Author Topic: 55th Situation  (Read 2919 times)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 55th Situation
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2021, 04:21:53 pm »
Spoiler
No one cares about 55th or ur shit beef

then don't post sherlock

question, did you talk to Rayleigh before the groupchat or after

I had no interaction with Ray, he banned me without speaking to me

Yeah but wasn't the coup groupchat created before talking to Rayleigh? Like if you already made the coup groupchat, if I was rayleigh I'd have yeeted you out too.

What coup groupchat? Zeyden's gc? I joined that after I was banned, I was fully committed to getting everyone in there back in the 55th before I was banned.

True, I believe that, but my question is probably you got banned because of Blitz rather than you yourself; but Zeyden's groupchat was most likely created before talking to Rayleigh, which explains why Rayleigh started banning people as he saw who was in the groupchat.
A simple question, what do you know that the group was made before the ban ?
[close]
I don't that's why I asked, but just adding the puzzle innit, since you guys are making this public
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:37:04 pm by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2021, 04:26:26 pm »
Spoiler
No one cares about 55th or ur shit beef

then don't post sherlock

question, did you talk to Rayleigh before the groupchat or after

I had no interaction with Ray, he banned me without speaking to me

Yeah but wasn't the coup groupchat created before talking to Rayleigh? Like if you already made the coup groupchat, if I was rayleigh I'd have yeeted you out too.

What coup groupchat? Zeyden's gc? I joined that after I was banned, I was fully committed to getting everyone in there back in the 55th before I was banned.

True, I believe that, but my question is probably you got banned because of Blitz rather than you yourself; but Zeyden's groupchat was most likely created before talking to Rayleigh, which explains why Rayleigh started banning people as he saw who was in the groupchat.
A simple question, what do you know that the group was made before the ban ?

I don't that's why I asked, but just adding the puzzle innit, since you guys are making this public
[close]
You have a rather strange attitude, at the same time you say you don't care but you are the most active on this story. What exactly are you looking for? If it is the truth that you are looking for, why do you clearly display an opinion contrary to ours and not rather a spirit of analysis and objectivity
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:37:41 pm by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2021, 04:29:59 pm »
are u going to answer my question or not, I'm here because it's funny

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
  • My harem is filled with french NW players
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 55th_Col_Rayleigh
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2021, 04:34:06 pm »
I don't really have to justify anything but here I go. I locked our thread cause going on and on about this is unproductive and I can't be asked to constantly repeat myself over and over again and having to look at fse.

In the end Gibby no hard feelings but you never really gave us any input you just stayed silent, Like Fietta said Blitz got you banned.

To you Zeyden I still don't see how my attitude was destructive as we literally had an officer meeting about how to fix the minor problems in the gren company and we came up with some stuff we could try, I also wasn't the one that said I cba to lead these retards... so hence my first point I made about you is proven once again. And shut up here and shut up there and sit and watch... I did my job I did my part and I never went on fse to brag about RGT at all, I never made a post about it, We only put that win up on the regimental thread.... so again what are you on about...

Now getting everyone back after a second (attempt at a) coup well that wasn't gonna happen anyways I'm not that dumb this was the end of the line anyways for some people. There was a possibility to discuss things yes but all I got to hear was step down or we out that doesn't really sound like a discussion but more like a demand. and In all honesty I'd rather have everyone I know roll over in their grave than give my regiment up to someone like you.

It would be great if you would stop throwing around only half of the truth and perhaps focus on your OWN regiment so it doesn't just die and fade away.
'It was like playing vs 45thN centre or a turk reg" -> Boring / Running simulator / No enjoyment / Not even playing the game / Resident sleeper zzzzzzzzzzzz

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2021, 04:39:17 pm »

In the end Gibby no hard feelings but you never really gave us any input you just stayed silent, Like Fietta said Blitz got you banned.

It was Gibby's input which I told you about, the moments leading up to me being banned i told you that, gibby, like all Grens was unhappy with you being col and wanted someone more active for RGL coming up. I told you along with that that i would stay with gibby no matter what he did, you then proceeded to believe that gibby was leaving and promptly banned the both of us because of this, Anthony confirmed this with me after this happened. You banned the both of us under the assumption we was leaving, something that was never true. maybe in the future ask us and the issue could've been resolved easier.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:44:29 pm by Blitzkrieg. »

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2021, 04:44:40 pm »

It was Gibby's input which I told you about, the moments leading up to me being banned i told you that, gibby, like all Grens was unhappy with you being col and wanted someone more active for RGL coming up. I told you along with that that i would stay with gibby no matter what he did, you then proceeded to believe that gibby was leaving and promptly banned the both of this, Anthony confirmed this with me after this happened. You banned the both of us under the assumption we was leaving, something that was never true. maybe in the future ask us and the issue could've been resolved easier.

I think Gibby should be perfectly able to give the input himself and even at an officer meeting not via you. Again and you know this I don't lead the Grenadier company or Gfs so they can't be really unhappy about me, sure I made Zeyden leave as he felt hurt but that didn't destroy it what you guys did after destroyed it. Zeyden had no intention of doing a coup. I wasn't on when he left and I wasn't on afterwards either till the point he was making his own regiment or me stepping down so I don't see how I would have had the chance to destroy anything. It would be great if you could stop this farce and move on focusing on the 65th so it might actually live past the RGL
'It was like playing vs 45thN centre or a turk reg" -> Boring / Running simulator / No enjoyment / Not even playing the game / Resident sleeper zzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2021, 04:45:35 pm »
I don't really have to justify anything but here I go. I locked our thread cause going on and on about this is unproductive and I can't be asked to constantly repeat myself over and over again and having to look at fse.

To you Zeyden I still don't see how my attitude was destructive as we literally had an officer meeting about how to fix the minor problems in the gren company and we came up with some stuff we could try, I also wasn't the one that said I cba to lead these retards... so hence my first point I made about you is proven once again. And shut up here and shut up there and sit and watch... I did my job I did my part and I never went on fse to brag about RGT at all, I never made a post about it, We only put that win up on the regimental thread.... so again what are you on about...

Now getting everyone back after a second (attempt at a) coup well that wasn't gonna happen anyways I'm not that dumb this was the end of the line anyways for some people. There was a possibility to discuss things yes but all I got to hear was step down or we out that doesn't really sound like a discussion but more like a demand. and In all honesty I'd rather have everyone I know roll over in their grave than give my regiment up to someone like you.

It would be great if you would stop throwing around only half of the truth and perhaps focus on your OWN regiment so it doesn't just die and fade away.

To you Zeyden I still don't see how my attitude was destructive as we literally had an officer meeting about how to fix the minor problems in the gren company and we came up with some stuff we could try

So in fact that's exactly what I'm saying about your attitude, we have the leader of a regiment who says "I have the right to insult you and you have to accept it" and then "Well I don't understand what I did wrong, yes I insulted you but I also did a meeting officer...", do you realise what you are writing? Even just admitting that insulting me was wrong and that you should express your opinion in a more respectful way you can't admit it

I did my job I did my part and I never went on fse to brag about RGT at all

No, what I mean is that you could have just go on like that, you do your job in the casual company, you wait for tournaments to be brought to you and you post them on FSE with a little message to congratulate and that's it, but as I said above you can't keep your mouth shut.

Did you think I gave a shit? I'm a competitive player and I don't give a shit if your guys who want to do artillery events or gf casuals in your regiment they can stay there that's fine for them because this story doesn't concern them anyway, now what you're trying to deny is that your gren compagny has lost 70% of its good players and you're going to get massacred during the RGL as I repeat because you didn't know how to handle the situation properly.

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2021, 04:45:42 pm »
what a shit discussion

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2021, 04:47:24 pm »

It was Gibby's input which I told you about, the moments leading up to me being banned i told you that, gibby, like all Grens was unhappy with you being col and wanted someone more active for RGL coming up. I told you along with that that i would stay with gibby no matter what he did, you then proceeded to believe that gibby was leaving and promptly banned the both of this, Anthony confirmed this with me after this happened. You banned the both of us under the assumption we was leaving, something that was never true. maybe in the future ask us and the issue could've been resolved easier.

I think Gibby should be perfectly able to give the input himself and even at an officer meeting not via you. Again and you know this I don't lead the Grenadier company or Gfs so they can't be really unhappy about me, sure I made Zeyden leave as he felt hurt but that didn't destroy it what you guys did after destroyed it. Zeyden had no intention of doing a coup. I wasn't on when he left and I wasn't on afterwards either till the point he was making his own regiment or me stepping down so I don't see how I would have had the chance to destroy anything. It would be great if you could stop this farce and move on focusing on the 65th so it might actually live past the RGL
He did, he was in the channel when this was discussed along with everyone else and explained his opinion to all the officer. i simply told you about it afterwards as you wasnt at the meeting and gibby was away from his computer..

Online Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2021, 04:47:42 pm »
Idk this doesn't seem like the place for this. Can you not sort it via steam messaging or just do it via ts. Its hardly a big deal more just like a small regimental fall out :3

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2021, 04:48:44 pm »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2021, 04:52:50 pm »
Idk this doesn't seem like the place for this. Can you not sort it via steam messaging or just do it via ts. Its hardly a big deal more just like a small regimental fall out :3
This is my CR
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2021, 04:57:06 pm »

To you Zeyden I still don't see how my attitude was destructive as we literally had an officer meeting about how to fix the minor problems in the gren company and we came up with some stuff we could try

So in fact that's exactly what I'm saying about your attitude, we have the leader of a regiment who says "I have the right to insult you and you have to accept it" and then "Well I don't understand what I did wrong, yes I insulted you but I also did a meeting officer...", do you realise what you are writing? Even just admitting that insulting me was wrong and that you should express your opinion in a more respectful way you can't admit it

I did my job I did my part and I never went on fse to brag about RGT at all

No, what I mean is that you could have just go on like that, you do your job in the casual company, you wait for tournaments to be brought to you and you post them on FSE with a little message to congratulate and that's it, but as I said above you can't keep your mouth shut.

Did you think I gave a shit? I'm a competitive player and I don't give a shit if your guys who want to do artillery events or gf casuals in your regiment they can stay there that's fine for them because this story doesn't concern them anyway, now what you're trying to deny is that your gren compagny has lost 70% of its good players and you're going to get massacred during the RGL as I repeat because you didn't know how to handle the situation properly.

"I have the right to insult you and you have to accept it" => nice twist of my words, cba to repeat myself

"Well I don't understand what I did wrong, yes I insulted you but I also did a meeting officer...", => idem

I did say I shouldn't have  but I can still have my opinion => Keep on track pls as you are fazing out stuff

Next this is why it didn't work out you constantly say I should shut up and sit there well your ego is just to big and you're disrespectful yourself again proves my first point about you god this is getting repetitive

If you didn't give a shit well dam you sure made an effort now, the very reason why the gren company lost people is because instead of just leaving after the incident, as you had no desire to do anything you still came back on false pretense and destroyed the gren company yourself.

This is quite entertaining but I'm growing bored of this now tbh

« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:59:38 pm by Rayleigh »

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2021, 04:57:47 pm »

He did, he was in the channel when this was discussed along with everyone else and explained his opinion to all the officer. i simply told you about it afterwards as you wasnt at the meeting and gibby was away from his computer..

says the guy calling an officer meeting when he isn't an officer....