Author Topic: Hall of Fame - Coming Soon  (Read 7529 times)

Online Herishey

• Senior Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Hall of Fame - Coming Soon
« on: September 02, 2021, 05:45:57 pm »

For those who I discussed this with some time back I've began work on this today. This will be for the EU infantry side mainly when it comes to regiments or organisers since I do not know the cav side well. I plan to use the following categories (the wording is subject to change and if I get any new good ideas more may be added);

Top Community Regiments
Regiments that have seen less success in the competitive sphere yet have contributed significantly to the development of this game, community and have been a constant fixture in competitive events.

Top Training Regiments
Regiments that have contributed to the community via recruiting and training players from public servers, a large proportion of the community will recognise one of these regiments as being the first they ever joined. These regiments have often been responsible for the early development of some of the community’s best players, who often moved on and joined one of the top regiments in their respective eras.

Top Leaders
Leaders that specifically have shown superior and advanced leading technique and ability in linebattle/1v1/2v2 style events. You do not have to have won anything to be eligable as you could win something by purely having a very strong lineup rather than superior leading skills.

Top Competitive Event Organisers
These are players that dedicated a lot of their time to hosting events for the community be that something entirely new or just carrying on the traditions of the community and fulfilling their competitive needs.

Top Casual Event Organisers
Much like the competitive category these are players that dedicated a lot of their time to hosting events for the community be that something new or carrying on the traditions of the community, just for the casual side of things.

Top Influential Figures
These are players that have influenced the community constructively in a major way with their efforts and actions over their time in the community.

Top Content Creators
These are players that either used their content to keep the history of NW going be that by recording tournaments or events for people to look back on or players who used their YouTube to help keep the community with fresh faces to fill the ranks of the many regiments/teams.

Top Mappers
These are players that dedicated time to creating many maps for players, regiments or events to use and are known for their skillful craft.

Top FSE Thread?Graphics Makers/Fixers
These are players that dedicated plenty of time to helping less equipped users create threads or graphics to use on FSE helping make their thread or profile look more professional.

Oldest Regiments (Lifespan)
These are the regiments that have stuck around the longest through NW's lifespan.

Oldest Active Players
These are the players that have been playing with the NW community for the longest time and remained active without any major breaks.

Top Servers
These are servers that were popular for a long period of time and influential to their scene.

I call upon all the old farts like me for any suggestions you have on this for possible candidates or even new categories. This will take me some time as I have quite a big plan in mind but I want to get the ball rolling. The descriptions will also change this is just to give you all a rough idea.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 06:21:12 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online Herishey

• Senior Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hall of Fame - Coming Soon
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 05:48:27 pm »
rsv
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online Herishey

• Senior Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 05:48:33 pm »
rsv

Online Herishey

• Senior Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 05:48:39 pm »
rsv

Online Herishey

• Senior Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2021, 05:48:50 pm »
rsv

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2021, 05:49:59 pm »
wonder if maskman will nominate himself and 45thN for everything like he usually does

Offline Vegi.

• Lieutenant General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vegi the Cucumber
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2021, 05:50:23 pm »
wonder if maskman will nominate himself and 45thN for everything like he usually does

Offline Alf

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2021, 05:51:45 pm »

Of course, although I’d argue they haven’t had nearly enough impact to be hall of fame worthy
if you think anyone in the 15th actually listens to what gi tells them to do you are delusional

Online Herishey

• Senior Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2021, 05:53:20 pm »
Nominating yourself or anyone else is just a suggestion to remind me, ultimately I will decide with a few others who is worthy to take the slots, I plan to have about 10 in each but that may also change. It won't be a voting system.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e_GrenFo_Shadester
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2021, 06:10:36 pm »
Nice idea, GL.

Online Herishey

• Senior Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2021, 06:11:12 pm »
Thanks Shadester.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2021, 06:16:49 pm »
Good luck with it !

Offline RussianFury

• Major General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2021, 06:18:01 pm »
I'm guessing this is primarily for the European community?

Online Herishey

• Senior Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2021, 06:19:39 pm »
Yes it will be, I have no knowledge or desire to learn about the NA side I'm afraid.

Offline RussianFury

• Major General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2021, 06:21:28 pm »
Yes it will be, I have no knowledge or desire to learn about the NA side I'm afraid.
Not surprised.