Author Topic: [RGL8] Matchweek 2  (Read 5677 times)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: [RGL8] Matchweek 2
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2021, 09:22:01 pm »
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2021, 09:22:45 pm »
forgot to warmup but still wasn't really hard tho

nock keeps calling me to come for average gfs...
Wait there was a gf?  :o

Nice score board Aidan  >:(

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2021, 09:26:02 pm »
GG WP to the 13e, a very good enjoyable fair match where quality and experience showed

We will call it 1-1 13e lads, much love :-*
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2021, 09:29:54 pm »
forgot to warmup but still wasn't really hard tho

nock keeps calling me to come for average gfs...
Wait there was a gf?  :o

Nice score board Aidan  >:(
Shut up doxxer!

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2021, 09:31:15 pm »
13e 15 - 45thN 12

Spoiler
[close]

Arguably the best match of the tournament so far! Realistically this could have gone either way with both regiments trading rounds and being even for the most part! Fantastic melee from both sides that really highlighted the true strength of each regiment. 18V18 which is always a bonus!

very enjoyable match, gg 13e you guys showed why you are in my opinions favorites for this tourny.... great back and forth, think the experience of 13e topped the match off if i had to guess the main difference....

Gotta say as a bonus i was leading that match like SO hard the micro was so intense, lots of switching and tactics in the rotaions....  Rlly enjoyable to lead in a match like that so props to your leaders... <3

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2021, 09:37:05 pm »
13e 15 - 45thN 12

Spoiler
[close]

Arguably the best match of the tournament so far! Realistically this could have gone either way with both regiments trading rounds and being even for the most part! Fantastic melee from both sides that really highlighted the true strength of each regiment. 18V18 which is always a bonus!

very enjoyable match, gg 13e you guys showed why you are in my opinions favorites for this tourny.... great back and forth, think the experience of 13e topped the match off if i had to guess the main difference....

Gotta say as a bonus i was leading that match like SO hard the micro was so intense, lots of switching and tactics in the rotaions....  Rlly enjoyable to lead in a match like that so props to your leaders... <3
Was fun to not play 15v15 too I think it was 19v19 at one point but 18v18 most the match. Very enjoyable and close match.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2021, 09:59:43 pm »
Where is the scoreboard  ???
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 10:01:18 pm by Golden. »

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2021, 10:01:40 pm »

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2021, 10:03:29 pm »
I also have this but quite a few left;

Spoiler
[close]
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2021, 10:04:11 pm »
Where is the scoreboard  ???
MY TAB BUTTON DIDN'T RESPOND >:(

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2021, 10:07:24 pm »
Scoreboard just after we won
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2021, 10:09:44 pm »
GGWP!

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2021, 10:13:44 pm »
Scoreboard just after we won
Spoiler
[close]

best screenshot

Nock

« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2021, 10:53:39 pm »
13e 15 - 45thN 12

Spoiler
[close]

I honestly enjoyed the match a lot from my POV (didn't play a lot to focus more on the leading part + I was dogshit anyways)
Like Uni said, could've gone either side to be fair. Props to you lads, I was sweating in spec trying to lead a bunch of dumbasses

One of the best reg. gf I've attended in this year !

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2021, 11:17:46 pm »
I was sweating in spec trying to lead a bunch of dumbasses.
It’s what you get paid for mr