »
Ofc, also small adition to make the list more accurate, 19th get arround 40 lads on with all their companies, i think they are bigger than the 25pp and 15YR

Edit: Aleko what have you done, they will bring everyone this thrusday to put a screenshot to shut us down :X

25pp is biggest Polish regiment with around 25 active in Centre, another 30 in other companies together (Cav, Lights, Grens)
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2021, 04:21:23 pm »
I'd be surprised if the amount of active French/British players are less than Germany, but it's something that's harder to work out as they are generally wider spread than the German community.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2021, 04:21:34 pm »
The days all our companies play, (thursday isnt one of those days) we have bigger attendance. The days we get 20 people is when not all companies play.

and unicorns post is enough for you to be placed 2nd  ;)

45thN has lights line and cav at our sunday event but have never seen them bring 60 or 70 at it 8)

so even the 25pp is bigger than the 45thN? 25+30=55, 55>50  ;D

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2021, 04:24:08 pm »
I am not taking this too seriously :P But you need to clarify what you define as attendance.

Is it the most simultaneous players on a *single* evening? Is it the most amount of Individuals attending over a period of time, say a month? Is it one's regiments immediate availability of players? Or something else? Because these definitions can determine different attendances per regiment.

Regardless. It's a chill list. I don't mind either way. I just wanted to support 16th's motto of "Quantity over quality"

Offline Kubus

• Major
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
« Reply #127 on: December 01, 2021, 04:24:16 pm »
I'd be surprised if the amount of active French/British players are less than Germany, but it's something that's harder to work out as they are generally wider spread than the German community.

Blacktham is right with this one

Just as an example to help you get some facts to use as a foundation for your list rather then only your personal opinions, let`s do some quick maths

2Lr + the whole KK + 71st + Nr13 + 18tes / DL + AR Nr1 + the 3-4 small german regs + all of the germans which are spread in international regs = ?

Now try to do the same thing with the british regs and their UK Players and compare

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 01, 2021, 04:26:17 pm »
If you actually care and will use factual information I can verify the 45thNs, 16ths and 19ths attendance via server logs since we host their servers and I could take a quick peek at event logs.

Then people can stop debating and accept fact!

Offline crazypro25.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Uffz_Krazy
« Reply #129 on: December 01, 2021, 04:27:36 pm »
If you actually care and will use factual information I can verify the 45thNs, 16ths and 19ths attendance via server logs since we host their servers and I could take a quick peek at event logs.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2021, 04:29:00 pm »

Spoiler
[close]
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Kubus

• Major
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
« Reply #131 on: December 01, 2021, 04:29:29 pm »

Do it please if you want! After finishing we can finally do REAL list...But in TOP 3 will be 33rd,16th and 45thN still, we will only switch 1st and 2nd place.

or 92nd ofc, there is second problem, if 33rd has better attendance than 92nd...

Offline Luke_Blacktham

• Major
  • 71st Ensign | ENIGMA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blacktham
« Reply #132 on: December 01, 2021, 04:30:52 pm »

Just as an example to help you get some facts to use as a foundation for your list rather then only your personal opinions, let`s do some quick maths

2Lr + the whole KK + 71st + Nr13 + 18tes / DL + AR Nr1 + the 3-4 small german regs + all of the germans which are spread in international regs = ?

Now try to do the same thing with the british regs and their UK Players and compare

Well I don’t even know if I am right, I just wanted to start filling this thread with some facts or proofs you could use to argue because you just listed your conclusions without actually proofing or explaining them

Offline Kubus

• Major
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
« Reply #133 on: December 01, 2021, 04:31:41 pm »
Spoiler

Well I don’t even know if I am right, I just wanted to start filling this thread with some facts or proofs you could use to argue because you just listed your conclusions without actually proofing them or explaining them
[close]

Actually it's good point that Germany community is bigger than UK

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 01, 2021, 04:32:23 pm »
Kubus you really don't read half the shit people post do you

Just like the American media I get the vibe you just take in what you want to hear
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.