Author Topic: 25th Election - Nov-Jan 2021-2022 Candidates and Discussion  (Read 6502 times)

Offline MrBjarzii

• Sergeant Major
  • There is no such thing as luck.. Im a Swede.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrBjarzii
  • Side: Confederacy
PIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BlitzkriegMBNW

Re: 25th Election - Nov-Jan 2021-2022 Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2021, 06:11:29 pm »
Gonna apply for a Canadian citizenship to vote for hunteh

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2021, 06:26:32 pm »
why is this still a thing
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2021, 07:22:37 pm »
why is this still a thing
noone knows

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2021, 08:00:07 pm »
Gonna apply for a Canadian citizenship to vote for hunteh
I'll get a marriage license ready to facilitate it

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2021, 10:39:59 pm »
Can we add a 4th option to the EU poll to resign the position of CR permanently?

Offline Heinrich Adelmann

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Heinrich Adelmann
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2021, 10:40:59 pm »
Name: Heinrich
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Naturally.
Why should you become CR?: Truthfully, it only stands to reason that I am qualified for the position. I graciously hold the unequivocal love and trust of both the NW and the Native community and maintain an unblemished unimpeachable standard of conduct matched by few. I also happen to be a person of great skill and adroitness and will no doubt be able to identify with the needs and desires of the competitive community. Moreover, I am intimately familiar with the more casual side of the game, so during my rule both the expertise forged throughout many years of play and convivial vivacity will intermingle in my decision making, thus ensuring that a happy medium is found in each and every situation. Finally, I am no slouch when it comes to organizational skills as I have hosted a number of events dedicated to the betterment of the community and have led a team of seasoned players. In summation, it will be great foolishness (bordering on insanity) to gainsay the superiority of my credentials, but I leave the final decision in the hands of the venerable administration.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will propagate the ideals of common good amongst the members of the community and will coordinate their efforts in a way that secures it.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 10:43:02 pm by Heinrich Adelmann »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2021, 11:38:04 pm »
Can we add a 4th option to the EU poll to resign the position of CR permanently?
Yes ty Rikkert
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2021, 02:38:32 am »
I’d vote for Hunteh but James makes a compelling argument. Also Canadian.

I might need some convincing $$$
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2021, 03:56:36 am »
mine didnt even get accepted wtf

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2021, 04:37:33 am »
Name: Scottish Unicorn

EU or NA?: EU

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yeah

Why should you become CR?:

After serving 2 highly successful terms, I believe that I can continue the excellent work that I have already done as CR. As CR I believe that I have helped a great amount of people and supported even more! I’ve support all of the major parts of the community.

For regiments I have provided servers the largest regimental tournaments this year, EIC and RGL, with all RGL servers being provided by myself in both France and Germany. For groupfighting teams and competitive players I’ve provided and still provide servers to WBMM. This allows players to strive to become the best version of themselves they possibly can! I also have provided servers to EGS, one of the most organised if not the most organised groupfighting tournament of all time. Again helping players test their might against some of the best groupfighting servers in NW history and to develop and hone their own skills. I have also provided servers to a number of smaller groupfighting tournaments and that were for one night or lasted a few weeks. I mean no disrespect when I say the names of these tournaments slip my mind but rest assured, they were there!
Alongside this I have also provided servers to regiments and groupfighting teams, not including the 92nd of course. In all honesty I cannot remember the exact number of teams or regiments that have or have used one of my servers but I will continue to do so!

For more casual players I helped develop and integrate the new flag spawning scripts on the 92nd and 33rd Linebattle Servers which has completely reinvented the linebattle scene and allows for a large scale competitive action like no other in the game currently or previously. At the moment we’re doing a weekly linebattle but very soon we’ll be progressing to the prolonged campaign and I highly recommend you and your regiment sign up for it!

For public and anyone else who wishes to play on it, I’ve recently brought back the Airplanes server. This was a public server in NW years ago. After a couple of test events with some pointers in improving the current formula of the server, it is nearly ready to take off (if you excuse the pun). This will be open to all players to enjoy and for regiments to maybe get a new player or 2 to join their ranks and help bolster the regimental community and keep it going just that little bit longer.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?

The stuff above realistically is only the tip of the iceberg. My server boxes are fully optimised and more than stable enough to host many NW servers and I plan on fully utilising them all. My goals would be to provide more servers for more regiments and groupfighting teams as well as looking to reinvent the public scene again and just giving the community that little push it needs to keep it going until pastures new. The highest percentage of use I’ve seen on my server boxes has been 25% and I’m aiming to at least double that.

As well as all this I believe that I can bring a calming presence to the forums and the community as a whole and can step in to prevent or stop drama before it spirals out of control. I believe that because I can get on so well with so many people and have never been involved in any major beefs that would influence my decision, I can be fully impartial and can be used and abused for advice, help or any guidance with anything at all! After trying (and failing) with so many NW server related issues, I have fixes for 99% of any issues that any player runs into.

Of course if anyone wishes to privately contact me to discuss my record or ask anything at all, please feel free to do so! The best way to do this is Steam.

As an aside, I am pleased to see so many people apply for the position and if anyone is considering applying, then please go for it and apply! The more the merrier! I'm a massive fan of competition and wholeheartedly believe that's the only way to get the best out of anyone. So to my competition I say good luck but more importantly:

« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 04:39:25 am by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2021, 09:47:34 am »
tryhard

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2021, 11:38:37 am »
Stop jerking urself off dogcorn
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2021, 04:54:25 pm »
I stand with Hunteh

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2021, 06:14:33 pm »
I stand with Hunteh

soulja's app goes hard doe
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls