Author Topic: 55th Situation  (Read 2887 times)

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
  • My harem is filled with french NW players
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 55th_Col_Rayleigh
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 55th Situation
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2021, 04:58:39 pm »
Idk this doesn't seem like the place for this. Can you not sort it via steam messaging or just do it via ts. Its hardly a big deal more just like a small regimental fall out :3

Yes sure np I don't even like fse
'It was like playing vs 45thN centre or a turk reg" -> Boring / Running simulator / No enjoyment / Not even playing the game / Resident sleeper zzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy & Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2021, 05:00:01 pm »
Rayleigh's conclusion: Don't worry guys I'm not stupid, I've got it all planned out, we've just lost all our good players, we're no longer favourites for the RGL and we now have to have to find another officer to run the Gren Company composed of Tier 6 players after the departure of Quen

Spoiler
[close]
This is the competition, everyone insulting french players and i don't care, we will prove it in tournament - LeBrave "The Precursor"

NW is mental game, I have said what need to be said... you all bad and rue day you mess with me big anime profile man

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2021, 05:00:17 pm »
Spoiler

In the end Gibby no hard feelings but you never really gave us any input you just stayed silent, Like Fietta said Blitz got you banned.

It was Gibby's input which I told you about, the moments leading up to me being banned i told you that, gibby, like all Grens was unhappy with you being col and wanted someone more active for RGL coming up. I told you along with that that i would stay with gibby no matter what he did, you then proceeded to believe that gibby was leaving and promptly banned the both of this, Anthony confirmed this with me after this happened. You banned the both of us under the assumption we was leaving, something that was never true. maybe in the future ask us and the issue could've been resolved easier.

I think Gibby should be perfectly able to give the input himself and even at an officer meeting not via you. Again and you know this I don't lead the Grenadier company or Gfs so they can't be really unhappy about me, sure I made Zeyden leave as he felt hurt but that didn't destroy it what you guys did after destroyed it. Zeyden had no intention of doing a coup. I wasn't on when he left and I wasn't on afterwards either till the point he was making his own regiment or me stepping down so I don't see how I would have had the chance to destroy anything. It would be great if you could stop this farce and move on focusing on the 65th so it might actually live past the RGL
He did, he was in the channel when this was discussed along with everyone else and explained his opinion to all the officer. i simply told you about it afterwards as you wasnt at the meeting and gibby was away from his computer..
[close]

says the guy calling an officer meeting when he isn't an officer....
Was, or was I not still a member of the high command of the regiment, and told that if I noticed issues I could act upon them?

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2021, 05:01:18 pm »
Rayleigh's conclusion: Don't worry guys I'm not stupid, I've got it all planned out, we've just lost all our good players, we're no longer favourites for the RGL and we now have to have to find another officer to run the company composed of Tier 6 players after the departure of Quen

Spoiler
[close]

Oof so mean, DW Zeyden even after Quen his retirement you wouldn't have been the CO of the Gren company xD.
'It was like playing vs 45thN centre or a turk reg" -> Boring / Running simulator / No enjoyment / Not even playing the game / Resident sleeper zzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2021, 05:03:23 pm »
Spoiler

In the end Gibby no hard feelings but you never really gave us any input you just stayed silent, Like Fietta said Blitz got you banned.

It was Gibby's input which I told you about, the moments leading up to me being banned i told you that, gibby, like all Grens was unhappy with you being col and wanted someone more active for RGL coming up. I told you along with that that i would stay with gibby no matter what he did, you then proceeded to believe that gibby was leaving and promptly banned the both of this, Anthony confirmed this with me after this happened. You banned the both of us under the assumption we was leaving, something that was never true. maybe in the future ask us and the issue could've been resolved easier.

I think Gibby should be perfectly able to give the input himself and even at an officer meeting not via you. Again and you know this I don't lead the Grenadier company or Gfs so they can't be really unhappy about me, sure I made Zeyden leave as he felt hurt but that didn't destroy it what you guys did after destroyed it. Zeyden had no intention of doing a coup. I wasn't on when he left and I wasn't on afterwards either till the point he was making his own regiment or me stepping down so I don't see how I would have had the chance to destroy anything. It would be great if you could stop this farce and move on focusing on the 65th so it might actually live past the RGL
He did, he was in the channel when this was discussed along with everyone else and explained his opinion to all the officer. i simply told you about it afterwards as you wasnt at the meeting and gibby was away from his computer..
[close]

says the guy calling an officer meeting when he isn't an officer....
Was, or was I not still a member of the high command of the regiment, and told that if I noticed issues I could act upon them?

Nope not really... and defo not act

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2021, 05:03:41 pm »
Rayleigh's conclusion: Don't worry guys I'm not stupid, I've got it all planned out, we've just lost all our good players, we're no longer favourites for the RGL and we now have to have to find another officer to run the company composed of Tier 6 players after the departure of Quen

Spoiler
[close]

Oof so mean, DW Zeyden even after Quen his retirement you wouldn't have been the CO of the Gren company xD.
@55th warriors 
Well guys, isn't that what I was telling you?
This is the competition, everyone insulting french players and i don't care, we will prove it in tournament - LeBrave "The Precursor"

NW is mental game, I have said what need to be said... you all bad and rue day you mess with me big anime profile man

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2021, 05:05:42 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

@55th warriors Well guys, isn't that what I was telling you?

Wouldn't have worked well as we don't get along well even before all this... so you expect to be promoted to CO when you don't get along wit the leader of the regiment, that would be a retarded choice in anyone his eyes, putting someone that high up when you don't get along

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2021, 05:07:01 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

Wouldn't have worked well as we don't get along well even before all this... so you expect to be promoted to CO when you don't get along wit the leader of the regiment, that would be a retarded choice in anyone his eyes, putting someone that high up when you don't get along
I think all the officers can confirm that you told me "We don't get along but we can work together" and that Quen was the first one to tell me that I would take over Gren Company after he left, who would have taken it over anyway? Nobody want to

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2021, 05:08:07 pm »
bro lets just roleplay this never happened, make stoiki colonel to lead the eboys to new heights
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2021, 05:09:03 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

I think all the officers can confirm that you told me "We don't get along but we can work together" and that Quen was the first one to tell me that I would take over Gren Company after he left, who would have taken it over anyway? Nobody want to

That doesn't mean I'm going to promote you to CO if that was what you were thinking, and Why did you think we had 3 LCpls in Gren?

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2021, 05:10:44 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

That doesn't mean I'm going to promote you to CO if that was what you were thinking, and Why did you think we had 3 LCpls in Gren?
I don't care about being CO when i was Rct i was more respected then you in the Gren Company, rank are nothing except for casual or roleplay player

Online Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2021, 05:13:24 pm »
Rayleigh's conclusion: Don't worry guys I'm not stupid, I've got it all planned out, we've just lost all our good players, we're no longer favourites for the RGL and we now have to have to find another officer to run the Gren Company composed of Tier 6 players after the departure of Quen

Spoiler
[close]

55th never were the favourites, 13e would be

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2021, 05:13:45 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

I don't care about being CO when i was Rct i was more respected then you in the Gren Company rank is nothing except for casual or roleplay player

That hurts, I'm sorry I'm not Top Tier player in this game and nice this shows why you would be a bad fit to run a regiment as rank does mean something in groups like this.

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2021, 05:14:17 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

55th never were the favourites, 13e would be

sounds about right

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2021, 05:14:36 pm »
Omg this is so cringey, please continue.