Author Topic: EGS | Interviews  (Read 24034 times)

Offline DarkTemplar

• Board Moderator
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EGS | Interviews
« Reply #210 on: December 14, 2021, 03:26:59 pm »
firstly,

bodya thank you for your approach, but League 2 Interviews are currently on our task list and will get published in the near future. So we're happy you want to contribute, but everyting is planned and setup already, so just wait for a little longer and stay tuned.

Secondly I don't want to see anymore personal beef, especially relating bodya, in any EGS thread from now on
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 03:30:41 pm by Wursti »

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #211 on: December 14, 2021, 03:50:49 pm »
bro why's everyone going on Bodya dayuum

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #212 on: December 14, 2021, 04:04:32 pm »
League 2 just isn’t as interesting, and not in a mean way but in that most people in league 2 are either doing it for a bit of fun or they’re actually grinding which either way doesn’t make for much to talk about, league 2 is more about individuals developing and becoming seen outside of the league than it is “omg x team are league 2 champs” for example regimental teams like crappers or junior teams of any kind are much more concerned with how their players develop than the tournament result, that’s just a byproduct.

I’m sure there are a couple interesting stories in the league but realistically the aim of most teams in league 2 is to either have a fun Sunday night or to not be in the league at the end of it because they’re going for league 1

I dunno, if you'll allow me to use a football analogy which I feel can be atleast loosely applied to this situation - I would say League 2 football provides just as much drama and joy for fans as the premier league. In fact, being an Elements Ultra I'd probably be more interested in league 2 teams as it's more unknown territory and probably more room for upsets without the same 2 teams going at it time and time again.

#ForzaElements

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #213 on: December 14, 2021, 04:05:08 pm »
Interview with HiReaper
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #214 on: December 14, 2021, 04:21:29 pm »
League 2 just isn’t as interesting, and not in a mean way but in that most people in league 2 are either doing it for a bit of fun or they’re actually grinding which either way doesn’t make for much to talk about, league 2 is more about individuals developing and becoming seen outside of the league than it is “omg x team are league 2 champs” for example regimental teams like crappers or junior teams of any kind are much more concerned with how their players develop than the tournament result, that’s just a byproduct.

I’m sure there are a couple interesting stories in the league but realistically the aim of most teams in league 2 is to either have a fun Sunday night or to not be in the league at the end of it because they’re going for league 1

I dunno, if you'll allow me to use a football analogy which I feel can be atleast loosely applied to this situation - I would say League 2 football provides just as much drama and joy for fans as the premier league. In fact, being an Elements Ultra I'd probably be more interested in league 2 teams as it's more unknown territory and probably more room for upsets without the same 2 teams going at it time and time again.

#ForzaElements
Fenton spitting facts, only interesting thing about league 1 are the extazz quotes

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #215 on: December 14, 2021, 04:31:42 pm »

#ForzaElements
Fenton spitting facts, only interesting thing about league 1 are the extazz quotes

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
  • Side: Union
« Reply #216 on: December 14, 2021, 04:37:01 pm »
Interview with HiReaper

I want to apologise to the boys for my disgusting crime against humanity. I will strive on doing better!

Spoiler
[close]

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 14, 2021, 04:47:19 pm »

#ForzaElements

League 1 teams after reading this

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #218 on: December 14, 2021, 04:52:06 pm »
Spoiler

#ForzaElements
[close]

I am truly sorry I have made you feel this way AchillesTheOne. Best of luck in the tournament, I will be busy watching Elements but will keep my eye out for your results.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #219 on: December 14, 2021, 05:03:11 pm »
Fenton is now Cpt of SF
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 14, 2021, 05:06:06 pm »
also nightwing gets off unbelievably easy as well :P
Bit surprised to be in two interviews in a row, but I prefer the interview from Gi  :D

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 14, 2021, 05:06:11 pm »
Spoiler

#ForzaElements
[close]

I am truly sorry I have made you feel this way AchillesTheOne. Best of luck in the tournament, I will be busy watching Elements but will keep my eye out for your results.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Chuckster

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 14, 2021, 05:40:33 pm »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #223 on: December 15, 2021, 08:02:06 am »
Good job bodya, you made the slow Germans start making interviews
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #224 on: December 15, 2021, 05:57:57 pm »
Good job bodya, you made the slow Germans start making interviews
the legend of bodya will never end.
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo