Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 52378 times)

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL9] General Discussions
« Reply #825 on: March 27, 2023, 10:13:37 am »
I couldn’t attend since Ramadan pls replay match on Sunday bismillah

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #826 on: March 27, 2023, 11:38:51 am »
Idk why u are trying to speak about the default win. U guys were late, thats simple, and u got what you deserve. The thing is its not the first time that u show no respect to an other regiment, probably because all the brainless people are condensed into a single regiment.

U are all trying to proove that the decision is an another step towards the end game, but your daily actions, your insults, your cringe behaviors, so cringe that im running in my room to think about something else, surely killed the game.

And btw, u*****, the 55th, is the Ultimate stomach cancer. I think your opinion of the image you have of the 55th is literraly overrated
Maybe if you were less stupid, more friendly and respectful, the decision would not have been the same idk  ::)
are you insane? we were late because our leadership were breaking their fasts for Ramadan and you want to talk about respect? that's the last thing you should bring up if you are trying to make a real argument.

we play the game to PLAY, it's in the phraseology, avoiding actually playing on such meagre grounds, when we had the numbers to play, is not only incredibly disrespectful to the individuals that had good reason to be late, but also shows poor sportsmanship and a weak spine on the accounts of all 45thN NCOs and COs that voted for this action.
ye idk how you can take these 55th morons seriously.

no shot the guy who thought it was ok to joke about the death of someone in the 55th just said this. *snip*
classic 55th hypocrisy hahahaha ur regiment is filled with people that say and BELIEVE vile shit and you pretend to get offended by a mild joke u dont even know the guy hahahah

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #827 on: March 27, 2023, 11:43:09 am »
what? we also use 'mild' racism and homophobia to you guys, dont pretend to get offended by it when you dont even know 45thN players?
holy fuck, get a brain replacement
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: March 27, 2023, 11:44:14 am »
what? we also use 'mild' racism and homophobia to you guys, dont pretend to get offended by it when you dont even know 45thN players?
u even read what u say ?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #829 on: March 27, 2023, 11:45:24 am »
u even read what u say ?
::) ::) ::)
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: March 27, 2023, 11:50:57 am »
The state of the community in 2023 damn people don't even want to play the game anymore, how can 45thN accept a default win in a final is beyond me the idea didn't even got in my head that someone can accept to not play the game in a final  :o , you guys say that the 55th are cancers and that you are the good guys, but yet you have an attitude without any honor you are so scared that you took a default in a final for being 1m late, something that none of our legends in our community would have ever done. Even chriseh told me on steam that you ran after an easy win the tournament's own host doesn't even respect you, what a disgrace. You have no respect for our community and i'm not even gonna talk about the fact that you made fun of muslims after the default and of the suicide of one of our members last year, You are truly hypocrites.

Have some honor, win your tournament with a match and then you can say whatever you want, otherwise shut your mouths and stay in your shame, you will never be worthy of this tournament if you do not win it by respectably.

but that anyway the top-tier of your regiment already knows this is a shame as a competitor, only the minions like shype or janne or the rest of the "get involved" thingy are really happy to have won. Troister Jakob Achilles, you know very well what I mean.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 12:02:27 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #831 on: March 27, 2023, 11:58:22 am »
sHype wasn’t there but after speaking to him he said he’d have voted to play

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: March 27, 2023, 12:02:09 pm »
The state of the community in 2023 damn people don't even want to play the game anymore, how can 45thN accept a default win in a final is beyond me the idea didn't even got in my head that someone can accept to not play the game in a final  :o , you guys say that the 55th are cancers and that you are the good guys, but yet you have an attitude without any honor you are so scared that you took a default in a final for being 1m late, something that none of our legends in our community would have ever done. Even chriseh told me on steam that you ran after an easy win the tournament's own host doesn't even respect you, what a disgrace. You have no respect for our community and i'm not even gonna talk about the fact that you made fun of muslims after the default and of the suicide of one of our members last year, You are truly hypocrites.

Have some honor, win your tournament with a match and then you can say whatever you want, otherwise shut your mouths and stay in your shame, you will never be worthy of this tournament if you do not win it by respectably.

but that anyway the top-tier of your regiment already knows this is a shame as a competitor, only the minions like shype or janne or the rest of the "get involved" thingy are really happy to have won. Troister Jakob Achilles, you know very well what I mean.
i wasnt there and i wouldn't have wanted the default vicotry. 55th has shitty leadership and kinda deserved this imo having 3 people on for official match is pretty inexcusable lets be fucking real now

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: March 27, 2023, 12:04:52 pm »
Even chriseh told me on steam that you ran after an easy win the tournament's own host doesn't even respect you, what a disgrace.
Lets calm down a bit there sonny jim. Thats not what I said at all.

What I said was, within the ruleset of RGL 45th were well within their right to take the forfeit if thats how they wanted to proceed, regardless if I agree with them doing so or not. You are stretching that a little too far.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: March 27, 2023, 12:12:49 pm »

i wasnt there and i wouldn't have wanted the default vicotry. 55th has shitty leadership and kinda deserved this imo having 3 people on for official match is pretty inexcusable lets be fucking real now
But of course we had a communication error and we logged on a minute too late we agree with you Sherlock don't worry, nobody's going to deny that. the question is not there bro, the question is how can you take a default like that? our leadership is busy with very important things in real life that unfortunately can't be shifted (which you "friendly anti-racism community" laughed at yesterday by the way), we made a mistake because of that so what? We play the game right after or on another day, we don't give a damn we are here to play a final, if it was you guys that were late, we would never have taken a default, we would have even postponed the game, we are here to play.

man listen, who cares if 45thN wins or 55th, the most important thing is that one of the major matches of 2023 in this half dead community is being played, and yesterday just to make it look like you won your leadership ran on default, it's a shame.

@Fietta, I don't even know how you can be happy/neutral (maybe because they're your friends I understand) about what's going on honestly knowing that you could have streamed and had lots of viewers, it would have been good for you to stream this final and also for the community.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 12:14:48 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: March 27, 2023, 12:14:26 pm »
Even chriseh told me on steam that you ran after an easy win the tournament's own host doesn't even respect you, what a disgrace.
Lets calm down a bit there sonny jim. Thats not what I said at all.

What I said was, within the ruleset of RGL 45th were well within their right to take the forfeit if thats how they wanted to proceed, regardless if I agree with them doing so or not. You are stretching that a little too far.
Yes, I expected you to go back on what you said, but after rereading I can clearly state that you wrote something like "yes, they want an easy palmares".

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: March 27, 2023, 12:19:14 pm »

But of course we had a communication error and we logged on a minute too late we agree with you Sherlock don't worry, nobody's going to deny that. the question is not there bro, the question is how can you take a default like that? our leadership is busy with very important things in real life that unfortunately can't be shifted (which you "friendly anti-racism community" laughed at yesterday by the way), we made a mistake because of that so what? We play the game right after or on another day, we don't give a damn we are here to play a final, if it was you guys that were late, we would never have taken a default, we would have even postponed the game, we are here to play.

man listen, who cares if 45thN wins or 55th, the most important thing is that one of the major matches of 2023 in this half dead community is being played, and yesterday just to make it look like you won your leadership ran on default, it's a shame.

@Fietta, I don't even know how you can be happy/neutral (maybe because they're your friends I understand) about what's going on honestly knowing that you could have streamed and had lots of viewers, it would have been good for you to stream this game and also for the community.

"how can you take a default like that?"
probably because its funny as fuck to see how mad you apes get

"our leadership is busy with very important things in real life that unfortunately can't be shifted"
get better leadership who know when to schedule their matches xd

"we made a mistake because of that so what?"
you lose

" We play the game right after or on another day, we don't give a damn we are here to play a final, if it was you guys that were late, we would never have taken a default, we would have even postponed the game, we are here to play. "
delusional. especially considering how you lost before you actually crazy to think you wouldn't have taken default win as well loloolo

"man listen, who cares if 45thN wins or 55th"
you

"the most important thing is that one of the major matches of 2023 in this half dead community is being played, and yesterday just to make it look like you won your leadership ran on default, it's a shame."
reminder that we won the previous match against you. one could say that 45thn has better, more intelligent leadership and also better gf skills. pretty deserved win for this rgl imo hahaha

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: March 27, 2023, 12:22:55 pm »
oh yes, you're going in baiting-mode rn, i didn't excepted much  ::)

On the only thing you were more or less serious/pertinent about I'll answer you, I've never taken a default in a playoff since I've been playing on NW and I've already had opportunities to do so, believe it or not, me and Reaper would never have taken a default, we're here to play and to have a final.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #838 on: March 27, 2023, 12:25:54 pm »
@Fietta, I don't even know how you can be happy/neutral (maybe because they're your friends I understand) about what's going on honestly knowing that you could have streamed and had lots of viewers, it would have been good for you to stream this final and also for the community.

Nah, it's 2023 NW, I doubt I would've had more than 20 viewers, besides I don't really care about either teams but the aftermath was entertaining. I think there's no reason to start flaming the 45thN NCOs who said yes to a default win, I bet they couldn't care less if they played or not, it's just if they get a default win it meant they can go do something else and get a free win for 55th not turning up on time, it's a win-win for 45thN.

55th had ample opportunity to arrive at 7pm, especially when Zenon was there at 7pm and some 55th members were on MM 10 minutes before the match and yet somehow turned up 15 minutes late, surely there doesn't need any hand holding for people to join late. If anything, I bet Vegi told everyone to take their time, and made the assumption that 45thN would've complied with a late start, but you'd be foolish to think that.

I would've voted yes to a default win because I don't really care about this tournament, especially when the format is a 3 team league one, it's a waste of time. Knowing how poor this RGL has been, it doesn't come as a surprise how Chriseh just let it happen so easily, probably just wants it to end as much as everyone else.

The insulting afterwards though towards 45thN NCOs when it really isn't that deep in 2023 is hilarious though
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 12:28:10 pm by Fietta »

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: March 27, 2023, 12:27:11 pm »
you guys don't have an argument you guys are just mad as fuck. you don't have your players on for official match you lose simple as. and ye i doubt you would've taken default win but can you say the same for vegi hmm?