Author Topic: 25th Election - Nov-Jan 2021-2022 Candidates and Discussion  (Read 6528 times)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: 25th Election - Nov-Jan 2021-2022 Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2021, 07:43:18 am »
time to sub to this thread
click here to join the 84th

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2021, 07:54:22 am »
time to sub to this thread

im voting for glenn

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2021, 08:15:11 am »
I sleep
Name: Janne
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes I understand
Why should you become CR?:
I have been a long standing member of this community, as such I have the chance to play and talk with with the majority of the prominent community members. My familiarity with the community through its history, I feel gives me a very good grasp of the community's desires as a whole.

My moral and ethical values I believe would make me a good fit for CR. People turn a blind eye to prejudices and hateful behavior too often in this community, which can be extremely damaging. Especially when trying to nurture a positive environment for new community members. I do not believe in safe spaces as a concept, and have no intention of trying to accomplish anything of the sort. But when members of our community act in such a harmful manner, I vouch to set things straight so that these forums can be as welcoming as possible.

I have the dedication and commitment to take the role of CR seriously. The CR is supposed to be the face of the community, they are meant to listen to the player base and represent them. As such I will do my due diligence when handling community matters, and always go the extra mile for the betterment of the community.

My ability to get along with pretty much anyone, I believe will be essential to being the Community Representative. It doesn't matter how much I like or dislike someone, or how much I agree or disagree with them. I am still able to get on with them, and be amicable towards them despite our differences. This skill I believe is essential to represent the community in a fair manner.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?
I plan to promote more forum interaction with the casual player base, I believe the more casual players making their voice heard the better. The casual side of the game holds the fast majority of the players. If they can be introduced to forum usage I believe they will be more inclined to integrate themselves with the community, thereby enriching the player base.

I also plan on taking a more active approach on listening to the community. I plan to set up more avenues for the community to vent their frustrations or spread their ideas directly to the CR. I will strive to connect the player base and the community organisers closer together.
[close]

I vote
Name: Voluble
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yep
Why should you become CR?:  vote for Villa.
[close]

>always high
>GOAT

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2021, 10:34:35 am »
Name: Mikey noob
EU or NA?: Both
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: Because I am noob -_-
Stop being racist to frenchies and bully Adamek  :(
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2021, 11:40:58 am »
Stop with the troll applications.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2021, 12:05:54 pm »
Spoiler
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
[close]
-_- moment

ItsAlex

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2021, 12:36:21 pm »
Name: Vixtro
Why should you become CR?: Because I want to make the community better and joyful
Lately there have been much drama in the NW Community and i would like to end it, see me as a peacemaker. There have been unsuccessful regimental coups, disbanded regiments etc etc and many drama on FSE especially we have to end it now before the game completely dies because of the toxic community. Second of all more official events, like a public server must be in the game good for recruiting but also good for new players that doesnt have to play in the GF server or a toxic server in tropical paradise.

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2021, 01:44:32 pm »
Name: Vixtro
Why should you become CR?: Because I want to make the community better and joyful
Lately there have been much drama in the NW Community and i would like to end it, see me as a peacemaker. There have been unsuccessful regimental coups, disbanded regiments etc etc and many drama on FSE especially we have to end it now before the game completely dies because of the toxic community. Second of all more official events, like a public server must be in the game good for recruiting but also good for new players that doesnt have to play in the GF server or a toxic server in tropical paradise.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2021, 03:24:59 pm »

Mikey been racist to you? I gotchu I will deal with his cracker ass on NA
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
  • Make Killbox Great Again
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mauri
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2021, 03:37:22 pm »
Im just waiting for Nightwings app…

Offline Yovko

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yovko
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2021, 03:46:22 pm »
Im just waiting for Nightwings app…

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2021, 04:12:26 pm »
A vote for Janne is a vote for better servers

Spoiler
uni servers poopoo
[close]

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2021, 04:29:21 pm »
i'm better than nightwing in every conceivable way

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2021, 05:21:54 pm »
Name: Big Soulja
EU or NA?: NA
Why should you become CR?: Because I will bring back NA events and try to make the community alive again
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I plan to host a few more tournaments as well as trying to host more weekday events to help bolster our community

Just when i thought it couldn’t get worst than tired Jake boom this application appears

my first act as cr will be to organize a pac sun raid on ur mall bozo
CoC > any other team