Author Topic: Regiment Power Index (RPI) EU Rankings [NEW THREAD]  (Read 18514 times)

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Regiment Power Index (RPI) EU Rankings [NEW THREAD]
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2021, 06:55:03 pm »
Kubus removed the rankings because 45thN came 4th :'(

It’s a generous ranking for them ngl
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2021, 06:58:20 pm »
Kubus removed the rankings because 45thN came 4th :'(

4th is very good position in leaderboard, I didn't removed bcs of 45thN, there was different problem.
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline bagetak

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2021, 11:37:48 pm »
Are you guys really arguing because some 15yo retard with 0 knowledge makes shitlist?
Looking for someone who asked and imagine call everyone "15yo retard", you don't have any arguments. :) happy days

everyone? im actrually calling "15yo retard" only you, because its true, im not agumenting, just sayin facts. You re such a meme

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2021, 02:11:29 am »
Kubus remove 71st from the list they have Cow, on that base that would disqualify them from making the list!

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2021, 01:26:45 pm »
I'm french and I've never heard about PG 😭

Also 71st and 96y are way bigger than 2e Grenadiers!

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
  • Make Killbox Great Again
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mauri
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2021, 02:07:04 pm »
Nr13 small regiment in my book

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
jk  :-*
[close]
[close]
[close]

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2021, 02:10:36 pm »
Kubus remove 71st from the list they have Cow, on that base that would disqualify them from making the list!

we're still german speaking you keko

I think this is a nice idea
Only sad to see, people here even get mad for such a casual ranking idea^^
and I understand why you put the competetive ranking down, just take a closer look on it after the RGL finished, everyone makes mistakes
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 02:12:33 pm by DarkTemplar »

Offline Kubus

• Major
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2021, 02:13:22 pm »
I'm french and I've never heard about PG 😭

Also 71st and 96y are way bigger than 2e Grenadiers!

PG has always good attendance on casual events, thank you for notice about 2e I'll check that.
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline -Destiny-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2021, 02:20:26 pm »
I dont think that 16th has more ppls involved than 45thN, just my opinion. I'm trying to be most neutral I can

Its not about your opinion who has more ppls involved rather than the actual numbers both regiments can provide in events. And if 16th has more like they claim to have had recently then why are you discussing about it?

Oh yeah you want to be on top i get it. Apparently you can't be very neutral.

You know what? Just delete the thread!
/tr]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2021, 02:21:25 pm »

we're still german speaking you keko

I think this is a nice idea
Only sad to see, people here even get mad for such a casual ranking idea^^
and I understand why you put the competetive ranking down, just take a closer look on it after the RGL finished, everyone makes mistakes
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kubus

• Major
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2021, 02:22:26 pm »
I dont think that 16th has more ppls involved than 45thN, just my opinion. I'm trying to be most neutral I can

Its not about your opinion who has more ppls involved rather than the actual numbers both regiments can provide in events. And if 16th has more like they claim to have had recently then why are you discussing about it?

I wanted to be on TOP so I joined 45thN x) 45thN has more active ppls than 16th.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2021, 02:27:53 pm »
You might have more active members but I don't believe you consistently get a better/higher attendance than the 16th which would make more sense to base that part of the list on.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2021, 02:29:24 pm »
If they are proving to you they have more, why are you telling them otherwise? lol
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline -Destiny-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2021, 02:30:05 pm »

I wanted to be on TOP so I joined 45thN x) 45thN has more active ppls than 16th.

Oh so from "its my opinion" to "we have more it is fact". That is quite a change in your messaging dont you think? Can you provide some numbers like ArtOfKilling did? I mean you must have had some sort of base to start with a ranking list? Or are you know just back to "oh lololol  i feel like we have more"?
/tr]

Offline Kubus

• Major
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2021, 02:32:45 pm »
Spoiler

Oh so from "its my opinion" to "we have more it is fact". That is quite a change in your messaging dont you think? Can you provide some numbers like ArtOfKilling did? I mean you must have had some sort of base to start with a ranking list? Or are you know just back to "oh lololol  i feel like we have more"?

Spoiler
[close]

Show me how 16th can have more ppls than 45thN (Centre + Cavalry + Lights) :)

Then I can swap 16th to first place ofc.
[close]

credits for vid: Source

And there you can see how 45thN has more ppls then 33rd+16th combinated (3 months ago, if u want to trashtalk back. But it didn't change much with attendance tbh)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 02:36:27 pm by Kubus »