Author Topic: EU Hall of Fame  (Read 36059 times)

Online 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Hall of Fame - Coming Soon
« Reply #210 on: September 08, 2021, 06:36:23 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #211 on: September 08, 2021, 06:37:19 pm »
Bring 33rd Siege back pls. :( I miss the REAL siege maps.
this
:o
That is practically where I spent my first 300-400 hours, if not more.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline King_Macbeth

• Second Lieutenant
  • Human.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Col_King-Macbeth
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #212 on: September 08, 2021, 06:52:01 pm »
If anyone knows any regiments that lasted 6 years + even if they have disbanded now please let me know, that seems to be about the bench mark for the oldest regiments, we have a few that never disbanded but I think the last few slots will be around the 5-6 year mark maybe unless some others appear from under a rock.

10thRM the aus reg hikkpz runs is ancient

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 08, 2021, 07:12:21 pm »
Just EU regs I meant.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #214 on: September 08, 2021, 07:12:42 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 08, 2021, 07:51:47 pm »
Nice CR!

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #216 on: September 08, 2021, 08:51:16 pm »
Gotta protect my side of the community 8)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Aztir

• Donator
  • Age of Napoleon Team lead
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 09, 2021, 09:11:03 pm »
Again just as a reminder anyone who thinks they might know the oldest regiment (lifespan) or the oldest active player without any breaks for 6+ months reach out to me please. Any other nominations are ofc appreciated too.

*raises hand*

I think 45e is the oldest continuous Line Infantry Regiment, concluding their 10th anniversary recently.

are we Talking NW / MM or groups starting in other games?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 10, 2021, 01:18:57 am »
I will only be looking at MM/NW.

Which is quite a few regiments surprisingly.

Offline DOMI

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PR_Curtis
« Reply #220 on: September 11, 2021, 01:42:24 am »
omg omg i cant fucking wait anymore eeee

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 11, 2021, 01:43:58 am »
If anyone has anymore suggestions I made quite a bit of progress on the categorical lists tonight so make sure to get them in soon! Of course these will be subject to change after they are released as plenty of people will see this and suddenly think of other people, or those people themselves may do. The majority of the lists are finished after feedback from several people I just need to write up some descriptions as to why they are where they are and finish a couple other lists. The regimental/leader ones being the hardest.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #222 on: September 11, 2021, 02:09:30 am »
I'd really divide longest playing players to casual and competitive, though hard to say what's more impressive; wasting time every other Sunday for idk how long years in tournaments or wasting every weekend in linebattle events  ;D
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 11, 2021, 02:12:13 am »
I'd really divide longest playing players to casual and competitive, though hard to say what's more impressive; wasting time every other Sunday for idk how long years in tournaments or wasting every weekend in linebattle events  ;D
Just active/longevity. I don't think either deserves more or to be separated.

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 11, 2021, 04:52:20 am »
im active thankyou for gold medal
#

p.s lone rigged it for me