Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 52218 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [RGL8] General Discussions
« Reply #210 on: October 26, 2021, 04:58:33 pm »
Also if so many regiments are Gunna be only able to field 15 or drop to 15, can we have 2 maps to be played on... The normal RGL map and an optional slightly smaller one which is a bit better for 15/16 people... I'd make one myself but I'm terrible at all that's stuff and don't have the time to learn...

That is a good idea though tbh as it makes a big difference once you get to say 25v25 vs 15v15 on the RGL map. Maybe not mid season though, I think one for next time.

I haven't had a look at the RGL maps yet - is there a different map for the lower 2 leagues where the min is 12v12? If the maps are a bit big for 15v15 they'd dwarf a 12v12!
I'm not actually sure tbh but that is a good point.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #211 on: October 26, 2021, 05:51:40 pm »
Also if so many regiments are Gunna be only able to field 15 or drop to 15, can we have 2 maps to be played on... The normal RGL map and an optional slightly smaller one which is a bit better for 15/16 people... I'd make one myself but I'm terrible at all that's stuff and don't have the time to learn...

That is a good idea though tbh as it makes a big difference once you get to say 25v25 vs 15v15 on the RGL map. Maybe not mid season though, I think one for next time.

I haven't had a look at the RGL maps yet - is there a different map for the lower 2 leagues where the min is 12v12? If the maps are a bit big for 15v15 they'd dwarf a 12v12!
There is no difference in minimum attendance between league's, its 15v15 minimum for all. I just realised however there is a mention of 12v12 in Division B which is obviously old as there is no "division B" and in the next section it literally says all matches are to be 15v15.

Sorry about that. I've just updated it to say: (2) Each match is to be 15v15. Please see section § 15 Substitutions & Balancing for further clarification on this.

As for the maps, I don't like the idea of getting regiments to pick the map. Complaints will happen. Use NWWC 2018 as an example, lots of cool 7v7 maps yet only 1 was actually used and people cried about FPS etc. on the others. Next season, sure lets have multiple maps but not after the tournament has already started.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #212 on: October 26, 2021, 05:56:52 pm »

There is no difference in minimum attendance between league's, its 15v15 minimum for all. I just realised however there is a mention of 12v12 in Division B which is obviously old as there is no "division B" and in the next section it literally says all matches are to be 15v15.

Sorry about that. I've just updated it to say: (2) Each match is to be 15v15. Please see section § 15 Substitutions & Balancing for further clarification on this.

As for the maps, I don't like the idea of getting regiments to pick the map. Complaints will happen. Use NWWC 2018 as an example, lots of cool 7v7 maps yet only 1 was actually used and people cried about FPS etc. on the others. Next season, sure lets have multiple maps but not after the tournament has already started.
I wouldn't say to pick them but for XvX to YvY is map A and BvB to AvA is for map b sort of thing. Like pre-set maps for certain sizes. But yes I agree mid season isn't the best idea.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 26, 2021, 06:01:48 pm »
Yes but what if the other regiment doesn't agree to play on that map? Maybe they want to do a 15v15 on the RGL2020 map because its what they are used to? They would need to pick it, I don't agree with a referee forcing it on them either although it would make sense in a way.

But yes, not mid season.

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
« Reply #214 on: October 26, 2021, 06:38:54 pm »
Thanks for clarifying :D

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #215 on: October 26, 2021, 11:23:53 pm »
Yes but what if the other regiment doesn't agree to play on that map? Maybe they want to do a 15v15 on the RGL2020 map because its what they are used to? They would need to pick it, I don't agree with a referee forcing it on them either although it would make sense in a way.

But yes, not mid season.
agreed not mid season but tbh the only other issue i see thinking about it now is if a regiment starts the match with 20+ then drops the 15 as i've seen that a few times before smh my head

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 26, 2021, 11:44:57 pm »
Yup. Doesn't make sense to change maps midway through an event as well.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 31, 2021, 09:29:35 pm »
todays 80 minutes gf 🤢
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #218 on: October 31, 2021, 09:32:12 pm »
todays 80 minutes gf 🤢
Was fun reversing
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline camm15elbe

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 31, 2021, 10:56:12 pm »

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 01, 2021, 09:58:18 am »
We love a good drop
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #222 on: November 01, 2021, 09:59:33 am »
If you ask vegi nicely I bet he will slut drop

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 01, 2021, 10:07:59 am »
If you ask vegi nicely I bet he will slut drop

On the daily
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 01, 2021, 10:10:17 am »
Was fun just copying 71st line up changes for 8 minutes 😎